PDA

View Full Version : A special thank you to all gsf members

amir1974
01-07-2014, 08:34 PM
yesterday we were desperate because we knew that we couldn't and had no chance to finish the boss event in time , for a small faction like our the top unit was a real kick for our stats , i got here to the forum and asked for help , so many answered me and were willing to help , but the real miracle was when i got in the game again after Writing my thread , there was at least 6 members of the great faction GSF , the boss was going down so fast that we didn't have time to regen , we just watched , these guys are awesome , they helped us get the last unit prize , they did it just for friendship , we talked to them in parlingo and they were so well educated , so well behaved and eager to help . From me and all my fellow teammates in DFT RELOADED we thank you from our hearts . and hope that i can see such a kind gest from more factions because it will make the game funnier . THANK YOU GSF

SGT Rud
01-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Nice. I know a few GSF, real great bunch of guys.

Ivan the Dictator
01-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Yup, helped me get the seventh daily boss once. Really nice bunch.

Giant
01-07-2014, 10:04 PM
My first post here but they are simply amazing. They actually brought 4 people into our faction and then donated 2 billion! They actually spent their own gold to help us. Thumbs up to you guys/gals. We couldn't have done it without you. Love you! :p

Snipermw
01-07-2014, 10:13 PM
GSF brought 4 players and helped us get the top prizes and donated over 2 billion to the faction. Thanks to GSF for helping us out

amir1974
01-07-2014, 10:23 PM
i think they deserve all the respect , not so many are kind enough to do what they are doing , keep up the good work GSF you have our respect and gratitude

Einszwei
01-07-2014, 11:06 PM
GSF is more respectable than all the top factions (3) :) they are a bunch of nice guys

vorm
01-07-2014, 11:10 PM
I would like GSF more if they didn't demolish us when we fight in the wars.
Maybe they can help us out with that next WD? :)

Dansgek
01-07-2014, 11:41 PM
My old main faction is getting the prize for this event.

Are there any big hitters who can help get a top 500 faction from 30-36 till the end? Would be appreciated
Look at my signature for BossCrewsNL.

Add me at KakaoTalk to search ID at Dansgek
Or ask for my groupme at Private message

BIG DH
01-08-2014, 12:07 AM
GSF, you guys are some bad ass mofos, not only did they help us finish(they knocked it out wit the little help we could provide) the last 7lvls of LTQ, but they paid for 2 guild increases so they could bring more players in to help. I was talking to one of the guys from there and this was his 5th session today with other factions helping out. I have no idea how much gold these guys are spreading around the land but kudos to you!!!!!!!

Aks
01-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I need help to get ground medal.. At level 31/36 or 35/36.. If anyone have not done yet.. Please..

Richard79
01-08-2014, 12:28 AM
I also would like to extend my thanks to GSF who helped us on our way. A super bunch of guys from the top.

Long dong silver
01-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Same here, they too helped our faction, cowboys and Indians . I watched one of the guys entertain a lvl 100 boss and flatten him in 2 mins dead.! Astounding.! A great set of guys. I think Wile E Coyote must be fed on raw meat as he's an animal.! Lol . He demolished loads of lvl 100 raid bosses on his own.! And donated huge amounts of cash to our faction.

Thankyou GSF

Cheers
Lee

solo.modernwar
01-08-2014, 01:05 AM
Thank you for writing that, Amir... I can tell you that it is something that is done out of camaraderie, friendship, and for the pure fun of the game. Earlier tonight, I asked for a little help for my small team of friends in a faction I created before the start of Brazil, Pipe Hitters Union. Before I knew it, I had four GSF heavies knocking on the door and ready to lend a helping hand. And it wasn't just a little help, it was a huge barrage levied on seemingly endless level 100 bosses.

After completing the 33/36 goal, I practically begged that they leave the rest to the team - but they would have no part of that. They were going to finish what they started! So with the help of some really great, enthusiastic teammates on our small team, the event was completed in a flurry of screen tapping. The Global Strike Force guests are truly generous and modest players who know how to enjoy this game. I thank you GSF'ers for being great friends, teammates, and the greatest online comedians I have ever come across.

I'm grateful we have players such as yourselves in the MW community.

Gen Chee Bye
01-08-2014, 01:15 AM
Happen to know one of their members, our ex-faction member. Heard so much of their exploits from him and really tip my hat off to them for showing strong camaraderie.

