PDA

View Full Version : A&F/Reaper/Anyone - What's happened to flow of Information!? Details of Smokey Skids?

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 06:49 AM
well, post Christmas, 'official' flow of information has been been minimal, to say the least...

Smokey Skids starts tomorrow - any info on Rewards for Easy, Normal & Elite would be appreciated...

Currently trying to plan/decide which Goals Syndicate should concentrate on (Easy/Normal; Elite; Normal/Elite etc).

Also, will next LTB be another ridiculously priced one, out of reach of many players from start!?
(I've only able to purchase To Die For Designs & Big Top; everything else has had astronomical start up costs of rubbish collection times)

Senior Players - what's 'usual' UZI count required to complete Elite?
(roughly based on previous events)

Nighteg
01-07-2014, 06:54 AM
Also, will next LTB be another ridiculously priced one, out of reach of many players from start!?
(I've only able to purchase To Die For Designs & Big Top; everything else has had astronomical start up costs of rubbish collection times)

I agree about the ridiculous collection times, but disagree about the price. I actually hope the next LTB will be more expensive.

Muj
01-07-2014, 07:03 AM
UZIs to complete;

Easy: 743
Normal: 2,238
Elite: 7,128

Assuming you follow the overlapping goals chart..

bravo 6 vk
01-07-2014, 07:03 AM
I agree about the ridiculous collection times, but disagree about the price. I actually hope the next LTB will be more expensive.
Ya, like the WSFG as I can afford that price now :)

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 07:05 AM

agree to disagree Nighteg; I'm all about 'inclusion', whether a player is noob or 12 month game vet with vaults coming out of there derriere!

(Nice pic by the way! May?)

having astronomical start up costs also demonstrates how flawed 'GREE's' Business Plan is (but we all know that anyway)!
starting low, say $10 Million, allows more players access & gives stronger players more easy targets to hit!
+ low set up, followed by steeper level up costs could tempt junior players to spend more real wonga...

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 07:06 AM
UZIs to complete;

Easy: 743
Normal: 2,238
Elite: 7,128

Assuming you follow the overlapping goals chart..

Awesome, thanks Muj - that helps a lot with our planning!

wrestler84
01-07-2014, 07:07 AM
I like the higher priced ones now because they add more to my IPH

Nighteg
01-07-2014, 07:18 AM
agree to disagree Nighteg; I'm all about 'inclusion', whether a player is noob or 12 month game vet with vaults coming out of there derriere!

(Nice pic by the way! May?)

having astronomical start up costs also demonstrates how flawed 'GREE's' Business Plan is (but we all know that anyway)!
starting low, say $10 Million, allows more players access & gives stronger players more easy targets to hit!
+ low set up, followed by steeper level up costs could tempt junior players to spend more real wonga...

Yeah, it's May :)

About the LTB: i could agree with you, but it's gree we're talking about. They ain't gonna change the formula. So it's either a cheap cost + cheap upgrades, or expensive cost + expensive upgrades. For someone who has billions piled up with nothing to spend them on, i prefer the second option.

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-07-2014, 07:22 AM
I can imagine things being a little backed up at gree for the holidays. This'll be the first full week back for employees. So we should see a little more engagement.

I hope.

CCKallDAY
01-07-2014, 07:24 AM
well, post Christmas, 'official' flow of information has been been minimal, to say the least...

Smokey Skids starts tomorrow - any info on Rewards for Easy, Normal & Elite would be appreciated...

Currently trying to plan/decide which Goals Syndicate should concentrate on (Easy/Normal; Elite; Normal/Elite etc).

Senior Players - what's 'usual' UZI count required to complete Elite?
(roughly based on previous events)You don't have to buy every LTB. Increase your iph, upgrade your nightclubs, then you can buy them.

aron
01-07-2014, 07:25 AM
My first workday after xmas and new year was yesterday (14 days off) and they, like many of us office lurkers probably got some vacation too. Be patient

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 07:35 AM
My first workday after xmas and new year was yesterday (14 days off) and they, like many of us office lurkers probably got some vacation too. Be patient

I am being patient; that's why I haven't complained about the numerous glitches that have hit me over holidays!

& yes, it was the holidays but...
any business worth it's salt ensures that it's 'skeleton staff' continues to keep it's customers happy & informed...

that's what a reasonable company does anyway...

PS: this was my 1st Christmas Off in 18 years, as I was made Redundant a few months ago. I've always worked at least 4 days over holidays. 14 Days off, lucky you!

Sleazy_P_Martini
01-07-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm sure a&f posts prizes and goals out of her own choice. Meaning when she gets a chance. There's enough players here to compile most info. Data sets get decompiled/examined and prizes/goals revealed that way. We just too lazy o do this stuff ourselves. Tedious work.

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 08:52 AM
actually, not lazy Sleazy...

what I was trying to establish was what goals to get our Syndicate to concentrate on in UZI Boss Event; so we could hit ground running, with every Officer on the same page...

thanks to Muj; i have that data (approx. number of UZIs per goal) & no what chains we will be concentrating on...

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 08:54 AM
I can imagine things being a little backed up at gree for the holidays. This'll be the first full week back for employees. So we should see a little more engagement.

I hope.

We can only hope...

The Reaper
01-07-2014, 10:20 AM
I'm privy to the same info as everyone else, but if there's one thing I've learned from GREE it is that they are completely unpredictable. It is likely the Raid Boss will the same set of goals as before, but they may end up changing the goal sequences or requirements (intentionally or unintentionally). Here's a link to the last table I posted about the goals for Thief Wellington: LINK
(http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?77655-Raid-Boss-Thief-Wellington&p=1119128&viewfull=1#post1119128)
Of course, we most likely will not know the details of any of this until tomorrow. Until then, keep grabbing uzis.

Assault and Flattery
01-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry guys, I've been really sick. I'm trying to catch up today but I still feel really awful.

Zippy69
01-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Sorry guys, I've been really sick. I'm trying to catch up today but I still feel really awful.

no probs A&F: only been on forum a few months & thought something was up; you need a Number 2!
& 3, 4, 5!

Blowin Smoke
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM

sorry to hear that. Feel better

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Bahaha!!!! The glitch patch is what happened. LTQ's are a thing of the past now.

b-w
01-07-2014, 12:01 PM
i blame the polar vortex..

sam0621
01-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Whats the new easter egg anf you can tell us.....

sam0621
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
It was a joke everyone calm down. @ a&f hope you get better soon forums pretty bad without your input.

sam0621
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
New mod bans for everything

therealbengie
01-07-2014, 12:50 PM
I like the high priced LTB's, gives something for longer standing players to reach for. as someone approaching 10mil per hour there was zero challenge to buildings like the big top and it got deleted as soon as the prize was paid out as the building was horrible in every way.

tom73
01-07-2014, 01:40 PM
High priced type a would not suck.