PDA

View Full Version : Lag....Lag....Lag

Cluff
01-08-2014, 11:06 PM
C'mon gree... every event is laggy to the point of being unplayable. I just read CJ's response in another thread saying you found what was causing the lag and fixed it.. we guess what, you didnt.

aron
01-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Replying to support these facts!...

bravo 6 vk
01-09-2014, 12:06 AM
its tap.. tap.. tap.. lag.. laaaaaaaggggggg and then freeze every 5 min..

ILikeTheAbuse
01-09-2014, 12:50 AM
"...every 5 min.." You're lucky.

TZora
01-09-2014, 12:56 AM
this game has the lag or the lag has this game?
can't freagin make the difference anymore lol ...

and yes, i'm still getting the awesome "updating data" glitch .. been more than 4 hours .. guess i wont get to see this new LTB until the raid boss is over :D

TZora
01-09-2014, 12:57 AM
u all gotta check if u have the latest dataset or does it say "updating"?

aron
01-09-2014, 01:14 AM
http://bildr.no/thumb/dlJpNUVl.jpeg (http://bildr.no/view/dlJpNUVl)

Its horrible! If i remember right, these issues were introduced together with the 2nd raid boss. There wasn't issues with the first one, (except for the rewards that was taken away, but thats another story)

Current

Version: 3.9.2.1
Build: 124
Data: 20140108_7

Nighteg
01-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Game's still unplayable (after the data push).

djonny88
01-09-2014, 01:44 AM
I am lucky then on my mobile phone it is very playable

TZora
01-09-2014, 04:55 AM
just got the data push after uninstalling/reinstalling the game .. but the lag is still awesome!

aron
01-09-2014, 05:45 AM
Keep hitting that report button

http://bildr.no/thumb/bGlUbXYy.jpeg (http://bildr.no/view/bGlUbXYy)

reticlover
01-09-2014, 06:44 AM
please fix this problem, you have made enough money from all the people buying gold to fix the lag issue, make the paying customers happy and you will make more money......

dribblin todger
01-09-2014, 07:01 AM
Don,t just fix it, pull it from the game,what you are doing by taking payment for gold while this event is running is bordering on the fraudulent, you know there is a serious issue with the product that you are selling, yet continue to do so,that my friend is unprofessional and unethical business practice.

Dat Guy
01-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Don,t just fix it, pull it from the game,what you are doing by taking payment for gold while this event is running is bordering on the fraudulent, you know there is a serious issue with the product that you are selling, yet continue to do so,that my friend is unprofessional and unethical business practice.

According to the mods this issue has been totally fixed. There is no more lag. Please return to your games and buy lots of gold.

Ev0l
01-09-2014, 08:02 AM
Yes I Agree With u the game is so lagging i hope Gree Fixes It

Sotis
01-09-2014, 09:09 AM
It's not the first time nor the second that the Raid Boss event is tottaly unplayable with massive lag and crashes ONLY for android users. What the hell you guys in Gree are waiting to fix it? It's the 3rd f@cken time in a row that this occurs :mad:.

aron
01-09-2014, 09:58 AM
Anyone that has the resources to make a video and upload it to youtube, PLEASE do so everyone can see how horrible this game is

Dahat1
01-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Not laggy for me. Maybe it's your device.

Edit: I, too have an Android device. Galaxy S4 with no lag. Maybe you should ask yourself if it really is Gree or if it's just your 2 year old phone.

hobe
01-09-2014, 10:29 AM
I have a note 2 and the lag is ridiculous so it is not just the phone

CJ54
01-09-2014, 10:40 AM
This is something different, it isn't server-side this time (that was the lag during WD). Can we get some info on what kind of devices people are playing on?

cubic
01-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Not laggy for me. Maybe it's your device.

Edit: I, too have an Android device. Galaxy S4 with no lag. Maybe you should ask yourself if it really is Gree or if it's just your 2 year old phone.