Sadly, someone was running around using my friend's in-game name and making a mockery of it. I hope that person is not a recipient of GSF's generosity.

Top class acts all round.

Bungle79
01-08-2014, 01:44 AM
This was a very kind gesture by gsf to the factions that they helped. But I wonder how factions that didn't get this help and didn't get the grand prize are feeling right now.

arock52
01-08-2014, 04:34 AM
GSF my faction is shangri-la we are stuck on 28/36 and need all the help we can get on this if you see this please reply and my factions invite code is 862541488 if any of you see this please help we need it

Col Cawthon
01-08-2014, 06:23 AM
We too owe gratitude for the assistance by GSF. Was fun getting to know a few of them and then having the opportunity to turn around and help another faction alongside them. This type of spirit is what makes this game exciting and fun to play again. Hopefully partners here forward!

Ghost-12
01-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Thanks for sharing amir1974.
Its nice to see gestures like this. It makes the game and the community a much better place.
GSF members Good Job!

Thief
01-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Props to GSF! World Class all the way around! I know many of the players and have always had a large amount of respect for them!

01-08-2014, 06:51 AM
We were glad to help guys I got a ticket yesterday driving home from dftr lol

Lancerdually
01-08-2014, 07:11 AM
Awesome......friend with a GSF....glad to see it was done!

killapickles
01-08-2014, 07:14 AM
It really was amazing to watch them knock out bosses so quickly. I was able to get a few hits in but completely missed the end. We are in debt to GSF!

yan840016765
01-08-2014, 07:18 AM
yesterday we were desperate because we knew that we couldn't and had no chance to finish the boss event in time , for a small faction like our the top unit was a real kick for our stats , i got here to the forum and asked for help , so many answered me and were willing to help , but the real miracle was when i got in the game again after Writing my thread , there was at least 6 members of the great faction GSF , the boss was going down so fast that we didn't have time to regen , we just watched , these guys are awesome , they helped us get the last unit prize , they did it just for friendship , we talked to them in parlingo and they were so well educated , so well behaved and eager to help . From me and all my fellow teammates in DFT RELOADED we thank you from our hearts . and hope that i can see such a kind gest from more factions because it will make the game funnier . THANK YOU GSF

Your post encouraged our faction to post messages for help! We didn't do it earlier because we thought there won't be anyone who will do this. BUT, GSF members told us that WE ARE WRONG!

amir1974
01-08-2014, 07:55 AM
Your post encouraged our faction to post messages for help! We didn't do it earlier because we thought there won't be anyone who will do this. BUT, GSF members told us that WE ARE WRONG!

Calling for help is good , so many persons and factions are there willing to help , just take the first step and call , someone will hear you for sure , we got lucky we got GSF help us , god damn it my regen is 27 mins and i couldn't regen enough to get a boss from lvl 33 to 36 , i got a mini hit lol , was great seeing these guys in action .
hope some other factions will hear the voice of the Little factions and come for help , after all we are all here to have fun .
today was GSF , let's see who will step in tomorrow .
we have faith and we know you can help us if you want .
just one thing don't smash us in WD , it hurtttttttttsssssss

amir1974
01-08-2014, 07:59 AM
This was a very kind gesture by gsf to the factions that they helped. But I wonder how factions that didn't get this help and didn't get the grand prize are feeling right now.

i understand what you mean bro , but remember that GSF is just a drop of water in the sea , alone they can't help everyone , but i hope that their kind gest will make others understand that so many other factions need help , and as i said today GSF took the lights , let's wait for tomorrow and see , maybe some other factions will hear the call and help out , it Always begins with one .
have faith bro and hope for the best , who knows what the future is hiding :)

yan840016765
01-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Calling for help is good , so many persons and factions are there willing to help , just take the first step and call , someone will hear you for sure , we got lucky we got GSF help us , god damn it my regen is 27 mins and i couldn't regen enough to get a boss from lvl 33 to 36 , i got a mini hit lol , was great seeing these guys in action .
hope some other factions will hear the voice of the Little factions and come for help , after all we are all here to have fun .
today was GSF , let's see who will step in tomorrow .
we have faith and we know you can help us if you want .
just one thing don't smash us in WD , it hurtttttttttsssssss

