PDA

View Full Version : Officer Only + Rank Change = SWEET!

FromAfar
01-07-2014, 09:15 PM
someone in our group went rogue. an officer. problem resolved!

WOW!!!! Gree, the officer only and rank change is great!!!

NOW DO THIS ON THE WD EVENTS!!!!

This proves the WD issued is strictly BAD MANAGEMENT!!!

have a nice day.

FromAfar
01-07-2014, 09:50 PM
and another thing they got right here!!! you can see your strength level, no guessing!!! when your not at war!

one more thing the could do, show exact strength remaining. just like timer, where the time is inside the bar, on the strength, they could put a number to say... xxxxxx remaining.

wow!!! they can do thins well sometimes. maybe just when they want, but still!

Cre8ivPwr
01-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Thank you! Bump +1

SGT Rud
01-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Ive always been a supporter of showing you health bar when not at war, this would be a really nice feature.

I Am Legend
01-07-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm confused what is being discussed here. Can someone elaborate?

warrends
01-08-2014, 06:37 AM

Two completely different issues. Guy #2 completely derailed Guy #1's topic. I follow it. You're obviously new here.

Kefa
01-08-2014, 11:04 AM

The OP is grateful that in the raid boss event only officers can summon the various bosses. Their faction apparently had a member summoning unwanted bosses, and simply demoting him/her from officer status fixed the problem. He/she is requesting that a similar feature be added to WD so that only officers can declare war and that officers can be demoted during war.

FromAfar (the original poster, btw, not a hijacker) added that he/she also likes the fact that you can see where your strength is at and how much time is remaining until your health is full again. Exactly how much health each boss has is displayed on the Summon page prior to summoning, and your health bar tells you exactly how much time is left until you are 100% full again - both very useful for strategizing success.

SevenO9
01-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Two completely different issues. Guy #2 completely derailed Guy #1's topic. I follow it. You're obviously new here.

No, Guy #1 derailed Guy #2's topic.

Lancerdually
01-08-2014, 01:27 PM
No, Guy #1 derailed Guy #2's topic.
And away we gooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

CJ54
01-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Thank you for the feedback, FromAfar.

Ive always been a supporter of showing you health bar when not at war, this would be a really nice feature.

This has come up a couple of times, and the answer was "mega pain in the butt to implement with the current UI system", but passed along for discussion nonetheless.