PDA

View Full Version : Gree obviously doesnt care anymore, Horrible Wurm's Cousin

ZERO_07
01-08-2014, 04:04 PM
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130728223506/knightsanddragons/images/b/b0/33663c67-30cb-4140-880c-0b26ecd16742_zps02bf0977.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vrfjXSL.png?1?1931
Approaching your castle walls! Defeat it before time runs out for LEGENDARY rewards!

ZERO_07
01-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Even the Nemesis armor is EXACTLY THE SAME, R U SRS???

SomethingStrange
01-08-2014, 04:26 PM
lol, awesome!

busteroaf
01-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Even the Nemesis armor is EXACTLY THE SAME, R U SRS???

U mad bro? U even play during worm bro?

Hopefully they're spending their time working on better content.

D3athShade
01-08-2014, 05:08 PM
and this is one of the reasons why i stop playing. Gree doesn't give a **** about players, game got boring, bad support. My time here is done. Sayonara GreeD

Harbear
01-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Clearly they look nothing alike. Don't you see one is brown? Totally different color!

bosskiller
01-08-2014, 05:16 PM
That is pretty pathetic. I sure hope they are working on something better...

busteroaf
01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Different wings, different colors, different tail, has arms, fangs, different nemesis colors... One says nemesis, one has a silver star... Different. Not exactly the same.

In b4 Zero qq's some more.

ZERO_07
01-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I've yet to QQ, subtle trolling maybe, but not QQ

furyp
01-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Gree doesn't care until they stop making money

Randalf1
01-08-2014, 07:06 PM
I don't know, it's better than combustion soooooo great for all of you guys that need better gear ! :) i'm still happy with it:cool:

tshell
01-08-2014, 07:22 PM
does it really matter? the main armor is different, that's really the only thing that sticks around past the one week that the boss is actually present.

Dianish
01-08-2014, 09:33 PM
I wonder how long everyone here on the forums can keep complaining about Gree and yet keep playing the game..

I dont see the problem. Gree is Gree and you know it :)

Eunuchorn
01-08-2014, 10:03 PM
I LoLd .

Dave3d
01-08-2014, 10:37 PM
This is a pretty common thing in video games.
You dont see 300+ unique characters in in other video games do you?
Nope.
They recycle chars, cars, buildings, anything they can.
Its both easier and lighter on the game engine.

I dont see what the issue is ?

pimmen8
01-08-2014, 10:39 PM
also the wrath demon was the same as hannibal half dragon

Dianish
01-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Nope.

Indeed... Just look at the mobs in World of Warcraft, haha. Change the color or/and weapon and its a new one.

pimmen8
01-08-2014, 10:40 PM
Indeed... Just look at the mobs in World of Warcraft, haha. Change the color or/and weapon and its a new one.
you are right and WoW is just an awesome game

cafedecoy
01-09-2014, 02:45 AM
Nope.

always always always someone defending GREE no matter what the complaint is, LOL
Thank you. Without you, a complaint thread is never complete.

But yeah, gree graphics designer is getting lazy. Plus, the armors have been looking pretty hideous of late.... :P

(Z)
01-09-2014, 05:46 AM
So this is my second post on these forums and I have too say, there is a lot of qq'rs on here. Someone name me 1 mmo that doesn't reuse older content? So what it's the same graphic of a past eb, just be thankful they're giving you a eb every week. Think I'm crazy? Go play a sts game and tell me how long it takes to get something new.

Nick666
01-09-2014, 08:14 AM
You should be thankfull that they make EB every week.And if you play from horrible wurm time then it means they do a good job!Personally i didnt play at that time and yes the boss look alike the past one but the armor stats are better than combustion!!and it is good combo to use for epics!! forgestone(with a fire mono) or maelstorm(with a water mono) or moontide(thought moontide is not so good as epic)

EljayK
01-09-2014, 09:50 AM
Don't care. Looks awesome. Reminds me of tremors.

I'm gonna go watch tremors.

QQ

TheBlackCat
01-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Look at the power creep. The new armor is almost double the stats of the old one.

It also looks much better.

Elita
01-09-2014, 03:12 PM
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130728223506/knightsanddragons/images/b/b0/33663c67-30cb-4140-880c-0b26ecd16742_zps02bf0977.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vrfjXSL.png?1?1931
Approaching your castle walls! Defeat it before time runs out for LEGENDARY rewards!

