PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to TKO and others

Bkharr
01-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Little late on this I know, but I wanted to give a public thanks to some TKO members and others from an other faction who helped us during the epic boss event. We have always been a middle class, top 100 area faction that has tried to remain competitive without breaking our bank accounts. We don't require gold spending, but most of us spend a little most of the time and more on occasion. I can always tell that the top factions finish events within a day or two, as is their right, by speeding a fair amount of gold. Last weekend three members of TKO factions and one member of another faction helped us finish the faction boss event. They were very giving of their time and money, as some of bought gold to help us. Without them we never would have finished, and for that we are eternally grateful. In turn, we were able to send some members to a lower level faction and pay it forward by hellping them. While they didn't finish, we spent some time and little of our own money and had a lot of fun. While I am not going to identify these folks by name, you know who you are. A big thanks from the United Elites of America.

amir1974
01-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Little late on this I know, but I wanted to give a public thanks to some TKO members and others from an other faction who helped us during the epic boss event. We have always been a middle class, top 100 area faction that has tried to remain competitive without breaking our bank accounts. We don't require gold spending, but most of us spend a little most of the time and more on occasion. I can always tell that the top factions finish events within a day or two, as is their right, by speeding a fair amount of gold. Last weekend three members of TKO factions and one member of another faction helped us finish the faction boss event. They were very giving of their time and money, as some of bought gold to help us. Without them we never would have finished, and for that we are eternally grateful. In turn, we were able to send some members to a lower level faction and pay it forward by hellping them. While they didn't finish, we spent some time and little of our own money and had a lot of fun. While I am not going to identify these folks by name, you know who you are. A big thanks from the United Elites of America.

+1 to TKO , keep the good work

Hupernikomen
01-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Tko also loaned us 3 members. In addition to them, School Janitors gave us help, S&H, and others. Good community of players.

jkpandian
01-10-2014, 12:46 PM
TKO helped us as well, very generous folks, did not expect anything in return

Jay02
01-10-2014, 01:28 PM
We really appreciate the help, without all of the folders and PAs you so generously donated to us we never would have been able to finish. It's great to see the top guys paying it forward and helping out, I think it's great for the game and the community

Maddog11
01-10-2014, 01:53 PM
TKO also sent a few of their members over to the Umbrella Corp and we greatly appreciated the assistance. Thanks again guys, I know my troops flooded your walls with thanks but thought it appropriate to make it public. You all were a Great bunch of players!!!
Maddog

Long dong silver
01-10-2014, 02:12 PM
I hope Gree do this again. It seems that this was a success that brought a lot of different factions together.

Well done TKO members

Cheers
Lee