I agree. We are a top 500 faction and we fight together for fun! This event happen to be fun and united all of us together. We normally won't spend so much gold on a single event, but we did in this one! I guess GREE wins again!! If the top factions would help our little factions, we might be able to save a lot money ourselves and contribute less to GREE's revenue...

amir1974
01-08-2014, 08:05 AM
I agree. We are a top 500 faction and we fight together for fun! This event happen to be fun and united all of us together. We normally won't spend so much gold on a single event, but we did in this one! I guess GREE wins again!! If the top factions would help our little factions, we might be able to save a lot money ourselves and contribute less to GREE's revenue...

hmmmmm , hope PJ was here , he was an idol and Always talked about this , PJ they are Calling you cmon , next event will be for PUN to help out , you guys need 1 shot lvl 100 , cmon you are the elites so don't hide

amir1974
01-08-2014, 08:07 AM

i still remember your name bro , you are and you were a real animal , god you rock man

RotGut
01-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Many thanks to GSF also. They're amazing.

amir1974
01-08-2014, 09:43 AM

you guys deserve all the respect and admiration , you helped so many with bosses and donated cash too to help them ? god you are real angels , not so many could do the same , wish other factions will go your way and help .
i Heard about what happened to a real great faction , was aweful to accuse them like that , they came to help and they got accused for cheating , really sorry for that incident .
hope you won't let this incident take down the moral , so many other factions are really thankful for what you did .
thumbs up to all of you
lots of respect and admiration
angel of mercy in game but will be glad if any of you will take this title because you really deserve it guys

Scruffy The Janitor
01-08-2014, 10:10 AM
GSF has helped a lot, it goes to show there are nice people/factions out there, and for them to come help people out shows how much they care and respect others, thank you for all your help and we hope to see you rewarded in some way, im hoping number 1 in WD you guys more then deserve it. Thanks again GSF! We hope to someday return the favor.

buckshot
01-08-2014, 10:14 AM
I am part of a top 400 faction and saw several members of GSF and other factions came to help us out as well. Thanks to mikckeytoon, and wilecoyote and others from GSF as well as Lina from BWC for all the help. BTW, mickeytoon came to our aid 3 days in a row donated money for an upgrade to bring in more guys. Big thanks to him for all his generosity and help.

01-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Gsf does not number 1 we are a happy top 10 team that's not to say if number 3 is up for grabs cheaply we won't reach for it.

yan840016765
01-08-2014, 11:49 AM

Amir, U are right! There are great ppl who always would like to help others!

Michael0218
01-08-2014, 12:05 PM
I need to also pass along my thanks to GSF. Seal Team NGA called for help and they came running. As an original member of GSF (now retired) I can easily say that they are truly a great faction with a great bunch of guys in it. A special thanks to Wile Coyote and JonQuilla...we couldn't have done it without you.

Stryker3632
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM
I just wanted to say we at GSF had a great time in the event and I personally enjoyed helping out as many factions as I was able. Many good people out there and just wanted to say thanks for letting us in and helping. Please keep the ACME products away.. they hurt :)

Wile E Coyote (Stryker/Naughty Elf)

Paiens
01-08-2014, 12:30 PM
GSF are the true spirit of this game...hands down.

Top notch!
Hats off!

K4S
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
+1 for respect to GSF

I have personally received help before and a thank u for not totally destroying us in WD in Cuba. Glad to hear you guys still represent true sportsmanship!

GuyInLobsterSuit
01-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Great stuff GSF! Fantastic to see the comraderie and friendships still thriving.
I proudly wear the name.

Animals, Coyotes, Rum Wizards - it's hard to keep up! ;)

Remember. Always trust a coyote on cheap catalogs. Never trust a coyote on physics.

It matters not if you win or lose...

irish6
01-09-2014, 01:56 AM
I am retired GSF now in a retirement faction. I originally joined GSF because the members I spoke with all had a great attitude which balanced being competitive and enjoying the game while always ready to help others. It's nice to see them get recognition for their good deeds. I am proud to have been a part the GSF family.

Dan Cai
01-09-2014, 02:32 AM
Yeah gsf are a great bunch! Special thanks to Jesse James, a real trooper.

amir1974
01-09-2014, 02:38 AM
I am retired GSF now in a retirement faction. I originally joined GSF because the members I spoke with all had a great attitude which balanced being competitive and enjoying the game while always ready to help others. It's nice to see them get recognition for their good deeds. I am proud to have been a part the GSF family.

they do deserve all the recognition and respect , they helped so many small factions get the final goal and that shows how noble they are , i envy you because you were with them , knowing such persons makes for sure the game more fun.