Hey! It took someone a lot of time to color that worm and name him. YOU DON'T KNOW! Did it ever occur to you that those worms are brothers? And the Fire Drake is avenging the loss of his bro?

toogoodformyowngood
01-09-2014, 04:53 PM
lol. i never realised until you pointed it out. Guess i started abit later so never realised.

toogoodformyowngood
01-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Hey! It took someone a lot of time to color that worm and name him. YOU DON'T KNOW! Did it ever occur to you that those worms are brothers? And the Fire Drake is avenging the loss of his bro?

woahh... dang you should put more story into it next time. wing wurm's brother the fire drake is avenging him.

best part is wing worse does not have any wings.

dang.

Kebab1211
01-09-2014, 04:58 PM

Not sure if srs

Reversal
01-09-2014, 05:19 PM
I'm neutral in all this so instead I wrote you guys a story! :D

Disclaimer: The following story takes us to a parallel universe in KnD and is therefore NOT to be taken serious.

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2012/July/Freeman%20705.jpg

TRY READING THIS AS IF MORGAN FREEMAN WAS TALKING TO YOU!

Morgan Freeman: Today I shall tell you the tale of a Great Adventurer in the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree.

Our Hero in this particular story is called Larry and Larry recently brought peace to the lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree by defeating the Almighty Dark Prince, currently now yielding it's throne Larry had but only one question: "Why would the Dark Prince's Chest not open? Surely I defeated the Dark Prince but why is there no key for this chest?"

Larry desperately tried finding the key that would open the contents of the chest, people had been gossiping for centuries that it would do great things for the land, intrigued by the gossips, Larry felt he must see this all out for himself.
Tales said that the Dark Prince's Chest would contain a legendary item that would for once and for all put an end to darkness and restore eternal peace to the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree.
Looking thoroughly in every corner, field, behind every stone in the The Kingdom of Darkness (Epic Stage) for 2 months he could unfortunately not find the key he wanted to find that badly.

With the high hopes Larry had sinking to his shoes he finds himself drinking the night away in one of the fifteen Taverns that some stupid noob placed thinking it would be a great idea for money income. (Sigh...) The bartender frowned upon Larry and he asked: "Aren't you the Great Hero of the Lands: Larry?" He asked.
Larry looked up to the bartender with a depressed face asking him: Why is it that some idiot ended up placing fifteen Taverns in this town?
After a ten second pause the bartender responded: "I wouldn't know but you seem troubled, could you tell me what's going on? I'll promise I'll listen and not tell out anything unnecessary. Everyone could use a listening ear in a while, Even the Great Hero of the Lands: Larry, I'm all ears."
Larry sighed and then said: "You know, what good of a Hero am I when I cannot even open the chest?"
The Bartender asked: "Are you referring to the Tale that will do great things for the land? If you're troubled why don't you ask the Wizard named Fladnag for help?

Eh why is there part of the script missing?
Ah there.

And so Larry had defeated the Horrible Wing-Wurm and his Daughter the Fire Drake an...
Director: CUT CUT!!! THAT'S THE ENDING! PAGE NUMBER 8 FREEMAN, PAGE NUMBER 8!!!
Freeman: Oh right, my bad it's just the those damn Octopirates made it impossible for me to read.
I'll continue.

Larry asked with a questionable look on his face: "Fladnag the Wizard? What mother names his child Fladnag?" The bartender smiled and said: "Yes his name is funny but his power of knowledge surely earned a great deal of respect to the people of the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree. Perhaps he knows more, you can find him in the Skeletons Tomb near the Gorgon Warmistress's house, You will have to defeat her again in order to make Merlin's house appear." "AGAIN?!" Larry shouted "HAVE YOU GOT ANY FREAKING IDEA HOW MUCH I FARMED THAT PLACE TO GET SNAKESKIN STRAPS WHILE GETTING FREAKING STONE SLABS NON-STOP?! Wait what Merlin?" "Oops" said the Bartender, I mean Fladnag, they are all the same anyway... Just look for a old guy witb a robe, wizard hat, long beard and having a funny smell.

