PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the honor?

Shiloh
01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Am I missing something? Is there something we are suppose to need honor for, I mean I'm choking on the stuff and yet it's the reward for darn near 1/2 of everything we do.

Just curios.

Voxker
01-10-2014, 09:58 PM
no use for them really... i have 1,3mil honor and yeah.

_Mas_
01-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Think of them as honour :D haha lool

Artorius
01-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Your saying what we are all thinking. I am fed up of every second level prize is Honour, unit, honour, unit, honour
Scratch cards yep Honour. War prize 200 give that one a wide birth, more honour.
Will some one from GREE please sort this out or if you are in the process of doing so explain to your customers.
Keep us in the loop. It's not too much to ask.

Zenobia
01-12-2014, 02:10 PM
It is extremely frustrating that we have all been saying for many months these things:

We don't want honor. It is utterly and completely useless.
LLP's really need some weapons and armor in order to have a chance at completing quests.
Now that PvP attacking is far less fruitful than raiding, a waste of stamina, we would really like another way to earn stones.
And what does Gree do for quest prizes?
Honor, honor, and more honor!
No weapon and no armor in the last 6 months
Not even stones any more
I wish if they are still against letting LLPs have weapons and armor for whatever reason they'd at least change honor to stones.

Person
01-12-2014, 02:13 PM
its a cheap reward to give away, supposed to make you feel you accomplished something but still utterly useless :)

Zenobia
01-12-2014, 02:16 PM
its a cheap reward to give away, supposed to make you feel you accomplished something but still utterly useless :)
I wish they'd give us stones though, instead, at least, if they are determined to give us nothing that will help our stats or ability to complete LTQs.

Shiloh
01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Let us buy stones with honor!

Alexius
01-12-2014, 02:23 PM
It is extremely frustrating that we have all been saying for many months these things:

We don't want honor. It is utterly and completely useless.
LLP's really need some weapons and armor in order to have a chance at completing quests.
Now that PvP attacking is far less fruitful than raiding, a waste of stamina, we would really like another way to earn stones.
And what does Gree do for quest prizes?
Honor, honor, and more honor!
No weapon and no armor in the last 6 months
Not even stones any more
I wish if they are still against letting LLPs have weapons and armor for whatever reason they'd at least change honor to stones.

Try reverse psychology. GREE!!!!!!! Why haven't you given me more Honour?! All you've given me are these units with relevant boosts that are completely worthless like Beast Defense increases! GIVE ME MY HONOUR!

Chief Ricci
01-15-2014, 11:56 AM
Let us trade it in for gems.

E-I
01-15-2014, 12:01 PM
Maybe instead of a Box event leaderboard, we will have an honor leaderboard?

:p

Chief Ricci
01-15-2014, 01:17 PM
Can't gree have some wepons and armor that cost honor, Help out all the new people and the mini's

Rocco69
01-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Can't gree have some wepons and armor that cost honor, Help out all the new people and the mini's
That makes sense. not that id spend the gems on the weapons available for them; yet they are so antiquated its silly. a while back they finally added better units to get with honor (which very quickly became useless).
yes add weapons/armor for honor - charge me 1M honor for the top one; just give us something to do with it