PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to VFF Family

goober
01-08-2014, 07:10 AM
I want to give a big "Thank You" to the entire extended VFF Family. You guys really helped us Tramps out yesterday and it's great to be part of such a group!

And to Gree - nice job, very fun event.

(and if anyone is looking to join a great team, there are openings at Lima, Alpha, and Tramps. Check the recruiting pages for info)

-Goober

amir1974
01-08-2014, 08:02 AM
VFF was Always a helpful faction , high thumbs for you guys , keep the good work and good reputation

Led
01-08-2014, 11:31 AM
VFF Rocks!!

Procyon
01-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Can't say enough about the help VFF Lima received from members from many VFF factions. It was a lot of fun getting to know folks and rekindling friendships. It also says a lot about the VFF family to have people who are VFF alumni that moved on to other factions stopping by and offering to help.

Really a great set of people who understand the bigger picture in this game. Having fun and making friends.

Roscoe782
01-08-2014, 04:39 PM
No problem guys. Always welcoming people to our ranks! It was a lot of fun helping everyone. Thanks for the thread.

Spetsnaz
01-22-2014, 09:48 PM
It was nice having VFF family members join us during several events to help and it was just as great going out there and helping other VFF factions when I had the opportunity to help. Way to go VFF family.

Mcdoc
01-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Can't say enough about the help VFF Lima received from members from many VFF factions. It was a lot of fun getting to know folks and rekindling friendships. It also says a lot about the VFF family to have people who are VFF alumni that moved on to other factions stopping by and offering to help.

Really a great set of people who understand the bigger picture in this game. Having fun and making friends.

Very well said !

Vff has 12 teams that work together through events and link together to allow accounts to move up for higher activity or drop down as playing styles change :-)

come me be a part of something bigger than One Team - come join the VFF Family !

Captain Steelman
01-06-2015, 08:45 AM
I approve this message....

kguittar
01-06-2015, 09:06 AM
can we move this resurrected thread turned recruitment thread to the proper location?

dan2407
01-06-2015, 09:15 AM
Must be desperate times to bump a thread promoting there own faction

narsly
01-06-2015, 11:38 AM
No... I doubt it. VFF have and always will be a quality group of people. I am in no way affiliated with them but have battled many of the teams and chatted with many of their members.. Cheers VFF !
Thanks for the necro btw.. good times gone by...

Mcdoc
01-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Sorry for the Necro - the thread came up when I was searching for something else and I honestly presumed it was a current thread in the recruitment area :-(

Sincere apologies as I am one who also dislikes Necro threads

How did it stay on front page

EDIT : this was not an attempt to be sly and "recruit". Like I said already - I was in the Search Mode - looking to answer a question about when the Factions first started - this thread came up in my search results - I saw January 2014 - and Duh - not used to 2015 yet - thought this was a Current Thread in the Recruitment section - and commented as if it was there.

Because Mcdoc, by error, thought this would be a good thread to start promoting the faction recruitment.. lol..
But he has apologized already.
So move on guys!

<--- please don't assume you know that I would try and be sneaky. My long time presence and reputation for being a helpful contributor to this forum should be enough to accept my sincere explanation.

If if you leave it alone - this thread will sink into the dead thread zone agian on its own :-)

notice i I chose to grab quotes from new posts to add to this older reply as to not continue to keep this thread on top :-)

Cannot Connect To Server
01-07-2015, 03:03 AM
hi even tho the thread is old i too didnt see the dates.

credit where credits due... both sup and vff and many high teams get knocked a long time.

but there are hundreds ofplayers on theseteams thatgo help loads of other teams and will sit there hours and days trying to help them.

they give tips and advice and all sorts to help ppl in the games and threads like this need to popup every so often to give thanks to the many whp help allthose lower teams try get better.

before i got ill and real life issues went in the crapper i used to help on some vff and many other teams.

ive been a jumper since turkeyforced to leave some of the nicest ppl and best teams ever due to rl issues.i didnt want to be a brick in the engine if icouldnt get on for whatever reason i didnt want to let ur awesome teans down.

i miss the teams i miss the great ppl and im glad to say vff helped a lot of ppl get super strong some i helped too moved up from lower vff into vff and other teams and ppl are now so powerful it makes my base look like pea shooter. lol.

i still help teams i still jump but my stats no longer rise asi stay low helping 500-4,000 ranks. they need donations they need boss hits. etc.

i like helping but i cant guarantee to be able to hit every ltq or fltq anymore but while im on i still carry the honour and fight and help as hard as can be.

vff helped a lot of teams and a lot of ppl whom i did feel was family and great friends.

they work very hard helping ppl getting stats up and even teams not part of their network and thats what we all should be doing.

though teams are rivals we can still help each other and still make friends accross the voids of these games.

hats all to the many good ppl in vff and other teams that do help ppl cos these teams they help truly are grateful.

thank you for allowing me to be part if the teams back then. apologies my health and things are so bad i felt it best to free a slot but as said i do still jump all the time and help out as thats the best way to play and most rewarding . its not all about stats. we need to hv fun and feel like we did some good and helping is what does that.

and imo vff and many others are the best. thank you. bye.

Moose02364
01-07-2015, 03:24 PM
I am confused by this love fest your faction is part of the VFF family and you are thanking the VFF family for helping your faction?

Am I missing something here or is this just a big recruiting post?

GGG
01-07-2015, 03:52 PM
No useful information here. Save it for GroupMe.
Here, created a room for you guys...

You're invited to my new group 'VFF Back Slapers' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/11722797/BmVf2O

East Coast Bias
01-07-2015, 04:25 PM
The thread is pointless, sorry goober. As an ex-member myself, OF COURSE you help each other out. If not, what's the point to have so many VFF teams? This thread leads to more ridicule than anything.

Scorpio Milo
01-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks to VFF family

MW Flake
01-08-2015, 01:28 AM
You last few guys do realize this thread is over a year old, right?

Moose02364
01-08-2015, 03:50 AM

smart tiger
01-08-2015, 05:05 AM

Because Mcdoc, by error, thought this would be a good thread to start promoting the faction recruitment.. lol..
But he has apologized already.
So move on guys!