PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

goldacre84
01-07-2014, 07:31 AM
After reading many people complaining that they didn't receive any loot from a boss even though they thought they did the minimum damage, here is my theory on why:

Your attack wasn't ranked because although you did the required damage, your hit didn't register because the boss was already dead. Why? Probably because multiple faction members hit the boss simultaneously, defeating him and leaving you unranked. Just a theory. Might be a bug.

Personally I've received a prize EVERY time I did the required amount of damage. My advice: make sure you get your hits in early AND communicate with your faction members.

Lancerdually
01-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Hmmmm interesting theory. I suspected same thing at first until it happened to me 3 times in a row last night in which i was one of first 5 to rank with enough points to garner prize.
Just a theory here........Gree is glitched and this is just another.....nothing to see here....move along

Web323
01-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Maybe, but when you are the first to hit the boss and do 16 million damage to it then don't get the loot.

Luuzer
01-07-2014, 12:14 PM
yup, its buggy, sometimes we have 5+ people unranked stats with 10-50 million damage...and I'm one of them most of the times :(

Maddog11
01-07-2014, 12:16 PM
i could post screen shots where I am ranked 1st on a lvl 90 boss and still received no troop, nice theory but it doesnt hold water....Gree has an issue they need to resolve and make right

CJ54
01-07-2014, 12:44 PM
i could post screen shots where I am ranked 1st on a lvl 90 boss and still received no troop, nice theory but it doesnt hold water....Gree has an issue they need to resolve and make right

Log out and back into the game, check your inventory, your prize will be there. The bug is causing the pop-up to not show up or the wrong pop-up to show up.

JCL
01-07-2014, 12:55 PM
This did work for me. I checked, and no stat pop. I logged out, back in, and had the unit with the increased stats.

**EDIT: we just finished 36/36, and the unit took about 5 mins to update and didn't have to restart.

Log out and back into the game, check your inventory, your prize will be there. The bug is causing the pop-up to not show up or the wrong pop-up to show up.

Maddog11
01-07-2014, 01:35 PM
I did this and still no go, I even restarted my device. And yes I sent a ticket in to which the response was check your inventory to make sure. My reply to them and to you is "then please organize the inventory so I can check" I dont care how you do it, alpha, earliest to latest, biggest to smallest. Anything is better that what we currently have, the throw it at the wall and see where it sticks method is for the birds. Thank you CJ for replying and offering a solution that does work for some accounts though.

Socks
01-07-2014, 05:10 PM
After reading many people complaining that they didn't receive any loot from a boss even though they thought they did the minimum damage, here is my theory on why:

Your attack wasn't ranked because although you did the required damage, your hit didn't register because the boss was already dead. Why? Probably because multiple faction members hit the boss simultaneously, defeating him and leaving you unranked. Just a theory. Might be a bug.

Personally I've received a prize EVERY time I did the required amount of damage. My advice: make sure you get your hits in early AND communicate with your faction members.

Shenanigans. When I look at the history and it says I did damage, and I got nothing, as far as I'm concerned I got f*cked. This has happened a number of times.

2000y2k
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM

Sounds the the response I got today from Gree. However, it is not possible to check my inventory for all these units because I have earned too many and did not keep track of which ones were earned and the history fell off a few days ago. I sent in screen shots of specific cases but no resolution. Would love for a human to take a look at ticket number 1268415.