PDA

View Full Version : Is 112M attack 56M defence possible?

ChangeMW
01-11-2014, 03:53 AM
I have a screenshot - not doctored - of a player with 112 million attack and just 56 million defence. This was just before Raid Boss, when almost everyone (other than some low stat players) had better defence than attack. I will not name the player, nor give his level or his faction as that would be a violation of the ToS. I do not make any accusations either but I do have difficulty figuring this one out.

So Gree, since you have all data available at your fingertips please can you tell me:

1. Is it possible, with any combination of units, boosts and buildings, from the very start of the game, to have amassed attack stats of 112 million just before Raid Boss started, but just 56 million defense?

2. Please share your analysis as with all the information I have, including the MW toolkit, and after spending hours and hours on this, I just cannot make the math work.

If you too cannot make it work, then there is something very wrong. PM me and I will send you the screenshot.

Thanks for your help in advance.

GreenwichKid
01-11-2014, 04:02 AM
If you read the complaints section many of the Top faction complain that it's easy to have a way more powerful attack than defence, I assume that is because the prizes for the top factions are invariably attack based, where as thos of us that sit around the T500 - T1000 normally get defence based bonuses. Quite possibly this is why we've got factions that are full of guys with 4mill + defence doing nothing because they're trying to pick up a defence bonus for very little effort.

BIG DH
01-11-2014, 04:26 AM
It's all about the boosts, I've been playing 9 months and am just short of 30mil attack. This player has probably been playing for over 2yrs and has most every boost possible.

DFI
01-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Anything is possible. But I think the person would have to be a long time player on a top 1/2 team from the beginning to have collected all those past bonuses from the early days, so look at the number of total units, number of wins/raids, whether s/he has the AC and AMR, etc., and if you are so curious, look at the inventory to see whether they have multiple items when only one should have been awarded.

But just have fun, there are always stronger players around you. Collect on time and if they attack you for $3.6mm, let them. I can't remember the last time I attacked a player unless an event required it. Not worth the xp.

SevenO9
01-11-2014, 04:55 AM
So you bumped into pirate lord? Welcome to SUPland where everything is possible.

D1E Luke
01-11-2014, 05:31 AM
It is possible if the person is in sup since top 1 is usually an attack bonus. I've seen a sup member during raid boss with attack and defense somewhere around there too.

Wingman GRI
01-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Warpath to Chile gives 40% ground defense.... S1 will not be unhappy I guess...

Big Baby Jesus
01-11-2014, 05:49 AM
Yes possible

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ziufpz.jpg

barrack
01-11-2014, 07:12 AM
I was proud i passed the 2 mln defense mark this week! 😳😳

Lancerdually
01-11-2014, 07:30 AM
I was proud i passed the 2 mln defense mark this week! ����
Might not wanna meet most of us

ChangeMW
01-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Thanks for all the replies guys, but no-one has actually demonstrated what combination of units, buildings and boosts will give you those sort of stats. I too can post a screenshot and say "yes it's possible". That really doesn't mean much.

What I want is for Gree (or any of you, if you can) to show what combination of things available in this game can yield this result. I have tried , and failed, to figure it out.

It would be REALLY interesting if this can only be achieved by having every single one of the very top units ever, since many of those (especially FvF and Lock Box) prizes were won by many different people.

Should not be difficult for Gree to demonstrate this because they have all the data right there available to them. For all we know it is theoretically possible to be even stronger. I just wanna know fellas!

#Reaper
01-11-2014, 08:17 AM
They are long term players and heavy gold users, They have so many solo bonuses with 100k units I'd say their attack bonuses are probably over 100% and probably more than 30% alliance attack. Say he has 50M attack, with 10% alliance attack... thats an easy 5 million plus. It's possible. Their are so many good rewards with freakin good bonuses for the top players.

Big Baby Jesus
01-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Thanks for all the replies guys, but no-one has actually demonstrated what combination of units, buildings and boosts will give you those sort of stats. I too can post a screenshot and say "yes it's possible". That really doesn't mean much.

What I want is for Gree (or any of you, if you can) to show what combination of things available in this game can yield this result. I have tried , and failed, to figure it out.

It would be REALLY interesting if this can only be achieved by having every single one of the very top units ever, since many of those (especially FvF and Lock Box) prizes were won by many different people.

Should not be difficult for Gree to demonstrate this because they have all the data right there available to them. For all we know it is theoretically possible to be even stronger. I just wanna know fellas!

Transparency is not Gree's strongest area. Perhaps one of the titans would show his boost list so you can drool over it. But to answer your thread title, Yes it is possible.

DFI
01-11-2014, 08:38 AM

I'm an average player and some of my bonuses total 100-175%, and my guess is that I've missed out on 75% or more of the bonus units from past crates, bosses and WD events. My level isn't high enough to have a peek at some SUP players, but I imagine if I could have bonuses totaling the percentages above, theirs could total 250-400% or more? And that doesn't include all the raw stat units I have missed out on, so simple math tells me it is possible without the need for more evidence by Gree.

Ryans67
01-11-2014, 09:43 AM
The folks you have run into are players that have won several auction events, thus giving them an extra boost beyond most of the longest PUN/SUP1 members. They have raw stats that are some of the highest in the game. For the boosts, you will see percentages above and beyond what most have collected.

Alliance Attack +74%
Air Attack +320%
Infantry Defense +342%
etc....

The reason you have stats that are so lopsided is basically that top alliance attack. Gree has yet to release an alliance defense boost to counter it.

Sir Daddy-YO
01-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Your spending hours upon hours trying figure if another player is legitimate? Really?
That's way to much time and u probably need to follow ur namesake...ChangeMW "HABITS".
GreenwichKid provided a good explanation as to why there can be a big disparity between attack and defense. Others have said it is possible too.
If you have done all the complex MATH and have factored in attack bonuses / alliance size increases / etc. and if it doesn't even come remotely close, either ASK that Player how they do it or report it to GREE. Thats Chicken$*** to come onto the forum and offer to pass this player's screenshots around for everybody to disect and provide you with an "Analysis" of this individual.
If your concern was truly genuine how one can get 112M Attack and 56M Def, the forum doesn't need private PMs of the individuals screenshots to answer that.
The forum said its possible. Let GREE decide if its legit.

honest Abe
01-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Agreed. Sort of funny but I think most of us forget how it was a long time ago. In the big league attack is now meaningless. It's all about defense. And yes, the bonus stacking plus the alliance attack bonuses is over 300pct in a lot if not all areas. Add the auction events and there you go.

Hardly
01-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Of course it is.

pb23
01-11-2014, 05:02 PM
This is possible and much of SUP's roster has stats that look very similar.

RetiredAndHappy
01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Don't forget the top two tiers of the bonus program. . A bonus unit equal to a crate event or a unit equal to a ltq event..

Speed ump
01-11-2014, 07:18 PM
You don't get around much do you,lol. There a good number of us at that level, and higher. Yes it's quite possible, but only if you've been in sup1 for a long period of time. Show you the units and bonuses? Really? After two years of playing and the the units with extra bonuses involved, don't expect anyone to spend time and effort to prove it to you, and every other person who asks over time. I myself don't even bother to make sure I get a particular unit for each event, it's far too much effort to look through the inventory.

honest Abe
01-11-2014, 08:46 PM
That is one of the true beasts of this game you are looking at

Hellish
01-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Lol. The other player reffered to has an attack of 112m? So he can beat this player? In one battle of WD 2 to 3 vaults in one battle over a 2 yr time frame... nope the losses look about right.