Sitting with Xperia Z here (5 months old) getting tons of lagg.
First I didnīt do anything, just got the gameupdate and datapush, crazy lagging.
Secondly I restored my phone, installed CC and still got it.
Thirdly I just updated to the new Jellybean, made it playable for atleast 10 seconds (could be 15-20 seconds), after that back too laggcity.
Forth, did re-instal CC after the Jellybean update but still got tons of lagg.

What would you recommend for me? Buy a new phone again?

aron
01-09-2014, 10:55 AM
This is something different, it isn't server-side this time (that was the lag during WD). Can we get some info on what kind of devices people are playing on?

Well it doesn't affect iOS in the same way so it has to be something with the Android client. This type of lag only occur when raid boss is on, so try figure out the pieces from there.

Our devices are definitive not the issue here.

Have you even tried to reproduce it?

Jerle
01-09-2014, 10:56 AM
This is a completely different form of lag than what was going on during the last war. That was server lag, and it's been fixed.

All of the tickets we're seeing today are from weak/old android phones - some of the particle effects on the boss appear to be too much for the hardware so it's the animation and graphics processing slowing down. We're investigating options - sending a static image or something to low power phones instead of the animations.

Sotis
01-09-2014, 11:06 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3 with Android 4.2.2

Few teamates with Andoid 4.3 say no lag.

Maybe it's an Android software thing?

Assault and Flattery
01-09-2014, 11:12 AM
I have an Xperia Z too and it runs fine unless I have a ton of other apps running in the background or a poor connection. Try closing out all other apps, go to the settings in game and turning off the FX and report back?

lurcher
01-09-2014, 11:17 AM
Using 2 android devices, one 12 months old, the other 4 months old, nothing running in the background, lagg is worse than ever on both.

vix
01-09-2014, 11:34 AM
S4 here and monster lagg. We have lagg when theres an ltq at same time as other event.

Raws
01-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Also on s4 done everything you guys said and its still unplayable

aron
01-09-2014, 12:13 PM
Try closing out all other apps, go to the settings in game and turning off the FX and report back?

Okay I tried this on my tab (GT-P7330) running Android 4.0.4 first without getting rid of the lag. On my S3 (GT-I9300) I tried and got the same result running Android 4.1. I updated the S3 to 4.3 and that actually helped a bit. But the lag is still still very annoying

KingOW
01-09-2014, 12:21 PM
I have an Xperia Z too and it runs fine unless I have a ton of other apps running in the background or a poor connection. Try closing out all other apps, go to the settings in game and turning off the FX and report back?

It doesn't help to close other apps for me (Galaxy S3 android 4.2.2). After a re-installation it got a little less lagg, but its still very very slow with crashes. I have also turned off the rain for bosses without any significant performance boost.

Raid bosses are the worst for me. Usually CC runs ok (well, maybe not ok, but compared to during raid bosses it's smooth to only have to wait 5 sec between every building you collect). I don't even have to do something related to the raid boss, everything is slow.

AADRO
01-09-2014, 12:39 PM
I'm on a S4 no apps running and just rebooted. The lag makes the game unusable. And it's not just going into the bosses. It's everything. Just collecting buildings even. When the boss summon notifications come out i have to hit the x 7 times before it goes away

ILikeTheAbuse
01-09-2014, 01:14 PM
This is a completely different form of lag than what was going on during the last war. That was server lag, and it's been fixed.

All of the tickets we're seeing today are from weak/old android phones - some of the particle effects on the boss appear to be too much for the hardware so it's the animation and graphics processing slowing down. We're investigating options - sending a static image or something to low power phones instead of the animations.

It isn't just the animations on the RAID boss. I'm telling you that everything from 3.9 up has some major problem. The game keeps trying to do Something even when the RAID boss isn't running. The extra screens and pop-ups and server calls just make the lag more apparent. The time it takes to download a dataset is the first pointer. It takes less than a minute on 3.8.2.1 and it takes up to 8hrs on any version after that. Clicking on building collections takes so long that sometimes I get a "this app is not responding, Wait, Force Close, Report" Trying to get through the usual screens to deposit the money does the same thing... and when it doesn't, it still takes more than 10 seconds.

Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC Desire HD
Yes, I know that you don't support emulated environments, but they're great for testing... you should try it out.
Running on a blazing fast PC:
BlueStacks
Genymotion running Xperia Z 4.2.2 API 17
Genymotion running Nexus 7 4.3 API 18
Genymotion running HTC One 4.2.2 API 17
Genymotion running Galaxy Nexus 4.11 API 16

The results on all of these devices are almost the same. CC 3.8.2.1 runs at blazing fast speeds. Any CC after that runs incredibly slowly no matter what event is active. CC 3.9.2.1 running with the RAID boss going is painful.

It is this same problem all over again, but tested on an extra phone and four more emulated environments.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63198-Who-codes-like-this-and-has-the-gall-to-not-fix-it

Edit: You guys fixed this problem and now it is back. What coding fix was implemented a month after that thread that was re-introduced when you added content into 3.9?

Edit Edit: This is the only game on the entire Google Play store that has any lag on any of the emulated environments. A little rain falling on a RAID screen can NOT be the culprit.

SC4R
01-09-2014, 01:28 PM
it randomly happens to me all the time since v 3.9+ on my Nexus S

RuckusX
01-09-2014, 01:43 PM
My mini account is so bad, it hasn't finished the update started yesterday. And freezes and or force closes within a minute

caL.Leo
01-09-2014, 02:07 PM
It isn't just the animations on the RAID boss. I'm telling you that everything from 3.9 up has some major problem. The game keeps trying to do Something even when the RAID boss isn't running. The extra screens and pop-ups and server calls just make the lag more apparent. The time it takes to download a dataset is the first pointer. It takes less than a minute on 3.8.2.1 and it takes up to 8hrs on any version after that. Clicking on building collections takes so long that sometimes I get a "this app is not responding, Wait, Force Close, Report" Trying to get through the usual screens to deposit the money does the same thing... and when it doesn't, it still takes more than 10 seconds.

Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC Desire HD
Yes, I know that you don't support emulated environments, but they're great for testing... you should try it out.
Running on a blazing fast PC:
BlueStacks
Genymotion running Xperia Z 4.2.2 API 17
Genymotion running Nexus 7 4.3 API 18
Genymotion running HTC One 4.2.2 API 17
Genymotion running Galaxy Nexus 4.11 API 16

The results on all of these devices are almost the same. CC 3.8.2.1 runs at blazing fast speeds. Any CC after that runs incredibly slowly no matter what event is active. CC 3.9.2.1 running with the RAID boss going is painful.

It is this same problem all over again, but tested on an extra phone and four more emulated environments.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63198-Who-codes-like-this-and-has-the-gall-to-not-fix-it

Edit: You guys fixed this problem and now it is back. What coding fix was implemented a month after that thread that was re-introduced when you added content into 3.9?

Edit Edit: This is the only game on the entire Google Play store that has any lag on any of the emulated environments. A little rain falling on a RAID screen can NOT be the culprit.

Perfectly summed it up... Exactly the same issues on my Galaxy S4 and Bluestacks. I also have a mini running on a Galaxy S that is unplayable during the raid boss events but that is to be expected with such an old phone. I will say that the lag on it is far worse since the 2nd raid boss.

Could it possibly have something to do with the amount of notification windows popping up with the raid boss?

cubic
01-09-2014, 02:13 PM

Playing with FX has been out of the questions several months back :(.
What you asked me to do I already did, and When I reseted the phone (before the upgrade) I had only CC installed which wasnīt already in the OS.

djonny88
01-09-2014, 03:05 PM
so because of this instant lag i now wasted a lot of energy on buildings and peoples walking next to the one i should hit to complete the mission. thanks... also keep hitting the raid boss multiple times when i just want to hit him once...

Raws
01-09-2014, 03:52 PM
once again gree trying to pass off their mistakes, come on gree just upgrade your server instead of blaming something else, everything that happens around here you find something else to blame for it.

just admit your wrong
fix it

as simple as that, jeez

Op23june
01-09-2014, 03:58 PM
galaxy s duos its freezes every 8-10 sec and then i see message force close this is so embrassing........please fix this issue many a times u read what we write and leave it......there is solution for everything why dont u find it......
and one thing remove this graphics and add graphics on normal boss event that doesnot take lots of time when we attack boss and damage is been done pretty fast game runs smoothly as well....

