PDA

View Full Version : After Winter daily rewards no more rewards?

Jeanna
01-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Today my friend Sami logged in and she did not get a daily unit. She just finished the 28 day winter units. Will there not be anymore daily rewards? Has anyone else had this problem? She went in a ticket but has not heard anything. Can someone let us know what is going on?

Hooligany
01-11-2014, 10:10 PM
I was wondering how did "your friend" finish the winter rewards of 28 days so quickly?

\\MidnightB3AST//
01-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Maybe bringing back scratchers...?

Jrich
01-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Ha. You are misinformed or hacker friend is bragging. I haven't missed a day and I've got few left.. so.. lies or hack, you decide.

RobertoP
01-12-2014, 03:05 AM
I've never missed a day either and day 28 is later this week so I think you friend is either joking with you or they have logged in too early.

Area51z
01-12-2014, 03:23 AM
Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not.......
I can neither confirm , nor deny this ....

Dutchie
01-12-2014, 03:27 AM
Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not...... Yes... the only logical explanation for this phenomenon...

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-12-2014, 03:38 AM
Ooooooorrrrrrrrrr, you friend was kidnapped by aliens for a couple days ,who had wifi available , and they returned her on the same day , same time, but without adjusting her game time... Impossible you say? Maaaayyyyyybeeeeeee.....maybe not.......
I can neither confirm , nor deny this ....

There of course is another more plausible explanation for being on day 28 that doesn't include aliens, time shifting, cheating or lies.

He/she may be behind and on the previous cycle's 28th day, having not moved into the current 28 day cycle.

If she deletes and reinstalls, it might repair the problem so she can continue at day 1 of the current cycle.

Dutchie
01-12-2014, 03:51 AM
There of course is another more plausible explanation for being on day 28 that doesn't include aliens, time shifting, cheating or lies.He/she may be behind and on the previous cycle's 28th day, having not moved into the current 28 day cycle.If she deletes and reinstalls, it might repair the problem so she can continue at day 1 of the current cycle.The abduction story is much more plausible ;)

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-12-2014, 04:11 AM
:D

Ten friendly characters.

SmoothCriminal
01-12-2014, 04:22 AM
I got my 28 day reward on friday but i didnt get one yesterday or today on ios. This was one of your better ideas i hope they havn't been scrapped already?

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 09:58 AM
28th day has still yet to come...only couple of days left

Thief
01-13-2014, 10:35 AM
I actually should be on day 28 but Gree Reset the Cycle at some point last month and move me back 7 days so if they didn't do it for everyone i guess its possible that a person could have finished day 28 already.

droffatsto50
01-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Just collected day 25 today and its not possible to be any further at all as I have collected every day. Wonder what the next group will be though

GEMH
01-13-2014, 11:46 AM
If you finished the last cycle, but haven't received any new Daily Rewards, it's because the next cycle is not yet in the game. The new Daily Rewards cycle will be deployed very soon.

Luuzer
01-13-2014, 12:02 PM
I actually should be on day 28 but Gree Reset the Cycle at some point last month and move me back 7 days so if they didn't do it for everyone i guess its possible that a person could have finished day 28 already.

nope. Those who where left behind with grees glitch got to same page on this winter event. EVERYONE started same day who had old one going overlapping, so this event isnt over yet for 3 days ;)

lemonhaze
01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
i have missed a few days on mine when i lost my phone..but it picked right back up on the day i was suppose to be on..im only on 21..this morning tho i had trouble getting it to collect for some reason..not sure if i got the unit or not but will find out tomorrow

Mr llama
01-13-2014, 02:27 PM
On my iPhone I just finished it this morning
On my iPad I am on day 26

Sorry but i simply disagree based on the events of what actually occured. I keep track and gree at one point knocked me back multiple days (i believe it was 5) and therefore if someone hadn't been knocked back then they would have already finished day 28.this is correct i finished on one device yesterday and received no prize this morning

Tristorn
01-14-2014, 01:47 PM
it is possible to be done as not all accounts got the reset that gree did during the fall 28 day one as 2 of my devices got set back one was set back 3 days and other 4 days my third device was not reset and finished 2 days ago other 2 will finish tomorrow and Friday(missed a day on second one)

Thief
01-14-2014, 02:27 PM
nope. Those who where left behind with grees glitch got to same page on this winter event. EVERYONE started same day who had old one going overlapping, so this event isnt over yet for 3 days ;)

Sorry but i simply disagree based on the events of what actually occured. I keep track and gree at one point knocked me back multiple days (i believe it was 5) and therefore if someone hadn't been knocked back then they would have already finished day 28.

Luuzer
01-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Sorry but i simply disagree based on the events of what actually occured. I keep track and gree at one point knocked me back multiple days (i believe it was 5) and therefore if someone hadn't been knocked back then they would have already finished day 28.

