PDA

View Full Version : Anyone giving up and willing to give away their high iph account

Hitster
01-10-2014, 02:50 PM
My faction is in top 1000 but we don't have players with good income and only 68 bonus, will be nice if you willing to do a good deed and let us take over your account. It will help our faction. Thanks

Purple thong
01-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Lower standards would probably help you... Maybe, like, a donation to help you guys out. Not take complete control of their account.

Ciara
01-10-2014, 06:31 PM
They're not doing too badly with 68 bonuses for an impoverished syndicate. Perhaps they need to work on their hoods and thence their iph. It is one of the game's objectives after all.

And I'm not trolling you. I'm genuinely curious why people bother playing the game if they're not prepared to put the work in that most of the rest of us do to earn our position.

hobe
01-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Well this thread is going to get shut down. Transferring an account to a different individual are against the TOA

reticlover
01-10-2014, 06:36 PM
its a tos violation to give your account or sell your account to another player

Hitster
01-10-2014, 10:30 PM
at our levels is not easy to find players with nice iph, many are regular players who play for fun.

And only reason we have 68 is because we have been selling our uzis to purchase bonuses. Once we recruit a few sugar daddies then we will be ok and be able to build our stats quicker without settling uzis

Thanks for your responses people

Moose5891
01-10-2014, 11:02 PM
its a tos violation to give your account or sell your account to another player

I didnt think that was a wrong thing to do he obviosly sincere

cc thunder
01-10-2014, 11:26 PM
how about this, I don't want to take over your account but if anybody wants to give a donation to a super young syndicate we will accept that . Thunder Crew, syndicate code 247 851 487 even if you want to drop off 10 grand I'll take it, lol. currently 20 bonuses

Marine007
01-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Rob people I get about 2 mil a day

one man gang
01-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Lol! I only have 3 billion dollars in the bank. Sorry!

The Billionaire
01-11-2014, 01:43 AM
I'd suggest you get your players to start collecting Uzis and sell them to other syndicates in return for cash to buy your bonuses.

Syndicates are always going to be looking for Uzis. I purchased an undisclosed amount of Uzis for a total of $3 billion for my mini syndicate.

Failing that i suggest you start making some very rich friends in game. Players happily donate to other syndicates on a regular basis.

Wang
01-11-2014, 02:05 AM
I'd suggest you get your players to start collecting Uzis and sell them to other syndicates in return for cash to buy your bonuses.

Syndicates are always going to be looking for Uzis. I purchased an undisclosed amount of Uzis for a total of $3 billion for my mini syndicate.

Failing that i suggest you start making some very rich friends in game. Players happily donate to other syndicates on a regular basis.
Then in that case, hey The Billionaire, wanna be my friend?

The Billionaire
01-11-2014, 02:13 AM
Then in that case, hey The Billionaire, wanna be my friend?

Lol i knew that was coming, you'll have to join the queue bro. I might get to you guys by the end of the summer lol

one man gang
01-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Come on bill! If you give him a 100m I'll do the same!

MONEYYYY DOWNNNNN

one man gang
01-11-2014, 02:40 AM
After raid boss! Lol I don't wanna miss out on farming lol

The Billionaire
01-11-2014, 02:53 AM
Come on bill! If you give him a 100m I'll do the same!

MONEYYYY DOWNNNNN

Lol, now i can't say no can i. I can spare $100m after the raid boss event.

Looks like you made some new friends Wang

one man gang
01-11-2014, 03:03 AM
Lol good work mate.

Also wang good hijacking of thread! Lmfao!

MWWM J
01-11-2014, 03:19 AM
I have an account that I don't play. 200k IPH and almost 2M stats. Stopped playing a month ago so idk how crazy stats got now. I'm iOS.

Wang
01-11-2014, 03:37 AM
Lol good work mate.

Also wang good hijacking of thread! Lmfao!

No worries one man gang :)

Benzini
01-11-2014, 05:46 AM
Rob people I get about 2 mil a day

and when you level up, you are talking about robbing 200 millions a day...

PedroPimples
01-11-2014, 05:56 AM
Want to donate to my syndicate billy?

