PDA

View Full Version : Device Transfer Needed!

Hassleham
01-07-2014, 10:48 AM
My phone broke today and i couldn't transfer my game before getting a new phone! Now I'm stuck without my account on my phone, unable to help my faction complete the event!

I've sent a ticket but not had confirmation so i don't even know if Gree received it! Im concerned that i won't be able to help my faction and i don't even know how long it will take to be fixed!

Does the support system still send confirmation that the ticket was received (like it used to)?

Is there a mod online who can help with this please?!

Sir fisher
01-07-2014, 12:26 PM
You should still get a email back when first email

Hassleham
01-07-2014, 12:29 PM
You should still get a email back when first email

I didn't get anything back after two attempts at sending an in game ticket. That is on a new device after successfully setting up an email account and sending email with it.

Anyone else tried submitting a ticket lately?

Sir fisher
01-07-2014, 12:33 PM
I sent one this morning and got the usual generic email

Lo.the.orge
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new.

Tardavic
01-07-2014, 01:05 PM
My phone broke today and i couldn't transfer my game before getting a new phone! Now I'm stuck without my account on my phone, unable to help my faction complete the event!

I've sent a ticket but not had confirmation so i don't even know if Gree received it! Im concerned that i won't be able to help my faction and i don't even know how long it will take to be fixed!

Does the support system still send confirmation that the ticket was received (like it used to)?

Is there a mod online who can help with this please?!

Could you provide the ticket# so that your information can be passed along to Support?

Thanks!

Hassleham
01-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Could you provide the ticket# so that your information can be passed along to Support?

Thanks!

Hey, thanks a lot for getting back to me!

My ticket number is 1276003.

I sent you a message too.

Thanks!

Tardavic
01-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for responding back.

I have passed this over to Support so that one of our agents will take care of this matter as soon as possible.

Hassleham
01-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks for responding back.

I have passed this over to Support so that one of our agents will take care of this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks very much for your help, i got my game back just in time to finish the last boss :)

Cheers!

Thief
01-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks very much for your help, i got my game back just in time to finish the last boss :)

Cheers!

Cheers Mate That has to be the quickets i've ever heard of a Support Device Transfer! Glad they were so helpful!

h22apwrd94
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
I recently went through the same issue just before Christmas. From the time I submitted my old account information, with as much info that I could provide, it was less than 20 hours to have the account up on my new device. I had started a new account on the new device, and their first email correspondence with me asked for my new alliance code on the new device. Within 4 hours of the second email, I was back operational.

Socks
01-07-2014, 05:09 PM
I went through this exact same scenario and it took weeks to resolve. I had to publicly piss and moan to get any traction.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-07-2014, 05:16 PM
I know of one that was just over 6 months. It used to be good. On return 6 months later it was junk.

Godhand
01-08-2014, 12:54 AM
I'm actually impressed with this turn aRound. Could you guys walk me through the process? Do I have to create a new account to transfer an existing?

h22apwrd94
01-08-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm actually impressed with this turn aRound. Could you guys walk me through the process? Do I have to create a new account to transfer an existing?

Have as much information as possible about your old account. If you have previously registered a ticket with Gree, that makes it even better, as they have previous correspondence with you and all the information they really need is on that email. From there, start a new account on the new device and provide them with the alliance code from the new character on the new device. That allows them to identify the new device in use. From there, just wait. Otherwise, get a Funzio ID setup. That seems to be the fastest way around it all.

Hassleham
01-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Update: I just got the email confirmations for the in game tickets I sent, not sure why they took 2 days to go through?

Socks
01-09-2014, 05:22 PM
They should be embarrassed that they use Game Center to allow you quick, easy access to swapping your War of Nations account, but they're still antiquated with Modern War.

Blade of 3
01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
I believe you just need to go send a ticket from your nee device about your old account and you could transfer. Didn't matter though good to see Gree getting to you fast.

berriceava
01-09-2014, 09:22 PM
So this is possible???? I wish I knew back then when I had the same problem. :(

ytuiuiuiui
01-09-2014, 09:53 PM
may ao so mi (http://hoatay.com.vn/san-pham-****-phuc/****-phuc-cong-so/ao-so-mi-cong-so.html)