TZora
01-09-2014, 07:56 PM
lol 500 MB RAM free ... none other apps at all except the FMR memory cleaner. you could say it is a crap 1 GB RAM phone but it runs fine out of these events. easier to put the blame on phones :)

iteachem
01-09-2014, 08:13 PM
my android is a mytouch and it is stuggling.. it still won't show the weapons in my inventory, but its a camper so not all that worried...

ILikeTheAbuse
01-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Also, without PC Android Emulators I can't even donate uzis to my syndicate...
http://i40.tinypic.com/29c6v5z.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/24e4yky.jpg

Edit: these are the pics from my phone... If I DIDN'T have the emulators to put the account on (then move it back for when I go to work) I wouldn't be able to donate uzis.

CJ54
01-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah, you're on your own with Bluestacks or similar. We don't design or test for it.

ILikeTheAbuse
01-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Yeah, you're on your own with Bluestacks or similar. We don't design or test for it.

My only point is that it works better than a Lot of phones... it experiences the same issues, and lack of issues. It is simply another android environment. It just happens to be an android environment with way more resources available to it. You design and test for Android 2.3.5 and 4.1.1. You don't design for specific hardware. The emulation of some of these "devices" is almost flawless. The OS cannot tell the difference. The game cannot tell the difference. The input to the emulated hardware returns identical output. There is, essentially, no difference. But, as before, we aren't talking about problems with BlueStacks or Manymo or Genymotion or Android x86... we're talking about the massive amount of your customers for which the game is almost unplayable... using their phones. I'm pretty sure that I'm almost the only one on these forums that regularly discusses an emulator. Everyone else posting here is talking about their phones and tablets. I test different scenarios with different emulated devices trying to nail down the problem. Unfortunately, the problem seems to exist with your Android devs.

A&F keeps saying that her device has no problems, yet other people report major issues with the same device. Have her load a L200 account with 3/4 of the prizes from the past two years, then try to play the RAID boss in a full syndicate.

Funny thing... as soon as you fix the problems that exist on Android phones, all the problems with any emulated Android environment magically disappear. I know that you don't support them, but they ALL support ALL other Android games. I've tried probably 25 different combinations of devices and emulators in the past month trying to find something that works.

At some point you're going to have to own up to the fact that something that your coders did broke something in all versions after 3.9. I'm not blaming this on you, CJ54, or A&F, or Jerle... I'm not blaming anyone. You are the ONLY people we have to talk to that CAN push a message up the line to someone who can make a difference. I'm just saying that a problem exists and it REQUIRES attention for the sake of the continuation of this game on the Android platform.

I love this game (I'm still here, aren't I?)

I LOVE the RAID boss event (best thing you ever did (if I didn't have to fight with every aspect of the game to play it.)

tl;dr Please tell whoever can say "yes" that there is a major problem that developers need to deal with. (Emulated environments, being identical to phones, are an easy and cheap way to test this for every device)

Edit: you said in the "fix this ****" thread that you had figured out the source of the lag. Please tell me that it was not "fixed" in 3.9.2.1, and that everything I've said is all for naught, because it will actually be fixed in the next update!

Edit Edit: Expecting a ban. I'm okay with that, as long as you're okay with a ton of players clicking on "force close" next time, instead of "wait" when CC stops responding.

djonny88
01-09-2014, 11:59 PM
just throw in another update which is better as this one. because the lagg really kills me

aron
01-10-2014, 12:44 AM

This issue is not related to bluestack accounts! My tab with 1Ghz Dual Cortex A9, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 running Android 4.0.4 with latest cc dataset shouldn't have problems handling this game. Other games runs just fine, so something must be wrong with your code for Raid Boss.

You can test my account with a similar device i you want and see for yourself. Just contact me and i'll give you my acc details. I can't play myself anyway, also missing millions in stat increase because of this ****!!