Scot
01-10-2014, 01:34 AM
Thanks also to SUP members that stepped out to help out our smaller faction. We couldn't timely defeat 26 level 100 bosses and they sent a wrecking crew to demolish them in about 15 minutes flat. Was awesome to see the boss health drop that fast! Thanks again SUP for being willing to help out!

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 01:43 AM
Anyone want to see the screen shots of wile e coyote telling the people posting here exactly what to say? While it's a noble idea to help smaller factions,it's a scam to have people post accolades for your faction to make you look better,word for word.grow up.

Rat pie
01-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Ooow I'd love to see that

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Ooow I'd love to see that

Give me your group me name and I will post all the screens of him telling people what to post.i keep posting this message but it keeps disappearing?

Rat pie
01-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Well that's interesting styker/wile e coyote asking people to post on the forum saying write gsf sent 4 guys to help finish event and donated over 2b....why do gsf feel the need to ask people to tell the world what they have done lots of other players and factions also helped others but you don't see them asking people to go make a thread on the forum saying how nice they are lol....gsf u rock your so kind and nice.....

Dansgek
01-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Imagon, so what. They still helped the lower factions, and even got others to do the same.
Blegh.

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 03:27 AM
Imagon, so what. They still helped the lower factions, and even got others to do the same.
Blegh.

So what? The person said what do you want me to write and they said oh I don't know just something like........ You have read the result.you don't see a problem with that? It's a joke.let good actions speak for themselves,don't try and create favor with the Mw people.it completely erases any good deed.also some of those professed good deeds don't even exist.dont make me show all the proof of this scam.drop it posers or it will get worse.

Long dong silver
01-10-2014, 03:32 AM
Anyone want to see the screen shots of wile e coyote telling the people posting here exactly what to say? While it's a noble idea to help smaller factions,it's a scam to have people post accolades for your faction to make you look better,word for word.grow up.

Had to be one troll somewhere.

And for the record, no one prompted my thank you post. As I understand, the coyote spent over 18k in gold helping out other factions.

I just hope they didn't help your faction and if they did, I don't think they will again.

Cheers
Lee

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Had to be one troll somewhere.

And for the record, no one prompted my thank you post. As I understand, the coyote spent over 18k in gold helping out other factions.

I just hope they didn't help your faction and if they did, I don't think they will again.

Cheers
Lee

So your saying you condone basically buying votes? I didn't say they didn't do,anything,although I'm not aware of any selfless good deeds,oh wait it's not selfless if you tell people to post how wonderful you and your faction is,lol.the facts are there and it's kind of slimy and shady.also you understand coyote spent over 18k in gold? Who let that big secret out? Haha more self promotion.

Dansgek
01-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Well because of this the community had a nice positive blast. Maybe it is not the way they should do it, but they still helped out. Others were going to help out also, so even if this is true, they did some good stuff for the whole community!

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 04:42 AM
Well because of this the community had a nice positive blast. Maybe it is not the way they should do it, but they still helped out. Others were going to help out also, so even if this is true, they did some good stuff for the whole community!. It's only positive if it's all true.you can tell a convincing lie by adding some small truth.The whole thing comes into question now and I believe none of it.GSF try as you might to put a positive spin on your faction just lay off the Cyrano de Bergerac part.

Agent Orange
01-10-2014, 06:01 AM
So your saying you condone basically buying votes? I didn't say they didn't do,anything,although I'm not aware of any selfless good deeds,oh wait it's not selfless if you tell people to post how wonderful you and your faction is,lol.the facts are there and it's kind of slimy and shady.also you understand coyote spent over 18k in gold? Who let that big secret out? Haha more self promotion.

How bout coming out from behind a new account and tell us who you really are coward, somebody on my ignore list no doubt. In terms of lies since I have witnessed their strength of character first hand I can most certainly verify their actions and completely dismiss your fabrications as totally unfounded and inaccurate.

As for GSF, they really are a good crew and will jump in and help out without any thought of payback. That is how the game should be played, as a collaborative effort. Not how the forum has evolved into bunch of cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

Gen Chee Bye
01-10-2014, 06:10 AM
How bout coming out from behind a new account and tell us who you really are coward, somebody on my ignore list no doubt. In terms of lies since I have witnessed their strength of character first hand I can most certainly verify their actions and completely dismiss your fabrications as totally unfounded and inaccurate.

