PDA

View Full Version : Changes in MW - TBA for CC

N41LZ
01-09-2014, 02:45 AM
Howdy CJ,

Seeing as you posted this in MW, I am interested if you guys are gonna bother with bringing these changes to CC as well?

OP questions:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79464-A-letter-from-a-number-of-Factions

CJ response:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79464-A-letter-from-a-number-of-Factions/page7

_Ese_
01-09-2014, 02:54 AM
too much to read - I'm sleepy

good luck

Joe bananas
01-09-2014, 04:09 AM
Thanks for sharing. I had a quick skim through and it looks like an interesting, but long read.

BigNick
01-09-2014, 05:31 AM
At least he made an effort to engage with the players letter instead of just deleting the thread!!! Needs to be sorted over here in CC too though !!

Purple thong
01-09-2014, 05:50 PM
From CJ's point of view, it's hard to engage the CC community. Most of us here are very critical. There have been post that have been kind, and they have gotten responses. Not the responses we'd like, of course, but it was a response nonetheless.

If we are less critical towards them, I'm sure some changes could come around. A sticky thread without trolls and off topic comments to work on making the game a better game, I'm sure we can accomplish great things with this game.

TZora
01-09-2014, 07:53 PM
after reading that thread ... same funnies, different forum/thread/day ... of course, funnies should be read appropriately :D

Guisseppe17
01-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Basically the entire MW community had to unite to get an honest reply from an admin. No chance of that happening here, so to them we're basically a bunch of little children stomping our feet and having tantrums, "it's not fair!".

PawnXIIX
01-09-2014, 08:07 PM
From CJ's point of view, it's hard to engage the CC community. Most of us here are very critical. There have been post that have been kind, and they have gotten responses. Not the responses we'd like, of course, but it was a response nonetheless.

If we are less critical towards them, I'm sure some changes could come around. A sticky thread without trolls and off topic comments to work on making the game a better game, I'm sure we can accomplish great things with this game.

I can understand their situation and empathize. No matter what change they make we're always being critical, you're right. If the weapons from the LTQ are too powerful then people complain about stat inflation. If they're too low then people complain about the content not being up to par and they can't raise their stats. This makes changing things difficult. I know from where I work if I have to change a single thing from the status quo that would involve the customer to be patient and understanding that it would simply result in anger, rage, and impatience that would have me rather not even want to help the customer due to the negative consequences of my assistance. Usually I'm okay with any changes that are made. The only changes for instance that I'm not okay with is changes that are not publicly announced (ergo: the slay belles upgrade reward change). Hopefully there will be a new wave of transparency now that there was finally a reply about changes.

Also, tip GREE: From now on instead of "Bug Fixes" how about you tell us exactly what was fixed in the app store? We don't need a full complete explanation of the inner machinations of the game, but how about "Addressed security vulnerabilities regarding energy glitches" or "Fixed UI in fight result screen to show full item stats".

One other thing to add: The attack and defense values on IOS are so massive now that 10m+ doesn't properly register on the fight result screen. It just looks like the far right singles value has been truncated off the end.

I hope this brings a new chapter in transparency. We know better than anyone what is wrong with the game and we can all help to make it better :D

Gir
01-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Lol I did find it funny that MW and CC suffer from nearly the exact same grievances! But I thought CC was older, interesting that problems aren't troubleshooted here and than sent to MW, regardless of CC community critical stances @_@. Being critical isn't always a negative trait, but understandable how mods don't want to enter threads that aren't anything more than troll caves X_X. Anyways interesting thread, thanks for.posting it N41LZ.

tom73
01-10-2014, 04:10 AM
Basically the entire MW community had to unite to get an honest reply from an admin. No chance of that happening here, so to them we're basically a bunch of little children stomping our feet and having tantrums, "it's not fair!". To be honest this is what this forum often looks like.

tom73
01-10-2014, 04:13 AM
To add to this. Some of the people who complain about stat inflation also complain about meaningless prizes. You can't have it both ways.