ILikeTheAbuse
01-10-2014, 12:48 AM
This issue is not related to bluestack accounts! My tab with 1Ghz Dual Cortex A9, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 running Android 4.0.4 with latest cc dataset shouldn't have problems handling this game. Other games runs just fine, so something must be wrong with your code for Raid Boss.

You can test my account with a similar device i you want and see for yourself. Just contact me and i'll give you my acc details. I can't play myself anyway, also missing millions in stat increase because of this ****!!

The downside, yes, there is lag and everything looks wrong on your profile. The upside? Your stat increases are still happening server-side. They are just shown incorrectly in your profile. When someone else attacks you the game defends you with your full stats and when you attack someone else, you attack them with your full stats. The stat issue is only local to your device. My phone currently shows me at 89,672 atk and BlueStacks shows the same account as 4,256,252 atk. I win when I attack someone with 3mil defense no matter which device I hit them from.

to the reply below VVV: I got you, now. Yes, I know the feeling. Loading up two accounts, trying to collect on each, then giving up and trying to do a couple quick attacks can easily waste 20-30min of my day. They get through 2 L50s before my hit "goes through" and informs me that the boss is over... and another one is over.

aron
01-10-2014, 12:54 AM
The downside, yes, there is lag and everything looks wrong on your profile. The upside? Your stat increases are still happening server-side. They are just shown incorrectly in your profile. When someone else attacks you the game defends you with your full stats and when you attack someone else, you attack them with your full stats. The stat issue is only local to your device. My phone currently shows me at 89,672 atk and BlueStacks shows the same account as 4,256,252 atk. I win when I attack someone with 3mil defense no matter which device I hit them from.

Not what i meant buddy. I could potentially farm a lot more bosses than i'm able to do today. I can barely keep up hitting the bosses my own syn puts up...

djonny88
01-10-2014, 01:03 AM
I just bought a new laptop from toshiba with the newest and best things on it and even my bluestacks is running slow because of CC

ILikeTheAbuse
01-10-2014, 01:54 AM
I just bought a new laptop from toshiba with the newest and best things on it and even my bluestacks is running slow because of CC

lol... don't egg CJ54 on!

TZora
01-10-2014, 02:01 AM
so far throughout the event, i have hit about 15 bosses and we're already on lvl 90 boss. would've been at least the double if the game weren't lagging madly .. all adds up to losing weapons/stats that we would've gained if there wan't this killing lag.

anyway, i know gree's response .. so yeah, i got a crappy phone :)

cubic
01-10-2014, 02:40 AM
We all got crappy phones TZora :cool: (except for the ones without lagg), or there is no way we could have the problems if Gree uses the same phones, that would just be imagination from us if we experienced any lagg.

aron
01-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Does it say anywhere which devices are supported or requirements you need to play cc?

TZora
01-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Does it say anywhere which devices are supported or requirements you need to play cc?
the only devices that are supported are the ones that don't lag ... go figure :D

aron
01-10-2014, 04:18 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/TKdJPmlwI2I/AAAAAAAAIvo/bArYGQh755E/s1600/third_party_facepalm.jpg

aron
01-10-2014, 05:28 AM

But Jerle.. If the animations/graphics in raid boss are the problem, how come when no raid boss is summoned i still experience lag/force close/freeze ?

See examples below. Its hard to explain but the experience is like this: I can move around in my hood for tops 10sec... then the game freezes for 15-30sec.. i can then move around for 5-10sec... game freezes again for 15-30 sec... this goes on an on like a never ending story EVEN though a raid boss isn't summoned.

http://bildr.no/thumb/bndjL3k4.jpeg (http://bildr.no/view/bndjL3k4) http://bildr.no/thumb/Q011U0FP.jpeg (http://bildr.no/view/Q011U0FP)

Raws
01-10-2014, 05:41 AM

No comment on everyone else with galaxy s4 and other people with new high powered phones still getting lag?

djonny88
01-10-2014, 05:52 AM
Ok now it is enough i am getting really pissed of this lag

TZora
01-10-2014, 06:03 AM
facepalm ..
use my hand, more productive, nice music ... and no lag at all :)

krimesity
01-10-2014, 09:33 AM
The fail seems to get stronger with every event.

