PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Buildings Being Raided For Millions

veeridian
01-09-2014, 12:46 PM
I usually collected my 24 hour buildings close to on time. Today I collected them about 5 minutes late maybe then went back to sleep(signed in, collected, signed out). I probably get between 150-200mil from them daily. When I woke up 4 hours later it said I had 12 new news thingys. So I collected on my 12-hour buildings, which accounts for about 30mil. No raided buildings showing. So I check my news and it shows some blameless guy had raided me for over 150mil 55 minutes to an hour prior. There were no buildings to collect from at that time. Oh, and the next thing I noticed was that the money I had banked was about 150mil short from when I collected on my 24-hour buildings.
So, I guess we can raid phantom buildings now and GREE will pay you with what that person has in their bank. That's amazing.
I have pics of my collection time and the buildings supposedly raided 3 hours later. And I'm waiting for a response from the guy that raided me on what buildings he supposedly raided.
I understand it's only fake money and pennies at that for me, but it's more the principle at stake here and continued glitches in GREE's system that is not fixed yet.

Web323
01-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Happens to me all the time

iclx
01-09-2014, 01:01 PM
This also happened to me

GreenwichKid
01-09-2014, 01:03 PM
Yup it's been happening to me as well, really irritating, I don't earn as much as you....

BostonHammer
01-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Happens to me all the time but the money comes out of my vault. It's also annoying that guys with 8-9 million attack are raiding me successfully (I have 17+ million def).

teachertrav44
01-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Just a theory. But I have had a similar thing happen...but not quite the same. I'll get the raid notification of what I lost, and the building still looks like I can collect the full amount. It gives me the full amount, but then later deducts what I actually lost. Seems to be a delay in what you can properly collect when raided. Again, just a theory. I too don't have that kind of cash flow so I would be upset at 150 million lost.

wwwjason
01-09-2014, 01:33 PM
After you collect your buildings, attack someone, donate some to your faction, found this helps from being raided after I have collected

Sumiala
01-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Happened to me last night.
I cashed my Cuba carcel at about 3:25 at night, when I woke up at 8 am I cashed my 8 and 18 hour buildings and then saw a news flash I was raided for over 5 M one hour ago.
My 8 and 18 hour buildings don't even give ME that kind of money and these were the only ones raidable, together with my low income buildings.
So the only thing I can think of is that the timestamp on it was wrong, and although the green numbers above my Cuba carcel were the full amount, I suspect it only cashed whatever was left after the raid.
Or indeed there is something going on with my cashing the building not registering properly, but I think the first.

Tardavic
01-09-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Just wanted to let you know that our developers are still looking into this, and your feedback has been passed along as well.

We will provide any further updates if possible!

veeridian
01-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that our developers are still looking into this, and your feedback has been passed along as well.

That's the only thing I can ask at this point that you guys do. Thanks Tardavic for that info.
I guess for now though I'm going to have to log in, collect, log out, log back in to make sure that it took...maybe do as wwwjason said and go raid/attack someone before I'm done to make sure that I'm not giving free money out to others. lol

Socks
01-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Hey guys,

You can't be serious. This has been brought to your attention on numerous occasions, both on the boards and via tickets. We get the same canned response, which does no one any good. Of course, we've come to expect that, so we're not surprised.

To anyone experiencing this- I've lost over a billion because of this, and then was able to stop it based on a previous thread here. Collect your buildings, and then go check your profile. It pings back to the internal servers, and you won't lose that money. If you just collect your money, it's still there to be taken- at least for some of us. Once I started checking my profile before closing the app, I haven't lost a dollar.

Michael0218
01-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Sometimes when you sign on, collect and then sign off real quick the information doesn't get to the server side. As a result, the server still thinks your buildings are available for raiding by others, even though you collected on your device. It's always a good idea to do a quick raid on somebody or make a donation to your faction so you know that the server has been updated also.

Thump3r
01-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Yep. This is a joke. Should prob have 10s of billions coming to me in compensation. Oh that wont happen.

CJ54
01-09-2014, 11:06 PM
This is definitely some weird server-sync business. We were aware that it happens, but maybe not the extent that it happens.

pb23
01-10-2014, 12:10 AM
This is definitely some weird server-sync business. We were aware that it happens, but maybe not the extent that it happens.

How about on Android losing the first attack worth of cash EVERY SINGLE TIME you visit someone and attack them (or any that you double click the avatar rather than click the attack button).

With tens of thousands of attacks won (and counting), and a very LARGE portion of those being for $300k (the only time I attack at all outside of WD), I cannot begin to count how much money I've lost. At least $3 million a day lost to this bug, and that is conservative. It isn't just lost potential income because it comes at the cost of stamina and XP.

Scot
01-10-2014, 12:50 AM
If you log out of the game and back in you'll see that your buildings are raided. If you leave your game up and your buildings come ready, somebody can raid them but they'll still look intact on your screen. When you collect, it gives you the money but when the server updates it recognizes the raid happened and takes it back from your vault. If you want to see if they're raided or not just close the game down and reopen it.

Dansgek
01-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Lately it looks like it happends more than before. At the moment almost each day. First time i thought i forgot one or was too late. But then some of my buildings were raided when i was online. The building had been collected for 3 hours prior or something like that. I also had it myself that i could raid someone. That person asked me what i raided because everything was collected.

Mcdoc
01-10-2014, 05:27 AM

This has been going on for a Very long time.

It used to be a hack that a lot of members of the formerly famous "Royal Navy" used to employ.

Guys like Goldenchild and various other old school accounts who have since morphed into Super Faction and gotten lost in the shuffle - were the biggest culprets. It got so bad - I used to just call GoldenChild -GoldenCheat - maybe a thread search for "GoldenCheat" would turn up some original reports.

It is definitely a hack - a known hack amongst the Pirates who tried to distance themselves from those using it from over a year and a half ago.

Just one more way the game has been manipulated by those who would cheat others.

Not that anything will ever be done about it :/

Dansgek
01-10-2014, 05:33 AM
Now it is not a hack anymore but also a glitch.
I could raid buildings, which weren't open for collection.
When it happened to me it took money out of my vault.

Luuzer
01-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Now it is not a hack anymore but also a glitch.
I could raid buildings, which weren't open for collection.
When it happened to me it took money out of my vault.

yup, right now its already a glitch. During last upgrade run I lost tens of millions a day cause of that. Sent tickets but from support U get crickets, not even automated reply...guess autobots didnt have anything to reply. Its hurting LE upgrades, cause non raidable buildings take money from Ur vault when they get raided :(