PDA

View Full Version : How to sell concrete bricks to help fund your faction bonuses

RobertoP
01-12-2014, 06:58 AM
I know of a number of factions that are looking to buy concrete in exchange for game cash and they are willing to pay good rates so
<< send me a PM here if you wish to sell some.

Tips on selling concrete bricks to help fund your faction bonuses

Concrete is a disposable resource so once you have found a reliable buyer, keep in touch with them and they will keep buying them off you and help fund your faction bonuses.

To exchange you need to join their faction and the cash donator will need to join yours. Unless you trust them I would recommend agreeing that they donate half the money first, then you donate half the concrete followed by them completing their donation and then you completing yours.

After researching a number of posts and completing a few exchanges ourselves, we believe the current highest rates for selling concrete is as follows:

1 concrete = 500k
100 concrete = 50 million
1000 concrete = 500 million

We will pay double this

1 concrete = 1 million
100 concrete = 100 million
1000 concrete = 1 billion

I’ve seen a number of posts when concrete has been sold for less than this so if you want a good rate from one of our reliable buyers then send me a Private Message here via clicking on my name, top left of this post.

In your PM, please send your following details:

Game Name donating concrete:
The faction name and code to receive cash:
Amount of concrete you wish to sell:
Amount of cash you are willing to sell for:

FuChungKu
01-12-2014, 07:52 AM
We have paid less than this per concrete but happy to pay this price, so also PM me if you want to sell your concrete.

Commander Vador
01-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Willing to buy concrete too. Please PM

Katt Dog
01-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes send a pm to Roberto if you want to boost your faction cash

Sgt Sticks
01-12-2014, 03:16 PM
My faction has so much concrete in our vault. Is there any way to make a withdrawal?

RobertoP
01-12-2014, 06:24 PM
Once it has been donated to your faction vault it can't be removed. So if you already have lots you could hold onto any more you gain if you wish to sell it at some point.

FuChungKu
01-13-2014, 02:41 AM
Thank you to all that have inquired and without sounding too greedy, we would still like to buy some more concrete, so please PM me.

Tournai
01-13-2014, 03:18 AM
I say 1 concrete is 1 M ingame cash!

Have sold them for that! I will not lower my price!

RobertoP
01-14-2014, 09:46 AM
We are still looking for concrete if you're interested in selling and will pay double the going rate. lol

FuChungKu
01-15-2014, 02:36 PM
We can offer you 1 M in-game cash per concrete, and to anyone else who wants to sell.

If you are selling concrete then PM me.

DRR_Deng
01-15-2014, 02:46 PM
I got 175 bricks i want 1,5mil a brick pm if intrested