PDA

View Full Version : Energy disappearing and not regening 😡

Jhoemel
01-08-2014, 04:44 PM
This is ridiculous i left my game with 1000 energy when i slept then i wake up my energy is just 6. It didnt regen and it actually decreased. What's up with gree. It sucks

Generik79
01-08-2014, 05:10 PM
You have the GREE glitch. You have been identified by Skynet as not spending enough gold. Therefore your energy and stamina will go in reverse!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-08-2014, 07:18 PM
As far as I can tell, if you loose internet connection momentarily during the missions then you can lose your energy and anything you may have achieved for that period and for UP TO 60 seconds before the internet drop out.

You will be classed as one of those horrible energy hackers even though you are not.

Hooligany
01-09-2014, 04:44 AM
As far as I can tell, if you loose internet connection momentarily during the missions then you can lose your energy and anything you may have achieved for that period and for UP TO 60 seconds before the internet drop out.

You will be classed as one of those horrible energy hackers even though you are not.
Is this real or purely ur speculation?

Ser
01-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Went from over 2k did a mission and down to 200
Didn't take that much but aton dissapeared

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Is this real or purely ur speculation?

"As far as I can tell" means it's more than speculation but definitely not confirmed. Way too early to confirm or discount it. While there are indicators, it's nowhere near confirmed.

Others may be able to study it for those legitimate players that can suffer fluky WiFi connection from time to time.

The 60 seconds relates to the server update. That too may have changed recently.

So just study it for a while longer yet and hopefully discount it.