PDA

View Full Version : What's the max that can be taken from your vault

GreenwichKid
01-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Appreciate you can add to the vault but I'm talking about outside the vault, I'm asking as in the last two hours I've lost 20 million for some reason I thought it was 3.6 mill an hour, now I'm pretty good at raiding, but keeping up with 10 mill an hour, will be tough. If I know what can be stolen I can manage my expectations. Also wondering as I often get this player is to weak to attack and returning an hour or even two hours later in the past has given me the same. But clearly that's not the case for the guy emptying my vault at the moment as he's doing this every hour at least.
It's the game I know, just trying to work out what is the max if there is? and also why I can't do the same.

SpikeyKit
01-10-2014, 12:37 PM
3.6 million in 12 hours thats. 300k per a attack for a max of 12 attacks and no more then that. Only way he can keep coming back is if your still in his log

free play
01-10-2014, 01:07 PM
I've been in in two hour spats and lost 3.6 mil each time, it's happened a few times, this 3.6mil in 12 hours in noncence

Thief
01-10-2014, 01:09 PM
You can Loose 3.6 Million from EACH Player that attacks you.

The same player can't attack you again for "X" amount of hours depending on your level. Base is 12 hours i believe but as you reach the higher levels then it can fall as low as 2 hours ive heard.

Jokidoki
01-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Minimum 3.6 mill but it depence what bonus the enemy have.

GreenwichKid
01-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Right I'm lvl 216 I'm in none of these guys logs, I'm really careful about who I raid from. So it's per person that sucks, looks like I'm going to have to pass this on and do more Raiding, I've got 480 mill in my bank, for my next upgrade to the new building.
Many thanks for the info guys much appreciated.

Inimical
01-10-2014, 02:47 PM
I get attacked by people multiple times an hour for 3.6m.
Maybe it's one person can attack you 12x in 12 hours, but that doesn't matter if their are multiple people.

Luuzer
01-10-2014, 03:59 PM
You can Loose 3.6 Million from EACH Player that attacks you.

The same player can't attack you again for "X" amount of hours depending on your level. Base is 12 hours i believe but as you reach the higher levels then it can fall as low as 2 hours ive heard.

what he said, except its not as bad as 2 hours. One person in whale zone is 12x300k=3,6mil and time to attack again by that same person is between 6-8 hours (havent tested it lately, but its not more than 9 and its not less than 6). U can try it out Urself, attack someone 12 times, dont raid him and check when U can attack him again ;) Problem is that there can be 10+ different people attacking U and that loss amount U usually cant make up :(