PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

Vegaman
01-11-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks For the 'Year in Review' Event GREE....... But !! I'm posting on behalf of 40% of our 56 member faction who haven't got all their Unit buildings max'd to lvl10 yet as there are so many Limited Time Building quests they have no time to upgrade pst lvl 6 or 7. If they do they fall behind in the stat race. Many are over a year in the game.

This event is great, but it favours the older higher level strong players in general, and has cut out a huge section of your player base. So the gap gets bigger again.

Not a complaint or whinge ... Just an observation... If there is a decrease in cash sales, you guys usually squeeze the next event. So we all lose eventually.

Heads down here come the Troll Brigade lol

Floody
01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
My LLP got stuck at level 3. Don't have a level 3 barracks. Been so long since we needed to do normal missions they didn't seem worth the effort or time to build or upgrade. It doesn't have any of the advanced buildings at all.

SpikeyKit
01-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I thought the name was a give away as to what to expect with no new NPC's they have done this a few times before

free play
01-11-2014, 02:13 PM
I know how you feel, most of our faction feel the same way about the boss event ( favours the lower players) as you do about this event, the game can't win with everyone, win some lose some

Sheldor Sir
01-11-2014, 02:25 PM
the players who suffer are like me been playing for 21 months but no or very small amounts of gold, I hsve all my buildings at lvl 10 but cant complete without spending a vault which cant afford. lvl230 so cant kill more than 50 bosses either so lose either way :-(

CassandraN
01-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Crime City app. If you would like to report an inappropriate app, or an app that you feel otherwise violates Google Play policies, you can do so here:

support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=takedown

Even if you don't have google play store (you have iTunes) you can report for failure to comply with app standards. I personally talked with google and they gave me this information we need to go directly to the distributor instead of a game that obvisiously doesn't seem to care! There is also away to report through iTunes I sadly don't have the URL

gb7
01-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Prestaged through level 10.

It only seems fair the events would rotate between NPC's and Maps. Some of us put significant resources including gold toward getting to level 10 on all bases.

Just sorry I was prestaging the entire map and not just the bosses.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
01-11-2014, 02:51 PM
This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.

DILL3NGER
01-11-2014, 02:55 PM
What a bunch of babies!

Upgrade your buildings. Am I the only one that is getting tired of the "it's not fair" Wah Wah Wah! Stamps feet threads on this forum?

2000y2k
01-11-2014, 02:58 PM
This time players that actually upgrade unit buildings win and not the llp accounts who just bottom feed in a faction to get faction rewards. It's a game so try not to cry when you can't complete an LTQ because you are too new or favor IPH over other buildings. The boss event favors these level 20 multiple million attack bottom feeder accounts and this event favors long term players. Work on your unit buildings like I did 6 months ago after being locked out of LTQ events for the same reasons.

elangomatt
01-11-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm not going to complain about needing some level 10 unit buildings for this event. I've always known it was possible to need them and I haven't bothered with the painfully long final upgrades. My complaint about the even is that it is called "year in review" but it has minimum requirements that are unprecedented (as far as I can remember). How is that a review of the past year? Now if it had been called "Year in Preview" then it might be fitting (and I'd make sure to do the stupid long upgrades that are required)

Goldilucks
01-11-2014, 03:19 PM
Here's the rundown on the building requirements... Level 10 airfield, barracks, and war factory. Level 3 robotics, level 2 advanced airfield

I just spent 4000 gold to get there. Gree I am going to be so mad if you no longer require these buildings.

crazeejay
01-11-2014, 03:27 PM
here's the rundown on the building requirements... Level 10 airfield, barracks, and war factory. Level 3 robotics, level 2 advanced airfield

i just spent 4000 gold to get there. Gree i am going to be so mad if you no longer require these buildings.
sucker!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcm2013
01-11-2014, 03:28 PM
I love when they use targets off current maps and require certain buildings to be done even my llps have their buildings to level 10 in case I decide one of these is worth it. But also an equalizer to the low levels being able to crush bosses. I've played this game for awhile and have learned to balance upgrading buildings, you can't have it all

Goldilucks
01-11-2014, 04:03 PM
sucker!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna argue with you there bro. I had only 3 targets last war. I stocked up on 12k 40% off gold to make sure I had more in Chile. Cost me about $160... Same as an 8-ball. I'll get a little more longevity out of it with gree as long as they require these buildings every month.