So as Larry was headed to Skeletons Tomb something occured to him: Why it was so cloudy behind Skeletons Tomb? Whatever it doesn't matter... When Larry appeared in front of the Gorgon Warmistress again she screamed: "OMG NOT YOU AGAIN LARRY!!! THIS IS THE 718TH TIME!" And then she committed Seppuku. (lol-google it)
Larry frustratingly said: "GAH! Why did you do that? I needed only 2 more skins to craft another Snakeskin Armor!"
Larry searched through the Skeletons Tomb while he saw a few signs reaching closer to Fladnag:

"DON'T COME CLOSER!"
"HEAD BACK NOW!"
"ARE YOU A YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHO HAVEN'T YET REACHED HER 30s?!"
"IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDN'T SEE THIS SIGN ANYWAY AND YOU WOULD TURN BACK"
"Please man, I'm running out of wood to write this crap"
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

After reading the last sign Larry got tapped on his shoulder and saw a long tall man who completely fitted the description of the Wizard named Fladnag.
Fladnag immediately said: "If you want to open the Dark Prince's Chest you will have to wait for the right moment, when peace in the Lands of the Knights and Dragon is being disturbed then it will glow up, then you will be able to open it, Oh and don't continue past this sign you'll ruin my reputation as a Wizard."
"Thank you Gandalf! I will make my leave now." Larry said.
Fladnag looked at Larry and said: "The name is Fladnag Larry, Fladnag."

Not long after that Larry heard news of a Horrible Wing-Wurm wreaking havoc in town, every adventurer in town tried its best to put an end at this mighty creature without result.
Even the Rainbow Coalition and the Death Knights didn't stand a chance against this mighty creature so it was up to Larry to put an end to this creature. Larry grabbed his equipment and knights and went to the battle field where he saw his buddies Eunuchorn and Axeo all beaten up. "Larry, finally you're here it's too strong for us. Normal attacks won't work on him and we aren't able to do special hits on him. It's useless Larry we're doomed" Axeo said.
"Shut up Axeo" Eunuchorn said. "It isn't over yet, not unless we give up, there might still be a chance. Have you found that key to the Dark Prince's Chest yet Larry?"

FLASHBACK:("If you want to open the Dark Prince's Chest you will have to wait for the right moment, when peace in the Lands of the Knights and Dragon is being disturbed then it will glow up, then you will be able to open it, Oh and don't continue past this sign you'll ruin my reputation as a Wizard.")
"That's it! Wait here guys, I'll do something about this!" Larry said as he ran back to the Throne of the Dark Prince where the Dark Prince's Chest was waiting for him to be opened.

As Larry returned at the throne the Dark Prince's Chest was indeed glowing up, quickly he opened up the chest and looked inside finding all kinds of clothes to wear which labeled Nemesis.
"Nemesis? What a weird brand" Larry thought but if this is what it takes to save The Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree I'll take it!
He quickly got changed and enhanced the new outfit and then he realised: "OMFG I look like some kind of weird freaking Arabian Samurai Ninja!"
When Larry got back to where the Horrible Wing-Wurm was wreaking havoc he saw all of the fifteen taverns were destroyed Larry thought to himself: "Good job wurmie! But now it's time to put an end to this!"

Larry slashed and diced through the Horrible Wing-Wurm as the Horrible Wing-Wurm returned a few blows to Larry he find himself doing significant amounts of damage to the Horrible Wing-Wurm, enough to eventually take him down!
As the Horrible Wing-Wurm was severely wounded he spit out another Dark Prince's Chest and then disappeared in small particles in the air colored Brown and Purple.
The Horrible Wing-Wurm was finally defeated and peace was yet again restored to the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree!

Nine Months later a loud roar was heard over the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree followed by an earthquake...
Can it be?! Did the Horrible Wing-Wurm return?! Will the Dark Prince's Chest lit up once again?! Did the noob finally build something else besides 15 Taverns?! Will Larry save us once again?!

Find out in the next episode of the Knights of Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(Did you like this story, do me a favor and subscribe to My youtube channel! :D (http://www.youtube.com/user/ReversalKnD), I try to bring out content every 2-3 days :D)

Elita
01-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Not sure if srs

^^Not sure if real Kebab...

Sarah 101
01-09-2014, 06:54 PM
^^^ don't copy me ^_% and I don't care about epic boss we only want the free keys ;)
Ps: no idea why they care ^_^

Elita
01-09-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm neutral in all this so instead I wrote you guys a story! :D

Disclaimer: The following story takes us to a parallel universe in KnD and is therefore NOT to be taken serious.

http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/main_photos/2012/July/Freeman%20705.jpg

TRY READING THIS AS IF MORGAN FREEMAN WAS TALKING TO YOU!

Morgan Freeman: Today I shall tell you the tale of a Great Adventurer in the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree.

Our Hero in this particular story is called Larry and Larry recently brought peace to the lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree by defeating the Almighty Dark Prince, currently now yielding it's throne Larry had but only one question: "Why would the Dark Prince's Chest not open? Surely I defeated the Dark Prince but why is there no key for this chest?"

