PDA

View Full Version : Easter Island issue

fcfury
01-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Is anyone else having the same issue as me? On a Samsung S4 and I have raided about 7 boxes but they are not showing up in my total it still says I have 0. I have rebooted a couple of times and deleted the app and installed it again but it still says I have 0 boxes.

Paul Ryan
01-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Is anyone else having the same issue as me? On a Samsung S4 and I have raided about 7 boxes but they are not showing up in my total it still says I have 0. I have rebooted a couple of times and deleted the app and installed it again but it still says I have 0 boxes.

I'm having the same problem on my android tablet, but not on my iOS device. I sent in a problem report but as usual I don't think GREE is interested in responding.

Bndawgs
01-12-2014, 07:12 PM
no crates here for me either. not really surprised.

Sparkle
01-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Same here. My first box opened and coughed up a head. After that I got a bunch of boxes but none went into the home screen icon and the game screen also says zero. I restarted, rebooted, and reinstalled to no avail. This means that for the last 8 hours I could have obtained 8 heads in theory. Do you suppose Gree will compensate for that?

Sparkle
01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Oh... I'm on Android btw. It is not just an iOS issue so when any compensations occur they have to include us. I am still fried about the drop rate issue that got iOS users who didn't even try to get the 85k prize unit a win while Android players who paid money went wanting with the same issue.

Rexhom
01-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I have received 1 box from over 100 raids on iOS. Just gave up on this one.

REDЯUM
01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Communication Oupost .. Hit the it support technician .. A friend from the top told me to try it and it went 12 for 12 on drop rate ..

Worked for droid and iOS

fcfury
01-13-2014, 03:43 AM
So I got a response from a Gree and it was awesome, they told me nothing just that they didn't see any crates in my account and then they proceeded to tell me how the crate event works. I already know how the event works, I swear I don't see how this company stays afloat with their horrible customer service. Of course they closed the ticket that I opened up since they probably don't have a clue on what to do.

Gen CheeBye
01-13-2014, 04:41 AM
The nightmare starts once you have collected 9 Moai heads.

Sparkle
01-13-2014, 08:03 AM
Communication Oupost .. Hit the it support technician .. A friend from the top told me to try it and it went 12 for 12 on drop rate ..

Worked for droid and iOS

I just tried the Outpost and got no boxes. Then I tried some other map sites. Enemy Encampment gave me five boxes after using 2300 units of energy. Only one box went to the corner icon initially. The others went after rebooting the phone. In any case, that is way too much energy to get only 5 boxes and too many hours of game play were lost that could have produced more Maori heads. There is still a big problem.

BigTex87
01-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Attack other players..no raiding..log out of game and log back in after each 10 attacks. I have Samsung S4 and this works for me to get the crates.

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 11:50 AM
I have received 1 box from over 100 raids on iOS. Just gave up on this one.

in ios I have approx 100 crates, on droid I have 0 and not gonna even bother with droid. 9 last cash openings have been better luck next time :D :D :D

krill
01-13-2014, 11:52 AM

oh so true.....

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 12:32 PM

naaah, the game already thinks I have 9 cause last 9 opening tries (all with that middle cash open option) are better luck next time. Will see how far the streak goes, hopefully not far and I better get 5 heads in a row after that!!!

GEMH
01-13-2014, 02:05 PM
A bug report has been filed for the issue on Android where crates appear to drop, but then are not in your inventory or available to be opened. If you are an Android player with this issue, please send in a ticket to the Support Team if you have not already, as additional reports may assist in a faster solution.

Phillip99
01-13-2014, 02:54 PM
I have the same issue on iOS

tyberious
01-13-2014, 03:18 PM
i have a ticket for the boxes already then saw this post.i did the it tech at comm outpost.i was at 3 boxes,i did 10 hits on him and got 6 boxes dropped but my inv shows a total of only 5 boxes now.im missing 4.i really dont know how they
could screw this up that bad.im sure glad im not a gold spender.i feel for all you guys that are it would really piss me off if i was.im anrdoid.

THE_OL_MAN
01-13-2014, 07:06 PM
I have 9/10 but can not get the 10th. Very frustrating! Has anyone gotten 10/10?

fcfury
01-14-2014, 05:20 AM
A bug report has been filed for the issue on Android where crates appear to drop, but then are not in your inventory or available to be opened. If you are an Android player with this issue, please send in a ticket to the Support Team if you have not already, as additional reports may assist in a faster solution.

CJ,

I opened a ticket up so basically I am screwed this event since none of my crates are in my inventory.

Gen CheeBye
01-14-2014, 05:49 AM
I have 9/10 but can not get the 10th. Very frustrating! Has anyone gotten 10/10?

I know of only one person so far that had gotten that 10th Moai head. Spent more than one vault and very frustrated in the end.

As for me, I tried the same with one vault and still stuck at 9. I've stopped completely out of frustration. Good luck to those still trying with gold.

Wanted to use the "r" word but refrained myself since I just returned from a forum ban recently. Go figure.

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 11:40 AM

its been like that from I dont know when. Especially I see it in the beginning. Later I dont bother to check, but there still will be miscounts. Same on ios. I raid and attack a lot, so dont check much, but there are miscalculations there too. On android I havent seen -1 crates tho like I did see in this event. Want to see a pic? :D

Vile Lynn
01-16-2014, 11:44 AM
I can't even log in to 1 of my accounts