PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for a smoother raid boss tomorrow....pleasssse..^ ^...gree..

pallack
01-07-2014, 07:09 PM
issues of previous raid boss
Atleast 45minutes before a hit get registered
92% game crashing everytime I open it
Not showing that there's a boss up
Keep showing flash banner "you ranked zero and you didn't get a reward".. though
I made a biggest damage.
Ranked 5 to 10 players had better rewards than those who ranked 1-4
Please if you cannot serve it properly better delay it

alex6789
01-07-2014, 08:45 PM
And rainbows and lollipops too lol :p

Muj
01-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Also maybe some good prizes with mods gree.. maybe another upgrade discount mod?

TRG Mischa
01-08-2014, 01:41 AM
issues of previous raid boss
Atleast 45minutes before a hit get registered
92% game crashing everytime I open it
Not showing that there's a boss up
Keep showing flash banner "you ranked zero and you didn't get a reward".. though
I made a biggest damage.
Ranked 5 to 10 players had better rewards than those who ranked 1-4
Please if you cannot serve it properly better delay it

Doesn't the info say it doesn't matter what rank you've placed in order to get a legendary reward? So it is possible you rank last place but gain best gear..? A lot of people are screaming about this tho I think since it's in the info, you guys shouldn't.. And don't tell me about GREE making decisions etc, cause we all know how that works...

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Doesn't the info say it doesn't matter what rank you've placed in order to get a legendary reward? So it is possible you rank last place but gain best gear..? A lot of people are screaming about this tho I think since it's in the info, you guys shouldn't.. And don't tell me about GREE making decisions etc, cause we all know how that works...

I am always ranked first in the ones I participate in. I can assure you the rewards are quite random.
I am easily first in the group.

In the last boss I caused well over 200M damage and received the lowest reward.

I am not complaining. I think it is best that it is strictly random. Far easier to manage player hits and encourage them when its random, than the highest wins the best reward.

evilbeef54
01-08-2014, 02:17 AM
It is ALREADY better start than the MW started off, hahahaha, that was fun

Zippy69
01-08-2014, 04:18 AM

+1

Random is definitely best!
Yes, I do get miffed at repeatedly picking up lowest Reward despite finishing Top 3 in 80-90% of Boss Fights...

However, I take the long view...
IMO these events are best way to tool up the Rookies in your Syndicate!
As 1st Officer of my Syndicate, I'm over the moon at getting lowest level reward (9 times out of 10, it still increases my stats, even if minimally) and then, seeing our level 20-30 members pick up a Rare-Legendary Item & become 10-30% Stronger!

You feel aggrieved, 2 UZI events ago, 1 member ended up with over 20 Legendary Items (averaged practically 1 per fight they did); while, myself (with 4 separate, strong accounts in Syndicate) earnt half that total & completed 4 times as many battles!!! Now, that did suck big time; especially as member them went inactive and was ceremoniously dumped from a great height!

Random is best for your Syndicate Growth...

Yes, there are supposed to be some % bonuses for finishing 1st, 2nd or 3rd but, these seem to be as effective as 90% of the other game bonuses (not including item modifiers).

Suck it in and just be thankful we're not all getting 1/1 Rewards!

The Night Prowler
01-08-2014, 04:48 AM
The only problem I have with the boss event is every time I open it, it force closes take about 4 loads before I can get a hit in.

I love tacos
01-08-2014, 06:57 AM
Ahhhhhhh…The games lagging again!!

djonny88
01-08-2014, 10:27 AM
I like raid bosses always trying to finish easy normal and elite