Edit: Now after my delays I get "Error loading Raid Boss information."

Brilliant!

lurcher
01-10-2014, 10:37 AM
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Come on GREE

Vdragoon
01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
It seems that the game is attempting to connect to the server and update everyone 10 seconds or so. During this time the game freezes up and you cannot do anything for varying amounts of time depending on internet speed and phone. I would have someone check to see what the server is doing on the android side.

grumpster
01-10-2014, 12:18 PM
both of my phones lag a bit ..... tablet is really bad ... bluestacks is totaly unplayable .... no more gold buying for me till this crap is fixed .... lets go gree"d"

ciontis
01-10-2014, 12:20 PM
Deeper down the toilet we go...

Please fix this lag.

KingOW
01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Why did mods stop answering? Please confirm you get that there is a major problem and you're working on it. It's not any problem with our phones, they can play much more intensive games without lag.

CJ54
01-10-2014, 01:00 PM
We're still investigating, no updates yet.

Raws
01-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Investigating? So still not admitting its a GREE problem, great

xavvax
01-10-2014, 07:32 PM
Both my phone and tablet have horrible lag no matter what I try to do. I tried to do a bit of robbing it takes about 20 second to load rivals a min to load a hood a min before I can scroll around the hood about 30 seconds for the "robbing" bar to show up and than another min to complete the rob. Phone is an s3 tablet is galaxy note 10.1 both fully up to date. Lag is bad both on network and wi fi

TZora
01-10-2014, 07:42 PM
for me the problem is that the game freezes every 3 seconds .. of course, loading hoods take so many hangs/time. i mean, why is the game hanging every 3 seconds? i have uninstalled/reinstalled, tried everything i can. i have 450 - 500 MB RAM free. i checked the game at late night when my internet connection is at it's best and also checked in the early morning hours, same stuff. everything else works just fine but the game. every 3 or 4 seconds the game freezes for a few seconds .. just so annoying lol. this game is a joke whenever there's a major event, especially the raid boss event.

ILikeTheAbuse
01-10-2014, 08:37 PM
We're still investigating, no updates yet.

^^^
That made me very happy. It also made me go away from the forums which probably makes you very happy. Thanks for the reply. Good luck!

lurcher
01-11-2014, 12:43 AM
I dont exspect the lag is going to get fixed, unless anyone believe in miracals ??
This has now become unplayable.

aron
01-11-2014, 03:11 AM
They left us hanging for the weekend... I could use that hand now tZora

killerbee
01-11-2014, 06:07 AM
WHY IS THE GAME GETTING SLOWER EVERY DAY ?? now it even freezes with clicks or swipes n drags.. !! come on guys its not crazy graphics here.. if its runing this bad on a Galaxy s4 "best phone processor out" i wonder how bad it is on other phones !

Nighteg
01-11-2014, 06:13 AM
WHY IS THE GAME GETTING SLOWER EVERY DAY ?? now it even freezes with clicks or swipes n drags.. !! come on guys its not crazy graphics here.. if its runing this bad on a Galaxy s4 "best phone processor out" i wonder how bad it is on other phones !

Galaxy S2 here. It's bad!

Raws
01-11-2014, 09:02 AM
There wont be a comment until Monday now, and they will say its fixed..... Until we get to war and its lagging again

xavvax
01-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Yea nothing wrong with the game at all, its my horribly bad 6 month old tablet....

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/sph724/Mobile%20Uploads/rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2014-01-11-21-43-31_zps86260eae.png (http://s919.photobucket.com/user/sph724/media/Mobile%20Uploads/rsz_1rsz_screenshot_2014-01-11-21-43-31_zps86260eae.png.html)

Wolverine Eater
01-11-2014, 08:49 PM
This is so bad everyone on android is getting screwer cause of this lag. Can u say mass refund time or some stat reimbursement?

khuum khull
01-11-2014, 10:59 PM
hey guys they'll fix it in exactly 2 days and 18 hours. oh wait that's when raid boss is over and it will hopefully go back to normal.

djonny88
01-12-2014, 03:46 AM
I would like to get 500000000000 gold and 5000000000 money for free please because this lag gave me 5000000000 headaches

Schlampina
01-12-2014, 05:35 AM
I have an iphone4 with ios7. It's lagging & getting slower every day. It makes no fun anymore...