As for GSF, they really are a good crew and will jump in and help out without any thought of payback. That is how the game should be played, as a collaborative effort. Not how it has evolved into bunch of cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

AO...check out the Bad Santa thread. You will have your answer.

yan840016765
01-10-2014, 06:29 AM
So what? The person said what do you want me to write and they said oh I don't know just something like........ You have read the result.you don't see a problem with that? It's a joke.let good actions speak for themselves,don't try and create favor with the Mw people.it completely erases any good deed.also some of those professed good deeds don't even exist.dont make me show all the proof of this scam.drop it posers or it will get worse.

You can check my post, no one who helped us told me what I should write. DO NOT troll here!

01-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Lol u guys are so silly Gsf didn't ask to be recognized the person who started this thread was a team I helped not stryker if some one asked him later fine but I doubt it with all u photo shop masters stryker is a great dude and you my friend are what America calls a hater..

01-10-2014, 06:34 AM
I personally thanked the guy who started this thread afterwards too so if you wanna find that and take screen shots of it too fine my group me name is wild animal

01-10-2014, 06:35 AM
By the way my group me email is raymond_starnes@yahoo.com I wanna see your said emails

Captain B
01-10-2014, 06:39 AM
Just like to point out that good work done in a faction by GSF inspired them to reach out themselves in the dying hours of raid boss and help out a much lower faction complete as far as they could. Dilligaf members are real grateful for one team passing on the benefit they gained. They didn't have to assist but did so in spirit of comradeship having been inspired by GSF. Thanks for passing the good fortune forward, you know who you are. Team DILLIGAF members thank and salute you!
Posted by proud member of DILLIGAF who had the privilege of seeing both teams do great work to inspire and motivate others much further down the pecking order.

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 06:56 AM

As for GSF, they really are a good crew and will jump in and help out without any thought of payback. That is how the game should be played, as a collaborative effort. Not how the forum has evolved into bunch of cowards hiding behind a keyboard.I've got nothing to hide but why do you feel to label me as a coward? 5 months I have been in this forum I just don't post a lot.But it was brought to my attention that these posts were directly quoted by wile e and one other gsf member for people to post.if you have done such a great thing then why ask people to post it on the forum? Ego maniacs.you think your attempt at bullying me changes that fact? Well you are sorely mistaken,and you my orange gaseous friend can go .................. Your so smart you can fill in the blanks.

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Go to group me and now say I'm lying

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Ray they deleted your post,must be can't post links? Emails? Either way you saw exactly what I said was true.so orange go meet mustard and have a party.

Agent Orange
01-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Sweet, a troll substantiating another troll! Such a 'clever' concept! Guess that begs the question, how many trolls does it take to spin a lie into a lie that people believe.....

So you've 'been' here for 5 months trolling nice..... Enjoy your addition to my ignore list, you are in very good company M troll.

01-10-2014, 07:30 AM
Yeah I seen it lol they asked his opinion on what they should say and he gave his opinion which was what it was considering he started with its up to you. How that makes him shame full I don't see, but still silly to shame a whole team because of person telling some one how he would word it if it was him.

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Your ignore list? Oh my what will I ever do knowing I'm ignored by a noxious gas? How can I go on? Fight the good fight? Alas I've been called a troll,a liar,a new account,and even a coward. Haha and your the chicken sheet that runs away. Poof into the air you go AG

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 07:34 AM
Yeah I seen it lol they asked his opinion on what they should say and he gave his opinion which was what it was considering he started with its up to you. How that makes him shame full I don't see, but still silly to shame a whole team because of person telling some one how he would word it if it was him.your a troll lying with another troll,didn't you see? And my problem was it was telling the guy what to say for praise about him and his faction.shouldn't have to prepare the guys speech,write what they did and how you feel.he said word for word what wile e said.

Ajk
01-10-2014, 07:43 AM
So the op asked his opinion on what to write, big deal. Bottom line is the player spent his hard earned cash to help some strangers in need of help. Get over it dude. Why do you have to be so dramatic about it?

