PDA

View Full Version : Well done Gree

Digger666
01-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Well seeing as their is always a complaint or 5 about gree I would like to take a moment and say WELL DONE GREE. The raid boss event has been the best event you guys have added to date (for me anyway). While their where a few small glitches, this event overall has been fun, a great stat builder and an event that's fair for everyone. .......GOOD JOB...

Let's hope it stays this way.

Agent1200
01-07-2014, 06:18 PM
I do agree that most enjoyed this event, and it was "relatively glitch free" and appreciated.......

What do you think would have happened if they hadn't given everyone 100 intel folders after the event started? And what do you think will happen for the next one? This event is clearly an even bigger money/gold effort than ever. If the drop rate isn't significantly improved upon by next round, I'm pretty sure anyone outside the top 50 will boycott the whole event unless given free intel folders everytime. We simply can't pay for folders and the rewards... The line will be drawn somewhere. I predict it will be there.

I hope I'm wrong and that they improve the drop rate. Sometimes "hope" doesn't get you very far.

Sgt Squirrel
01-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Also agree the raid boss is a fun change and still faction based. I very much appreciate all the history, history by boss, reward history etc. Good job GREE.

Evil Mastermind
01-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Two thumbs up for the raid boss ;)

Digger666
01-07-2014, 07:22 PM
I do agree that most enjoyed this event, and it was "relatively glitch free" and appreciated.......

What do you think would have happened if they hadn't given everyone 100 intel folders after the event started? And what do you think will happen for the next one? This event is clearly an even bigger money/gold effort than ever. If the drop rate isn't significantly improved upon by next round, I'm pretty sure anyone outside the top 50 will boycott the whole event unless given free intel folders everytime. We simply can't pay for folders and the rewards... The line will be drawn somewhere. I predict it will be there.

I hope I'm wrong and that they improve the drop rate. Sometimes "hope" doesn't get you very far.

From what I'm told they run the raid boss in other games and do allow a fair amount of time for the faction to collect folders. I do agree though, they need to get a fair drop rate happening or this event could go south quickly.

DTA-HOG
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
I think intel folders will always drop. I also think that folders that you don't donate will not disappear tomorrow. We shall see.

PenguinWSS69
01-07-2014, 08:02 PM
i will say it has been a fun event but with all the crazy units to be had i could see alot of llp being way to powerful if they played their cards right and farmed the whole event plus defense is going up alot faster than attack like always

RedRoom
01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Yep...this was a fun event. Especially as small players could participate along with the heavy hitters. Good one!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-08-2014, 07:22 PM
I think intel folders will always drop. I also think that folders that you don't donate will not disappear tomorrow. We shall see.

Of course they will disappear.

Blade of 3
01-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Don't want to be the negative one but I can almost guarantee that the next raid boss will be substantially harder.

Otherwise the event was fun. :D

Supermanjr055
01-08-2014, 10:19 PM
By far the best event ever from Gree...and also big thank you to SUP team for helping small teams like us (league of Vengence) out in this boss events...those guys was going through the lvl 100 bosses for Fun ...

Roscoe782
01-08-2014, 10:48 PM

In CC, there is a new token to find for each new raid boss. I think it is that way for KA too. So, if u have intel folders, they are probably wasted intel folders.

Roscoe782
01-08-2014, 10:49 PM
Don't want to be the negative one but I can almost guarantee that the next raid boss will be substantially harder.

Otherwise the event was fun. :D

A little tougher won't hurt and even if u can't beat it, farming it when u can go no farther with faction goals really helps stats.