HavingFun
01-12-2014, 05:45 AM
I have an iphone4 with ios7. It's lagging & getting slower every day. It makes no fun anymore...
I play on each the minuscule lag on iPhone is nothing compared to how Android users are suffering.

Ev0l
01-12-2014, 05:51 AM
Too Much Lag Gree

narsly
01-12-2014, 07:46 AM
This game is horribly unplayable....

evilbeef54
01-12-2014, 09:49 AM
I am on the current update for android, nothing trying to push, but I am also having the worst lag ever, every button push comes with 5-10 seconds of delay, this is terrible

killerbee
01-12-2014, 10:14 AM
WOW now the lag is gone to a new level !!! WTH gree are u serious ? if u want us to stay u better fix soon cuz it is unplayable now.. keep missing clicks or dragging the wrong thing etc its just very very bad on droid !! what did u guys do to the droid server ??

krimesity
01-12-2014, 10:44 AM
We should get some free gold for this.

ciontis
01-12-2014, 02:21 PM
uninstall and reinstall, that helps for awhile. Then repeat when it gets bad again.

krimesity
01-12-2014, 03:50 PM
uninstall and reinstall, that helps for awhile. Then repeat when it gets bad again.

Coincidentally I decided to wipe my phone and re-root it a different way, so I had to reinstall CC and it didn't make any difference at all.

Dat Guy
01-12-2014, 07:33 PM

I am sure I got this splash screen because I have a crappy old tablet. I am doing my best in this raid boss event to help my guild and defeat the black hand legion. LOL!

dribblin todger
01-13-2014, 06:05 AM

This is absolutely disgusting and as Killerbee states, it is getting slower every day, last 3 days it is unplayable, you take the money Cree but you have done nothing to resolve this issue other than the occasional "we are working on it" reply, not good enough i am afraid.

Raws
01-13-2014, 06:37 AM
like i said they will reply after the event saying sorry for the inconvenience its fixed now!, until next event when we find out its not fixed at all

HectorAM
01-13-2014, 06:59 AM
this game has the lag or the lag has this game?
can't freagin make the difference anymore lol ...

and yes, i'm still getting the awesome "updating data" glitch .. been more than 4 hours .. guess i wont get to see this new LTB until the raid boss is over :D

I had to reinstall to get rid of that glitch in only one device, the others were ok but I waited for about 24 hrs like a domb idiot.

HectorAM
01-13-2014, 07:22 AM
C'mon gree... every event is laggy to the point of being unplayable. I just read CJ's response in another thread saying you found what was causing the lag and fixed it.. we guess what, you didnt.

Why is the game playable on some devices and not on others that were used to be playable? Now not even in BlueStacks it is playable but it was fine just a few days ago? Why? Why? Why? Had to move the game there because it would not play on my new tablet, but few days later not even on a PC. At least tell us what the requirements are changing to be so we can have a fair excuse to abandon your precious game!

krimesity
01-13-2014, 10:22 AM
BUMP

When is this going to be fixed Gree?

yuleizy
01-13-2014, 03:51 PM
bump up :)

djonny88
01-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Still laggy as hell, this game used to be awesome now it's unplayable

lurcher
01-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Poor show GREE, 4 days of lag, lag, lag, and nothing to say, no news aint good news.

davem326
01-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Borderline unplayable. Using galaxy s4 and galaxy tab 10.1. Tried uninstalling closing all apps. Nothing works. Only happens during raid boss. Oh and every droid user on my team has the same issues. Stop blaming our devices.

