PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...

barrack
01-11-2014, 02:54 AM
To claim the day 1 boss event reward twice by moving over to another faction which didnt finish day 1 yet?

Umonk
01-11-2014, 02:59 AM
No its not possible

Richard79
01-11-2014, 03:07 AM
I hate faction jumpers!!!! Come in promise help and do nothing!!! Give others a bad name

GreenwichKid
01-11-2014, 03:39 AM
Hmm is that true? I've not tried it because I'm the FL, but you get the unit when the faction achieves it's Goal, so if you're in the faction when they achieve the Goal then my guess is yes you can. It is perfectly possible to swap players out to help you get the Unit. If you're struggling you can swap some players out and bring others in and you don't lose the kill that were made by the guys that have left.
Although swapping to another faction doesn't quite make sense assuming you're looking to get the next day as well, every hit you do makes it harder. If it was me I'd wait untikl you know your faction has no chance of getting the unit and then offer to help another faction.

barrack
01-11-2014, 03:40 AM
First, i am not a jumper
Second, if i do i only do it with a mini after my own faction is not gonna make it for day 2 or 3.
Three, some of them do nothing perhaps, but i kill 20-30 a day and more if needed.

Richard79
01-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Well, some of them perhaps, but i kill 30 a day, ask Cleveland usmc

Thats what im sayin those who jump just to do as little as poss to get a unit give ppl like yourself a bad name.

barrack
01-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Hmm is that true? I've not tried it because I'm the FL, but you get the unit when the faction achieves it's Goal, so if you're in the faction when they achieve the Goal then my guess is yes you can. It is perfectly possible to swap players out to help you get the Unit. If you're struggling you can swap some players out and bring others in and you don't lose the kill that were made by the guys that have left.
Although swapping to another faction doesn't quite make sense assuming you're looking to get the next day as well, every hit you do makes it harder. If it was me I'd wait untikl you know your faction has no chance of getting the unit and then offer to help another faction.

We finished day one, but historica's trackrecord learns me that we won't get further than day 2.
Thought i might just kill 10-15 for another faction who needed help and claim the reward twice. But it probably only works if you havent finished day 1 yet.

barrack
01-11-2014, 03:50 AM
I hate faction jumpers!!!! Come in promise help and do nothing!!! Give others a bad name
Sorry, misread your post, i agree with you