Dirty Mind
01-11-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm not gonna argue with you there bro. I had only 3 targets last war. I stocked up on 12k 40% off gold to make sure I had more in Chile. Cost me about $160... Same as an 8-ball. I'll get a little more longevity out of it with gree as long as they require these buildings every month.
What I want to know is this: How did you end up missing just a single cue ball? and the black 8 really cost $160? Should have shopped around, bet you could have found a full set for less.

2000y2k
01-11-2014, 05:18 PM
What I want to know is this: How did you end up missing just a single cue ball? and the black 8 really cost $160? Should have shopped around, bet you could have found a full set for less.

True. I see new and used sets priced much lower than $160. Next time check eBay before you buy just an 8-ball when sets are well under $100.

2000y2k
01-11-2014, 05:22 PM
We should all give credit to Gree on this one as it looks to be the first event in a very long time that is bug free. Only about 19 hours left so anything can still happen.

Rob TRK
01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
It's really simple no event suits all accounts. I have an HL account that can now do okay at most events, the current LTQ is a perfect event. I prestage and have spent the time upgrading the unit buildings to 10, so small gold spend required. It's taken me around 2 years to build that account along with the game spend.
My LL account won't get far in this one. It's a boss killer pure and simple and gains from faction events. Over time it will progress, but is Gold free so far.

So just plan your events and make the most of what you can achieve or be prepared to splash out cash if you want it all. Depends entirely how you choose to play the game

Thief
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
To be fair most of the LTQ use to require your buildings to be lvl 9 or 10. (before they changed to adding new targets)

That went on for quite some time. Those that are new...yes are at a disadvantage...just as those that are old and above lvl 151 are at a huge disadvantage on the boss event.

The game keeps moving forward.

alphakennybody
01-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Not that type of 8-ball ;)

REDЯUM
01-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Spot on! about time seasoned players have a advantage .. Un-like these new low level accounts. Upgrade your base.
This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.

Gen CheeBye
01-11-2014, 10:42 PM
I was lazy to upgrade the unit buildings. No one to blame but myself. It's time to get it done cos you would have plenty of time for that if you've been in the game long enough as I have.

There's not much justification for complaints here I have to agree.

As for LLP's, :p
Sorry, you don't get my sympathies here little fellas.

nkeywithdnb
01-11-2014, 10:57 PM
The prizes are so good for this 24hr LTQ, no wonder it requires big bldg upgrades. I have the had to rush 3 upgrades. It's part of the game.

Thump3r
01-12-2014, 12:10 AM
This event is good for old players. Its about time. Sick of all these new players getting stats like old players in a quarter of the time spending 10x less money. This games a mess.

Big boi
01-12-2014, 12:38 AM
I have been upgrading unit buildings for some time and I am still short by a lvl or 2 on each building. It's hard to balance out what buildings to upgrade when they are all very important. Especially when you get to the higher lvl buildings on top of trying to purchase And upgrade LE buildings also.

HGF69
01-12-2014, 02:05 AM
What a bunch of babies!

Upgrade your buildings. Am I the only one that is getting tired of the "it's not fair" Wah Wah Wah! Stamps feet threads on this forum?

+1 the OP even says fir players who've been playing over a year, and that's ample time to get the level 10s.

This is Gree's way of limiting the high level Llps and getting the llp boss killers to spend

Rammie1884
01-12-2014, 02:59 AM
It's about time us old timers get an advantage over these young whipper snappers!!!

free play
01-12-2014, 03:07 AM
One up for this old timers !!!

RobertoP
01-12-2014, 03:31 AM
I was hoping this might be an event that everyone can do, as a late anniversary gift to us all. I'm an old timer but unfortunately some of my unit buildings are below the requirement to complete.

SpikeyKit
01-12-2014, 03:54 AM
I was hoping this might be an event that everyone can do, as a late anniversary gift to us all. I'm an old timer but unfortunately some of my unit buildings are below the requirement to complete.

Old timer not up to scratch!! Well there had to be some.
A lesson learnt? Get those unit buildings up. I'll be doing my secondary ones now for the time it gives where i can sit on my stock pile of cash and taunt my faction members for not keeping up. Fun times ahead!

claremons
01-12-2014, 04:10 AM

Totally agree.

Sigfried
01-12-2014, 08:03 AM
All events favor the more experienced players who are powerful. They are powerful because they buy gold, which coincidentally is why Gree caters to them - that's the game. The strong who blow cash on virtual prizes and the weak who don't and ***** about it. It sux, but it is what it is. Get serious, if you aren't spending real cash Gree ain't listening.

Commander Vador
01-12-2014, 08:18 AM

Totally agree. Lost half a vault and 2 levels to get screwed.

No need to say that I'm not happy