HeavyD
01-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Same thing here. HTC One and Galaxy Tab. I can only collect one building at a time before it goes non-responsive for about 20 seconds. I can't even scroll across the width of my hood without one or two periods of 15-20 seconds of lag each.

It seems to be even worse today than it has been.

It's a good thing we found out in another thread that events go through a QA team before they are released. That team deserves a raise. They are doing a great job of making sure quality is not assured.

dribblin todger
01-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Too much junk inherited by the raid boss event is probably the cause, such as this garbage.... Black Hand Legion.

xavvax
01-13-2014, 05:30 PM
Ok so I think I got you guys beat.....was trying to join a synd hit boss and leave, it took 10 mins. I leveled while out and tried to repeat the process this time it took 19 mins...first try 7 crashes 2nd try 5 crashes.....just pathetic....

All I had running was cc and groupme, with both open I had about 1 gig of ram available

Id add some good screen shots but my screen is to big and im not resizing

HeavyD
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Since the data download both my devices are lagging even more. Most times they crash even trying to attack the boss or bank any money now. I can't move my hood on the screen by more than one or two buildings without the game going non-responsive for 20 - 30 seconds.

It's definitely getting worse now.

Timala
01-14-2014, 02:30 AM
So Gree can't fix the game and not being able to gain stats I'll be a sitting duck. Great just great...

Will the upcoming sltq be another game of lag? I know the answer but please Gree surprise me, make this game work :)

cubic
01-14-2014, 04:17 AM
I think you guys can look into the codes that involves syndicate, cause I get less lagg when I am outside the syndicate than when I am in it. (maybe not for others, but my Sony Xperia Z with Android 4.3 when I am in a syndicate it simply doesnīt work at all)

Syndicate + Android = Go play something else, STAY away from Crime City, a very long way away!

Vdragoon
01-14-2014, 07:13 AM
So, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. No lag after this. I know this won't work for everyone, but give it a try.

Shivam politicians
01-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Very bad from gree

krimesity
01-14-2014, 10:54 AM
BUMP

When will this be fixed Gree?

ILikeTheAbuse
01-14-2014, 12:51 PM
So, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. No lag after this. I know this won't work for everyone, but give it a try.

Minor improvement when I tried that. Less crashes, now, but the same lag.

djonny88
01-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Cant play at all atm

Dat Guy
01-14-2014, 01:07 PM
In an ironic twist the "victory" splash screen seems to be the worst. It takes about seven tries to get it to close.

krimesity
01-14-2014, 05:06 PM
Finally back to normal now that the event is over.

KlitschkO
01-14-2014, 05:07 PM
LooL was awake when the mission ended at 3:00 in my country, the mission Smokey skids ... the game is going very well! Smokey skids soon disappeared from the screen no sign of lag I have! pfffiu good riddance ... indeed my statuses rose nearly 1mil attack and defense without winning the grand prize in elite mode ;)

HeavyD
01-14-2014, 05:14 PM
Boss event over, no more lag. Yep, it was definitely all of our devices and not their code. lol

HeavyD
01-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Gree, now that it appears to be the boss code can it be fixed before the next one and if not, PLEASE DON'T RUN THE EVENT until it is fixed!

djonny88
01-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Its gone yuy party around

Dat Guy
01-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Yup game back to normal. Good to know it was my crappy device causing the problem.

cubic
01-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Yup game back to normal. Good to know it was my crappy device causing the problem.

Many had that same problems, the phones got crappy as hell during the raid boss event, but they ALL fixed themselves right after the event ended. Gree obviously did what they could, but hey, the problems wherenīt from their side, so they had to wait it out for our phones to get better again.

Must have been that new flu that apperently can infect our devices aswell if we donīt wash our hands with alcohol before start tapping. Everyone knows how important it is to wash the hands if you are sick, so until next time, better go buy some of that and get a better overall hygien to prevent infect our devices. Android devices seems to be very sensitive to this flu.

skeeterz71
01-15-2014, 01:15 AM
Lag Lag Lag, Crash, Crash, Crash.. Gree is requiring to much from phones. My PC has 4 processors. My phone doesn't! gree needs to throttle back some.