The Billionaire
01-11-2014, 06:52 AM

Don't worry Pedro, if your syndicate completes the donation challenge i'll come through with the 2 billion as promised :p

Zippy69
01-11-2014, 10:17 AM
man I can't believe these Freeloaders have had serious responses...

I took my Syndicate from low 1,000s to Top 750 in just over 3 Months through Hard Work & Serious Promotion...

No ones given us any handouts & we've still got less than 60 BONUSES!!!

68 Bonuses with +1,000 Ranking - Be freakin thankful and start doing some hard work like the rest of us!
Get your lazy derriere members to use those Bonuses you've bought and actually build up their IPH & Rob your Rivals...

We fought damn hard as a Syndicate & earnt that Top 750 and will be challenging to move ourselves up higher and higher. We're also in position to reach level 25 Minimum in the Raid Boss Event before we actually run out of UZIs...

Again, Hard Work!!!

stop being lazy and asking for handouts, why don't you try actually earning them...

KingOW
01-11-2014, 10:20 AM
IBTL......

The Avenger$
01-11-2014, 10:23 AM

I took my Syndicate from low 1,000s to Top 750 in just over 3 Months through Hard Work & Serious Promotion...

Couldn't have said any better

68 Bonuses with +1,000 Ranking - Be freakin thankful and start doing some hard work like the rest of us!
Get your lazy derriere members to use those Bonuses you've bought and actually build up their IPH & Rob your Rivals...

We fought damn hard as a Syndicate & earnt that Top 750 and will be challenging to move ourselves up higher and higher. We're also in position to reach level 25 Minimum in the Raid Boss Event before we actually run out of UZIs...

Again, Hard Work!!!

stop being lazy and asking for handouts, why don't you try actually earning them...
You couldn't have stated it better.

Commander C
01-11-2014, 12:36 PM

Hehe. We going to be rich now.

Wang
01-11-2014, 03:06 PM

Again, Hard Work!!!

Calm down, we are just joking around.

Zippy69
01-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Calm down, we are just joking around.

Wang: I appreciate that most of the responses will be 'tongue in cheek'
what got my goat was the initial 1st post, that started thread off...
yes, everyone loves a trier but there are limits and boundaries...

Hitster
01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Wang: I appreciate that most of the responses will be 'tongue in cheek'
what got my goat was the initial 1st post, that started thread off...
yes, everyone loves a trier but there are limits and boundaries...

zippy your the only one with an issue here, I suggest you get yourself a shrink and get over it.

From what I heard and seen, handing down accounts from retired players happens, I don't see anything wrong asking if someone is happy to hand over their account to make a fraction happy.

Ps this account is going to some kid who will be very happy with his stat boost and helping out the syndicate. Unlike you skippy he has to spend more time in school than playing this game.

Beamer 420
01-11-2014, 06:22 PM
What is the highest IPH on your team out of curiosity?

Hitster
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Wow. We recently recruited a player with 3m iph. We don't force our players to donate

one man gang
01-12-2014, 12:02 AM
What's the difference between someone helping by donating cash?

And someone helping by going to your syn and whacking the boss around for you?

*besides the obvious difference

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-12-2014, 01:19 AM
I'll stop by and drop off 500m at some point during this raid event. But you certainly need to get your syndicate donating and making the best possible upgrades. Otherwise you'll never finish your bonuses. Being nice and not requiring donations helps no one in your syndicate.

djonny88
01-12-2014, 03:38 AM
They're not doing too badly with 68 bonuses for an impoverished syndicate. Perhaps they need to work on their hoods and thence their iph. It is one of the game's objectives after all.

And I'm not trolling you. I'm genuinely curious why people bother playing the game if they're not prepared to put the work in that most of the rest of us do to earn our position.
why u have so much braaaaiiinnnsssss -o.o-'

one man gang
01-12-2014, 03:51 AM
One of those things isn't completely altruistic.

I agree with that word. Also exponentially transcendent

Grunge
01-12-2014, 10:21 AM
I am not trying to be altruistic or trying to hijack your post... but I can certainly make you a deal... if you have uzis that you wish to trade, we will be more than happy to donate to your cause... PM me and let me know

Ev0l
01-12-2014, 10:30 AM
ask people to donate you some money or sell some bricks or uzis