Nice job GSF!! Much respect!!

killapickles
01-10-2014, 07:50 AM
Hey Imagon, can you share proof with a image sharing site like imgur for everyone to see? I want to cross check with our DFTR chats so I can prove you wrong. If you do not have the mental capability to do it, then you should probably stop talking.

I'm in DFTR and GSF did an amazing job helping us out. We were inspired enough that we helped out another faction finish off their end goal. Its cool seeing teams work together. Again, big thank you to GSF!!!

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Hey Imagon, can you share proof with a image sharing site like imgur for everyone to see? I want to cross check with our DFTR chats so I can prove you wrong. If you do not have the mental capability to do it, then you should probably stop talking.

I'm in DFTR and GSF did an amazing job helping us out. We were inspired enough that we helped out another faction finish off their end goal. Its cool seeing teams work together. Again, big thank you to GSF!!!ive already shared the proof with a gsf player,it's not the factions fault but the statement I made was true,shouldn't have to prepare people what to say when praising you.im over it and it's not a reflection on all of gsf.killapickles back to your rest stop,there's people waiting for you.

killapickles
01-10-2014, 08:00 AM
ive already shared the proof with a gsf player,it's not the factions fault but the statement I made was true,shouldn't have to prepare people what to say when praising you.im over it and it's not a reflection on all of gsf.killapickles back to your rest stop,there's people waiting for you.

So... can I see it please? Just want to confirm if what you are saying is true or a lie.

Imagon Nakilya
01-10-2014, 08:12 AM
Confirmed through gsf member.like I said I'm over it and told you I don't lie.kosher?

Stinno
01-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Why is it everytime something happens it always turns negative. What i saw for the first time was many factions top and bottom actually helping others out. After my faction finished and after a couple of other calls for help i went to brotherhood warriors who had about 10 different factions in there helping from GSF, TKO, SUP, rangers etc. yes TKO and SUP in same faction helping friends out. This is a game, yes some including me take it too serious ( i am seeing a shrink about that) but it is a game and we should remember that.

Stinno - Retired, well maybe retired, ok i will get the new building and raid, ok so i am not retired. ( sorry had to get that in)

01-10-2014, 08:31 AM
The team he was talking to wasn't dftr it was another team

killapickles
01-10-2014, 08:31 AM
Confirmed through gsf member.like I said I'm over it and told you I don't lie.kosher?

[Removed]

It was confirmed but 09231982 it was not a DFTR member. That is what I wanted to confirm. So the entire thing is pointless as DFTR member (the OP) did this on his own :)

amir1974
01-10-2014, 11:19 AM

u fking idiot , i am the one who started this thread to thank GSF members for what they did , do you Think they told me what to say and what to write?
yiou ignorant maggot , if you say so so you don't know me , ask anyone here about who i am and how i talk , i never take orders , never do what am told just if i see it is right , ask PJ , ferr , Bap , Maverick , Little fruit and every other member who's been here for a long time , i got banned once because i said what was right , i Think others remember it , yes i got banned for 15 Days and you know why ? because The Darkness didn't get the right prize , i said it out loud , what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong .
now get the fk out of this thread , and yes i talked to some of GSF members in groupme , you know why u faggot? because i was astonished by what they were doing and what they did to other factions , yes i talked and i thanked them for their deeds ,
this thread i started to thank a faction for their high spirit so keep it this way .
THANK YOU GSF , you helped us when we were in need and we members of DFT reloaded will never forget that ,
NEVER
thx again

Web323
01-10-2014, 11:29 AM
u fking idiot , i am the one who started this thread to thank GSF members for what they did , do you Think they told me what to say and what to write?
yiou ignorant maggot , if you say so so you don't know me , ask anyone here about who i am and how i talk , i never take orders , never do what am told just if i see it is right , ask PJ , ferr , Bap , Maverick , Little fruit and every other member who's been here for a long time , i got banned once because i said what was right , i Think others remember it , yes i got banned for 15 Days and you know why ? because The Darkness didn't get the right prize , i said it out loud , what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong .
now get the fk out of this thread , and yes i talked to some of GSF members in groupme , you know why u faggot? because i was astonished by what they were doing and what they did to other factions , yes i talked and i thanked them for their deeds ,
this thread i started to thank a faction for their high spirit so keep it this way .
THANK YOU GSF , you helped us when we were in need and we members of DFT reloaded will never forget that ,
NEVER
thx again

Yes, TAR Gate