PDA

View Full Version : Health Regen Bonas

ELCAPITONE
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Does anyone have any real intel to show that the:cool Health Regin Bonasas are worth the $$$$

Thief
01-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Are you talking about your Faction Health Regen Bonuses? Where you can purchase 7/7.

If so i can tell you that its the most valuable upgrade you can purchase.

yan840016765
01-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Are you talking about your Faction Health Regen Bonuses? Where you can purchase 7/7.

Thief, How about the building payout bonus? Will you weight it more than attack and defense bonuses?

goober
01-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Thief, How about the building payout bonus? Will you weight it more than attack and defense bonuses?
That depends on your players IPH, and whether you are thinking long term or short term. Long term, higher payout means you can buy more def & attack bonuses. But it doesn't help you in the next WD event.

Thief
01-08-2014, 01:46 PM

Unfortunately that isn't one that is as clear cut and dry:

It depends what your faction/Personal Goals are? Generally the Building Payout bonus is cheaper than most of the attack bonuses but it depends on what would be benefit your faction.

It also depends on your IPH, How you aquire money (some do it from raiding others) as well as what your base attack is. Remember with more building payout you can buy more bonuses quicker...but with more attack bonuses you can raid more people, not fail as many attacks in WD events and also do more damage to the epic boss (not the raid boss)

In the end i generally just try and buy whatever is the next cheapest bonus. (although we are definately behind on our building payout bonus as it is the next cheapest and we keep skipping it)

SevenO9
01-08-2014, 01:47 PM

No way. Cash is only a vehicle to boost stats. The attack / def bonuses are huge but will get very expensive soon. So if anything you want to boost payout while saving for the really expensive attack bonuses.

You can easily calculate the ROI for payout boosts. Divide the upgrade cost by you factions IPH and decide if its worth.

pb23
01-08-2014, 01:59 PM
No way. Cash is only a vehicle to boost stats. The attack / def bonuses are huge but will get very expensive soon. So if anything you want to boost payout while saving for the really expensive attack bonuses.

You can easily calculate the ROI for payout boosts. Divide the upgrade cost by you factions IPH and decide if its worth.

I have done this... and typically buying cash output bonuses cuts significant time off of saving for more expensive bonuses. DAYS. As Thief mentioned... if cash output is next in line as far as being the least expensive available bonus (Excluding building defense and casualty reduction)... BUY IT!

Thief
01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
I have done this... and typically buying cash output bonuses cuts significant time off of saving for more expensive bonuses. DAYS. As Thief mentioned... if cash output is next in line as far as being the least expensive available bonus (Excluding building defense and casualty reduction)... BUY IT!

Good Call. We have Casualty Reduction at 0/7.
Building Defense was soo cheap that its all too easy to get to 7 so i can't say i remember how much it even costs (and will probably be at 7 before you even reach building payout)

rmodernwar
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57292-Health-Regen-Calculator
Courtesy of sledge 187

ELCAPITONE, this is the first calculator I ran across which I have used several times in Faction Bonus decision making and still reference for regen times.

Decisions, decisions...best of luck.

KSTrooper
01-08-2014, 02:45 PM
To me this should be the first bonus maxed...just my opinion.

Generik79
01-08-2014, 05:11 PM
I would spend thou$ands for a good bonAs!!!!

Generik79
01-08-2014, 05:12 PM

This depends how much gold and patience you have....it's not quite a truism.