PDA

View Full Version : 21 member placed 589 looking for new recruits

Eliminator~U.T.E
01-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Who are we: We are an organized family who all enjoy crime city. We are all very active and have awesome stats. We came together to get the fun back in the game and communicate and grow together. We have only been active for two wars and started out with 11 members and placed 908. Last cycle we got all the epic boss challenges (×6) and completed the syn ltq. We have a solid battle plan and great leadership and awesome syndicate members that help every one reach his or her goals. This is a game and we don't treat like a job.

What we offer: We have all defensive bonuses and most of the attack bonuses. We use group me app for communication and we have a partnership with two syns for valuable intelligence and stat gain.

What we are looking for: Individuals who want to have fun and meet new people. All stat levels are welcome. We can work on improving your stats and help you reach your goals. We know every one wants to be part of the best syn and we will help you get there. I can say that because we know once you join us you will want to stay. I am a man of my word!

What is required of you: Active in battles and sltqs. Group me messaging app. Communication, and a willingness to improve. Simple

if your interested please shoot me a pm. Or reply to this post. I look forward to addressing any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your time