Larry desperately tried finding the key that would open the contents of the chest, people had been gossiping for centuries that it would do great things for the land, intrigued by the gossips, Larry felt he must see this all out for himself.
Tales said that the Dark Prince's Chest would contain a legendary item that would for once and for all put an end to darkness and restore eternal peace to the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree.
Looking thoroughly in every corner, field, behind every stone in the The Kingdom of Darkness (Epic Stage) for 2 months he could unfortunately not find the key he wanted to find that badly.

With the high hopes Larry had sinking to his shoes he finds himself drinking the night away in one of the fifteen Taverns that some stupid noob placed thinking it would be a great idea for money income. (Sigh...) The bartender frowned upon Larry and he asked: "Aren't you the Great Hero of the Lands: Larry?" He asked.
Larry looked up to the bartender with a depressed face asking him: Why is it that some idiot ended up placing fifteen Taverns in this town?
After a ten second pause the bartender responded: "I wouldn't know but you seem troubled, could you tell me what's going on? I'll promise I'll listen and not tell out anything unnecessary. Everyone could use a listening ear in a while, Even the Great Hero of the Lands: Larry, I'm all ears."
Larry sighed and then said: "You know, what good of a Hero am I when I cannot even open the chest?"
The Bartender asked: "Are you referring to the Tale that will do great things for the land? If you're troubled why don't you ask the Wizard named Fladnag for help?

Eh why is there part of the script missing?
Ah there.

And so Larry had defeated the Horrible Wing-Wurm and his Daughter the Fire Drake an...
Director: CUT CUT!!! THAT'S THE ENDING! PAGE NUMBER 8 FREEMAN, PAGE NUMBER 8!!!
Freeman: Oh right, my bad it's just the those damn Octopirates made it impossible for me to read.
I'll continue.

Larry asked with a questionable look on his face: "Fladnag the Wizard? What mother names his child Fladnag?" The bartender smiled and said: "Yes his name is funny but his power of knowledge surely earned a great deal of respect to the people of the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree. Perhaps he knows more, you can find him in the Skeletons Tomb near the Gorgon Warmistress's house, You will have to defeat her again in order to make Merlin's house appear." "AGAIN?!" Larry shouted "HAVE YOU GOT ANY FREAKING IDEA HOW MUCH I FARMED THAT PLACE TO GET SNAKESKIN STRAPS WHILE GETTING FREAKING STONE SLABS NON-STOP?! Wait what Merlin?" "Oops" said the Bartender, I mean Fladnag, they are all the same anyway... Just look for a old guy witb a robe, wizard hat, long beard and having a funny smell.

So as Larry was headed to Skeletons Tomb something occured to him: Why it was so cloudy behind Skeletons Tomb? Whatever it doesn't matter... When Larry appeared in front of the Gorgon Warmistress again she screamed: "OMG NOT YOU AGAIN LARRY!!! THIS IS THE 718TH TIME!" And then she committed Seppuku. (lol-google it)
Larry frustratingly said: "GAH! Why did you do that? I needed only 2 more skins to craft another Snakeskin Armor!"
Larry searched through the Skeletons Tomb while he saw a few signs reaching closer to Fladnag:

"DON'T COME CLOSER!"
"HEAD BACK NOW!"
"ARE YOU A YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WHO HAVEN'T YET REACHED HER 30s?!"
"IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDN'T SEE THIS SIGN ANYWAY AND YOU WOULD TURN BACK"
"Please man, I'm running out of wood to write this crap"
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

After reading the last sign Larry got tapped on his shoulder and saw a long tall man who completely fitted the description of the Wizard named Fladnag.
Fladnag immediately said: "If you want to open the Dark Prince's Chest you will have to wait for the right moment, when peace in the Lands of the Knights and Dragon is being disturbed then it will glow up, then you will be able to open it, Oh and don't continue past this sign you'll ruin my reputation as a Wizard."
"Thank you Gandalf! I will make my leave now." Larry said.
Fladnag looked at Larry and said: "The name is Fladnag Larry, Fladnag."

Not long after that Larry heard news of a Horrible Wing-Wurm wreaking havoc in town, every adventurer in town tried its best to put an end at this mighty creature without result.
Even the Rainbow Coalition and the Death Knights didn't stand a chance against this mighty creature so it was up to Larry to put an end to this creature. Larry grabbed his equipment and knights and went to the battle field where he saw his buddies Eunuchorn and Axeo all beaten up. "Larry, finally you're here it's too strong for us. Normal attacks won't work on him and we aren't able to do special hits on him. It's useless Larry we're doomed" Axeo said.
"Shut up Axeo" Eunuchorn said. "It isn't over yet, not unless we give up, there might still be a chance. Have you found that key to the Dark Prince's Chest yet Larry?"

