PDA

View Full Version : H&H LTQ issues

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 09:06 AM
So, upon completing level 9 of the LTQ, level 10 would not load in my goals list after a good 10+ minute wait. Okay, I exited out of CC and reopened, only to find that I was reverted back to level 9 and had to use even more energy to complete it.

Anyone else having this issue?

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I've just experienced it on my Android Tablet, not sure what level I was at though?

possibly 8 or 9 completed but no new level added to Goals...

Apparently it was Level 7???

thought I was up to 8 though!

I've got to re-hit Dirty Fed again (3x110); should be thankful Goal says 2 of 3 though!

CCKallDAY
01-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Check your wi-fi.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 09:10 AM
Check your wi-fi.

I'm here posting, right?

RuckusX
01-07-2014, 09:22 AM
The goal will sometimes award prizes before actual completion. I have experienced this before. You were most likely one kill from completing and you were rewarded. The prize will not show in the inventory, nor will the next goal update. As mentioned, they had only 2/3 kills done when this happened. Upon completion, the splash screen will show again, and the goal will update as will your inventory.

CCKallDAY
01-07-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm here posting, right? no, when you were in the game.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 10:08 AM
The goal will sometimes award prizes before actual completion. I have experienced this before. You were most likely one kill from completing and you were rewarded. The prize will not show in the inventory, nor will the next goal update. As mentioned, they had only 2/3 kills done when this happened. Upon completion, the splash screen will show again, and the goal will update as will your inventory.

Yep, that happened and I was like, okay I know I didn't complete it, waited.. 9 came back up in goals list. I then completed it and was awarded. Then.... what I posted above happened.

And my wifi is fine. I have a full signal (sitting maybe 4yards from the router). I am here posting this, my GM chats are working fine. Everything wireless is working fine. No doubt its a server side issue on GREE's end. Reminiscent of "Unable to communicate with server. You need an internet connection".

Well, here I am posting this, with an internet connection. An overly capable one at that.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Happened again on 10... getting tired of wasting energy.

sam0621
01-07-2014, 12:40 PM
This is to get payback against alk of those energy glitchers. Idk why but gree is punishing us gold buyers as well.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 03:03 PM
for me it stops at 9 on normal mode.. i cant get any further how come???

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 03:26 PM
for me it stops at 9 on normal mode.. i cant get any further how come???

No idea, close & reload CC to find that you're still on the previous level that you thought you completed.

Marine007
01-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Have you submitted a ticket so they can address it?

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Have you submitted a ticket so they can address it?

Not to be a jerk, but, LOL...

Marine007
01-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Lol I know, I am just wondering if I should continue on I don't want to waste time or gold

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Ya I'm done with it. Simply not worth either my time or $$$. If it weren't for the amazing group of people I've met through playing the game, I'd have been long gone by now. Alas, here I am, trying to keep the needle out

MsTink0514
01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
I have experienced that on all the LTQs recently. It shows me I completed it, then the next goal doesn't pop up...so I exit and come back. It says I have one more "kill" to do, on the previous goal I just completed and got the prize screen for. And my energy for the last kill I did do is done, and my gold isn't back in my acct that I used to refill. That's why I am not using anymore gold on the LTQs.

Benjibbks5
01-08-2014, 07:39 PM
This will happen when you tap too fast. A trick I have learnt is to hit the target until I am 1 hit away from completing and then go to the Syndicate tab or do a cash deposit so as to syn with the server. Then I go to the goal screen and make sure that all kills are correctly registered before I do the final hit. Eg if the target needs 10 hits and 4 kills, I will stop at 3 kills and 9 hits and then syn to the server. After ensuring that all kills have been registered, I then go for the last hit. Works well for me everytime.

northeast
01-08-2014, 09:23 PM
do I have to be on a certain level to get ltq because its not showing up, all the ppl are in the areas but no goals or missions to complete im on lvl 14

bravo 6 vk
01-08-2014, 11:08 PM
This will happen when you tap too fast. A trick I have learnt is to hit the target until I am 1 hit away from completing and then go to the Syndicate tab or do a cash deposit so as to syn with the server. Then I go to the goal screen and make sure that all kills are correctly registered before I do the final hit. Eg if the target needs 10 hits and 4 kills, I will stop at 3 kills and 9 hits and then syn to the server. After ensuring that all kills have been registered, I then go for the last hit. Works well for me everytime.

Yes this is what you should do. ^^ :D