My droid was pushed back old on old timer. Then this winter thing they synced all up. I log in ~20 times a day and I completed 28th today. I havent missed a single MW login over a year!!! ;) So I'm always checking there. 28 day unit cycle was completed today.

devildad
01-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Happened to me today. Guess they are gone.

SmoothCriminal
01-16-2014, 01:11 PM
So my main on droid got the 28th prize today. Does the new cycle start tomorrow because my mini on ios hasn't had anything for a week?

Fait lux
01-16-2014, 01:19 PM
I got the Winter Siege Fighter this morning so it is possible.

Web323
01-16-2014, 01:21 PM
New cycle starts tomorrow

puffypete
01-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Happened to me today. Guess they are gone.

Did you miss the post from GREE on page 2? Said the new cycle hasn't been deployed yet but will be. Half you morons complain and don't research.

Colonel J
01-16-2014, 03:50 PM
I finished day 28 winter yesterday. So today ill let you guys know what happens. Ive only missed like 2 days since this system replaced the old scratchy system. Hence why im probably ahead more than most.

Tardavic
01-16-2014, 04:00 PM
New cycle starts tomorrow

Hey guys,

As previously mentioned, the new cycle will be available tomorrow!

SultanB
01-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Still nothing bro

Ivan the Dictator
01-17-2014, 12:27 AM
No daily for me either.

Adm.J
01-17-2014, 01:52 AM
It is possible to have gotten to day 28 earlier. I recently picked up my kids idle account and started playing that one in addition to my others. While all of my other accounts were on the fall cycle, this one was still on the original cycle. When it finished, my other accounts still had a few days left on the fall cycle, but instead of this account starting the fall cycle, it jumped to the winter cycle.

D1E Luke
01-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Well, I'm like a week behind because I quit the game temporarily and came back and I guess I'm not getting the day 28 reward then.

Kiko Matsing
01-17-2014, 03:00 AM
Finished the 28th day reward yesterday and no daily reward for today

Thumpr
01-17-2014, 04:02 AM
Hey guys,

As previously mentioned, the new cycle will be available tomorrow!but........tomorrow never comes! ::sniff::sniff:: no prize for me yet either.

Pellatt
01-17-2014, 05:30 AM
No today is the day that normal beings will be looking to collect a new reward streak.

All of our faction have not received one!!!

Lift Ticket
01-17-2014, 05:57 AM
After finishing the 28 Days of Winter yesterday, I figured I would start over this morning or that there would be a new 28 days of collecting event....NOTHING! With no prize to start the day, what's the point anymore? LoL...Chile is a few hours away...let's go =Bravo=

SGT Rud
01-17-2014, 06:05 AM
Yes, kinda dis-appointed from not seeing the 28 days of awesome cycle. Even though the first 6 days wouldn't even be a noticeable effect on my stats, still all I really wanted to do at this point in the cycle is scroll forward to see what is to come later.

Marcusfiahie
01-17-2014, 06:20 AM
Hey guys,

As previously mentioned, the new cycle will be available tomorrow!

If I understand this that would mean the next cycle starts tonight after 3:00 am est. That is Saturday morning for USA players. I have found GREE gets mixed up with all the time zones from time to time. Though saying that do not hold me to it! It is just an educated calculation on GREE'S history of communication.

SGT Rud
01-17-2014, 06:25 AM
If I understand this that would mean the next cycle starts tonight after 3:00 am est. That is Saturday morning for USA players. I have found GREE gets mixed up with all the time zones from time to time. Though saying that do not hold me to it! It is just an educated calculation on GREE'S history of communication.

I was reading it as in begins tomorrow, as in this am when I woke up there would be a unit ready. I am assuming that a little more clear instruction could have straightened all this right up. But, whatever, Ill take tomorrow, today, Sunday, Doesnt really matter, its a freebie.

Marcusfiahie
01-17-2014, 06:29 AM
I was reading it as in begins tomorrow, as in this am when I woke up there would be a unit ready. I am assuming that a little more clear instruction could have straightened all this right up. But, whatever, Ill take tomorrow, today, Sunday, Doesnt really matter, its a freebie.

So true Rud! I have noticed in the past tomorrow is the day after they post a time for events to start on the forum that's all. Though we will see. It will start when it starts. :-)

Thumpr
01-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Great....I hope you're happy. I've got 'Annie' stuck in my head now.

Tardavic
01-17-2014, 05:51 PM
Hey guys,

Have a quick update regarding the new daily reward cycle. We had a slight technical delay in getting the deploy out, but will have this out soon as promised.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thumpr
01-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Hey guys,

Have a quick update regarding the new daily reward cycle. We had a slight technical delay in getting the deploy out, but will have this out soon as promised.

Sorry for the inconvenience.Thanks Tardavic, appreciate the update. Now can you help me get 'The sun will come out, tomorrow' from Annie out of my head?

lwilgucki
01-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I have got the winter unit and im no hacker. My 7 year old also has it. I doubt he is a hacker either.

Adm.J
01-18-2014, 01:37 AM
Tomorrow must mean next week in gree-speak.