FLASHBACK:("If you want to open the Dark Prince's Chest you will have to wait for the right moment, when peace in the Lands of the Knights and Dragon is being disturbed then it will glow up, then you will be able to open it, Oh and don't continue past this sign you'll ruin my reputation as a Wizard.")
"That's it! Wait here guys, I'll do something about this!" Larry said as he ran back to the Throne of the Dark Prince where the Dark Prince's Chest was waiting for him to be opened.

As Larry returned at the throne the Dark Prince's Chest was indeed glowing up, quickly he opened up the chest and looked inside finding all kinds of clothes to wear which labeled Nemesis.
"Nemesis? What a weird brand" Larry thought but if this is what it takes to save The Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree I'll take it!
He quickly got changed and enhanced the new outfit and then he realised: "OMFG I look like some kind of weird freaking Arabian Samurai Ninja!"
When Larry got back to where the Horrible Wing-Wurm was wreaking havoc he saw all of the fifteen taverns were destroyed Larry thought to himself: "Good job wurmie! But now it's time to put an end to this!"

Larry slashed and diced through the Horrible Wing-Wurm as the Horrible Wing-Wurm returned a few blows to Larry he find himself doing significant amounts of damage to the Horrible Wing-Wurm, enough to eventually take him down!
As the Horrible Wing-Wurm was severely wounded he spit out another Dark Prince's Chest and then disappeared in small particles in the air colored Brown and Purple.
The Horrible Wing-Wurm was finally defeated and peace was yet again restored to the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree!

Nine Months later a loud roar was heard over the Lands of the Knights and Dragons of Gree followed by an earthquake...
Can it be?! Did the Horrible Wing-Wurm return?! Will the Dark Prince's Chest lit up once again?! Did the noob finally build something else besides 15 Taverns?! Will Larry save us once again?!

Find out in the next episode of the Knights of Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

(Did you like this story, do me a favor and subscribe to My youtube channel! :D (http://www.youtube.com/user/ReversalKnD), I try to bring out content every 2-3 days :D)

This story may be even more epic than the boss...

sxespanky
01-09-2014, 07:56 PM
they are kinda coming out with new teir armors, i think its kinda cool to use some old designs, and say look, we have the next level of armors, so lets reintroduce some old bosses. or maybe they need some new artists? it seems that each boss has what... 10 or less frames in the animation? maybe they need some new blood in there, ill design some boss monsters for them.

Elita
01-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Nope.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlkeeHZqI1qii6tmo1_400.gif

bosskiller
01-09-2014, 08:35 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlkeeHZqI1qii6tmo1_400.gif

Hey Elita, are you guys working on an update?

Elita
01-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Hey Elita, are you guys working on an update?'

We are working on fixing some issues that occurred with the update in December. I do apologize for my silence on the forums as things have been crazy here. I have been reading through some of the posts although I do not always reply. Keep with the posts as they don't go unread!

shukai84
01-10-2014, 06:28 AM
are u updating the game? Yes or No?

If you can read it then might as well answer them? So much assumptions and guesses?

bosskiller
01-10-2014, 07:50 AM
'

We are working on fixing some issues that occurred with the update in December. I do apologize for my silence on the forums as things have been crazy here. I have been reading through some of the posts although I do not always reply. Keep with the posts as they don't go unread!

Good to know. Thanks!

honeypot
01-10-2014, 09:28 AM
there has been reskins many many times over in game, but mostly because new content is always being worked on.

in this case it could be that just using a pallet swap is being employed so as to maximizing profit by cutting back on development. if they use different pallet now for all they bosses in the past, they can run this game for years without really doing anything.

gree knows how dumb we are simple because we spend money on this poop. that wont change either anymore than vegas going out of business. gambling is an addiction. most addicting game of the year anyone?

bosskiller
01-10-2014, 10:53 AM
there has been reskins many many times over in game, but mostly because new content is always being worked on.

in this case it could be that just using a pallet swap is being employed so as to maximizing profit by cutting back on development. if they use different pallet now for all they bosses in the past, they can run this game for years without really doing anything.

gree knows how dumb we are simple because we spend money on this poop. that wont change either anymore than vegas going out of business. gambling is an addiction. most addicting game of the year anyone?

Actually this is the most addicting game of the year. Check the Google Play Awards.

Dave3d
01-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Most addicting game since Quake 3 for me.
;)