PDA

View Full Version : Solemn Carnage a Fn Joke

Gambino
01-12-2014, 01:05 PM
One of my new members had a deal with this pathetic excuse for a top 3 syndicate. The deal was 1600 uzis for beating all level 100 bosses. So he went ahead an donated 800 upfront just for us to get scammed by them only helping with 8 of them am then try to leave a baby account in our syndicate that clearly is not in there syndicate to get final reward. Clearly we didnt need your help to begin with but the offer sounded to go to be true. They wanted all of the uzis up front an tried to say isnt Solemn Carnage good enough for are word clearly your word doesnt mean crap. All its says your scum an cant be trusted i dont care if your number 3 cause thats all your ever be is number 3 lol we may be only be top 75/50/25 but atleast are word means something unlike your poor of excuse of a syndicate Miss J. So have fun wasting all the gold just to loose to Sas an Lights out an i hope the grand Champions Fight Club come back just so you will be number 4 or probably back to top 10 cause im sure you have members from Fight Club. Either way im done with this post an just wanted to let every syndicate to no that Solemn Carnages word doesnt mean crap lol. An we got the reward with out you chumps lol.

Raws
01-12-2014, 01:37 PM
popcorn and coke

Touch Down
01-12-2014, 01:47 PM
You should have just donated all the Uzis and trusted them.

800 Uzis for helping to kill 8 boss's is still a good deal.

I know it must be fusterating for your syndicate but this is going to make them pretty unhappy. You could have handled this a little better.

OmgMileyCyrus
01-12-2014, 02:00 PM

I know it must be fusterating for your syndicate but this is going to make them pretty unhappy. You could have handled this a little better.he got scammed, he's not in the right state of mind. Give him a break

Gambino
01-12-2014, 02:06 PM
I dont care bout what happen like i said we finish the raid boss event the past couple times its the principle of the matter that there word doesnt mean anything an go ahead an be mad for all i care cause clearly they wouldnt have finished at rank 3 if they didnt get some of Fight Clubs members

xavvax
01-12-2014, 02:17 PM

I know it must be fusterating for your syndicate but this is going to make them pretty unhappy. You could have handled this a little better.

If a synd screwed over my synd id come on here and call them out as well. I obviously don't know tge particulars of this situation, but I would have reacted the sane way.