PDA

View Full Version : Could Gree bring old events back?

Bholmes
01-11-2014, 11:14 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I felt that the fvf/PvP event was a cool event!

Fifth Reich
01-17-2014, 03:34 PM
I haven't been on for years...

Omar_
01-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Honestly, I like the new boss event better.

Jman912
01-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Pvp would of been awesome if the prizes would of matched the xp you got for doing th attacked on people

TheEvolution
01-24-2014, 10:37 AM
As most believe, gree stopped PvP due to little gold spending. Well, duh, how about you just make the units kick ass as you have lately w other events and you'll see ppl refilling stamina like crazy at 10 gold a pop to get great units. Only ones left out would be the campers, who hate xp's. Well, snooze you lose on the event then.

Colonel J
01-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Evolution. Why dont you start a poll on weather gree should bring back fvf. Im considering boycotting this game due to grees greediness. It effects the balance of the game not having fvf. The new generation of minis are getting stronger around 300 to 400k every epic boss event. Whilst players stuck in teir 6 are falling behind. Im very annoyed gree took fvf away to the point where i will not allow my game addiction to purchase anymore gold. Maybe thats a poll we need if players are prepared to stop gold spending until the game has a major overhaul. Gree are digging themselves a grave by being greedy. Also deception by not keeping real monetary units in line with in game currency. Nope they have to distort the real value of what we are spending by having a standalone currency. Then at normal cost for a vault they state you are saving 50 percent. So in other words they would expect 140 dollars for 1500 gold at full price. Dont see them advertising that. No only the 50 percent saving. The fact is your still getting ripped off. Gree will go broke if they dont change their ways. Ive had a gutsful. Stupid game anyway i really have no idea why i still play it.

italo512
01-27-2014, 05:24 AM
Tournament of factions forever!!

Jordan1
01-28-2014, 03:02 AM
It would be a better game if Gree would bring back FvF!

Recruit Busters
01-31-2014, 09:58 AM
I like the raid boss event. It is great to help out your faction mates

Daviid
02-18-2014, 01:21 AM
Pvp event please! :D

Bholmes
02-19-2014, 09:46 PM
Evolution. Why dont you start a poll on weather gree should bring back fvf. Im considering boycotting this game due to grees greediness. It effects the balance of the game not having fvf. The new generation of minis are getting stronger around 300 to 400k every epic boss event. Whilst players stuck in teir 6 are falling behind. Im very annoyed gree took fvf away to the point where i will not allow my game addiction to purchase anymore gold. Maybe thats a poll we need if players are prepared to stop gold spending until the game has a major overhaul. Gree are digging themselves a grave by being greedy. Also deception by not keeping real monetary units in line with in game currency. Nope they have to distort the real value of what we are spending by having a standalone currency. Then at normal cost for a vault they state you are saving 50 percent. So in other words they would expect 140 dollars for 1500 gold at full price. Dont see them advertising that. No only the 50 percent saving. The fact is your still getting ripped off. Gree will go broke if they dont change their ways. Ive had a gutsful. Stupid game anyway i really have no idea why i still play it.

Yes I totally agree with you. This game should lean more towards more war activity between factions.

Blitzkrieg82288
02-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Pvp!!!!!pvp!pvp!pvp!pvp! I want the pvp back!

Dark-Lord
03-18-2014, 05:41 AM
Yes this events rocks, I wish from Gree to return it back

Speed ump
03-18-2014, 05:40 PM
No way Jose. If you're that bored, get a woman,lol.

kmikulz
03-19-2014, 11:10 AM
I like the Raid Boss, Epic Boss, but I do miss the PVP/FVF events. The biggest issue I have with them getting rid of it, is it was during a time that I was leveling up a lot and I put a lot of my skill points on stamina to perform in those events better. Then Gree did away with them and I am stuck with a lot of Stamina that could be better used as energy now. But I actually do miss that event. I think Gree should mix it up with all of these events, as doing the same ones over and over get boring. I also liked the event where you had to go out as a faction and find certain buildings to raid, that was pretty cool as well, and yes Speed Ump, I do miss them!

Hemp6473
03-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Pvp would of been awesome if the prizes would of matched the xp you got for doing th attacked on people

I agree, i spent way to much and didnt get that much back

R I P
04-26-2014, 10:29 PM
I miss the old boss event

goalsetter88
05-20-2014, 05:42 PM
i doubt they would. they didnt make enough cash off them.