PDA

View Full Version : Question for Modern War players

furyp
01-06-2014, 11:54 PM
I'm a Knights and Dragons player got a question for players of Gree's most popular game, Modern War.

Does this game allow you to do anything without gems?

In knights and dragons, we use gems to open up chance chests to get good armors. We then use more gems to continuously play the arena to get good armors. We then use more gems to compete in guildwars to get good armors. Our activities are limited by war energy and arena energy. To refill energy, we have to spend gems

Our level is cap at level 100, there's nothing else to do without spending gems. We are treating this game like farmville now, just to log on and collect gold. A lot of players are bored because it seem like in knights and dragons, we don't get awarded for activities and we are only competing on who has the most money.

So i'm just wondering if this is Gree's treatment to all their games or just knights and dragons in particular.

Bobar
01-07-2014, 12:16 AM
I'm a Knights and Dragons player got a question for players of Gree's most popular game, Modern War.

Does this game allow you to do anything without gems?

In knights and dragons, we use gems to open up chance chests to get good armors. We then use more gems to continuously play the arena to get good armors. We then use more gems to compete in guildwars to get good armors. Our activities are limited by war energy and arena energy. To refill energy, we have to spend gems

Our level is cap at level 100, there's nothing else to do without spending gems. We are treating this game like farmville now, just to log on and collect gold. A lot of players are bored because it seem like in knights and dragons, we don't get awarded for activities and we are only competing on who has the most money.

So i'm just wondering if this is Gree's treatment to all their games or just knights and dragons in particular.

I suggest you install the game and do the tutorial. You can see there´s more than you explained possible in mw . Though the game gets more and more "tap tap tap tap...."

warrends
01-07-2014, 06:31 AM
If you begin MW, do NOT follow any of the in-game missions at all. They are 100% misleading. Read the newbie guides here in the forums and get yourself into a low-level faction if you can. Best ways to learn the game.

phopjon
01-07-2014, 07:38 AM
But to your question furyp, no, you are only supposed to do so much as a free player. What you described above is why I quit Knights and Dragons. I play this, Crime City and Kingdom Age. Between the incredibly pricey LTQs and the new medals awfulness, this is by far the most gold/gem greedy game I play. Also often the most boring....but I'm a free player.