PDA

View Full Version : Biggest screw up by CC has yet to be fixed!!!

Bartolo
01-12-2014, 11:24 AM
The loading screen art is horrible! the guy on the left is running while shooting at the ground (must be an ex-storm trooper), the guy in the middle is shooting while resting the stock of his gun in his elbow (show a little technique, buddy), and I don't think I've ever had to fight the police in this game! the only thing who's actions make some sense is the girl, but shes just kind of sitting there. when will this monumental F up be rectified? I demand free gold and the "syn rank" to actually show something other than 0 (or just remove it completely, who really cares). terms are negotiable.

Molly's Consigliere
01-12-2014, 11:27 AM
the guy on the left is running while shooting at the ground (must be an ex-storm trooper)

hahahahahahahaha!

ploop
01-12-2014, 11:27 AM
post screenshots. i have no idea what you are talking about

Bartolo
01-12-2014, 12:12 PM

extracharacters

FlyMeMoon
01-12-2014, 12:37 PM
The guy on left could be just lifting his weapon and not necessarily shooting at the ground. Either that or he needs glasses. The maps have cops so the shoot out is plausible. Whats missing is the story behind it. What went down? Did the bad guys get away? Any casualties? Hostages? Ticket time.

ploop
01-12-2014, 12:59 PM
oh that!

xtracharacters

Touch Down
01-12-2014, 01:53 PM
I can't see anyone they are fighting! Cars, everything is empty.

Anyway who cares! If this is your one problem with the game then your doing pretty well. Just shut your eyes for a few seconds and think of your favourite tv show when the screen comes up.

OmgMileyCyrus
01-12-2014, 01:57 PM
The loading screen art is horrible! the guy on the left is running while shooting at the ground (must be an ex-storm trooper), the guy in the middle is shooting while resting the stock of his gun in his elbow (show a little technique, buddy), and I don't think I've ever had to fight the police in this game! the only thing who's actions make some sense is the girl, but shes just kind of sitting there. when will this monumental F up be rectified? I demand free gold and the "syn rank" to actually show something other than 0 (or just remove it completely, who really cares). terms are negotiable.i want your sex 😍

djonny88
01-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Lol Never noticed this

JakeCullen
01-13-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm not sure if what I'm seeing on my tablet is also seen on mobile phones....but I've noticed long time ago in that very same screen art that the girl at the forefront holding a whatever gun that is...well, the reflection of her gun on the car she's sitting back on appears quite off to me...

Touch Down
01-13-2014, 01:50 AM
They could have a picture of a frying pan there. I really don't mind as long as the game works

Rodimus
01-13-2014, 12:45 PM
The loading screen I can deal with but please fix the avatar's arms and legs. The walking still snapshot is old and I...*clears throat*...WE just want them to be well-proportioned properly, lol.

String-Girl
01-13-2014, 02:27 PM
I always like to try and reconcile the lighting on that screen. If you look at the building across the street above the streetlight the sun is plainly behind them and to their right, but on the other building right in front of them...not so much.

Finally, it loads (or doesn't).....