No war! No new content :/

Anyone else bored?

Hope GREE releases something good soon.

pimmen8
01-06-2014, 11:13 PM
See that's what I said we need a new and good event

SkySD
01-06-2014, 11:16 PM
I've been bored for the longest. Been thinking of quiting for a while.

kurakura
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Maybe the game developer still on holiday or having holiday mood... that's why the latest EB is just copied from old EB with new colour. :P

toogoodformyowngood
01-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Maybe the game developer still on holiday or having holiday mood... that's why the latest EB is just copied from old EB with new colour. :P

yeh maybe ur right.

bosskiller
01-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Yep, we need something new. LTQ please!

pimmen8
01-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Yep, we need something new. LTQ please!

An LTQ would be great

knightsanddraggings
01-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Been a little bored.

No war! No new content :/

Anyone else bored?

Hope GREE releases something good soon.
There is a war.

Dave3d
01-07-2014, 03:56 PM
3 days until the war though.

D3athShade
01-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Bored aswel, for a while now, i quitted yesterday. It was fun but i just can't play this game anymore.
Goodbye all!

toogoodformyowngood
01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
There is a war.

lol bored of wars. i think i get bored easily. esp after having 4 epic plus :/ nothing much to do in this game to make me stronger anymore. just getting more epic plus to replace the other epic plus i already have :/ seems quite boring :(

need more ways to make us stronger!

DaveO
01-08-2014, 10:48 AM
lol bored of wars. i think i get bored easily. esp after having 4 epic plus :/ nothing much to do in this game to make me stronger anymore. just getting more epic plus to replace the other epic plus i already have :/ seems quite boring :(

Sounds like it's time for a new game. You've beaten KnD.

friskie
01-08-2014, 02:05 PM

this is exactly why someone like me can open chest after chest and not score an epic..

hmmmm. maybe the multimillion dollar company didnt think of this

King Of The Infernal
01-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Bored of 3 rotating Task?
Get to Epic Boss Level 60
Arena
Guild War

Arena
Guild War

Arena
Guild War

Arena
Guild War

Arena
Guild War

Arena
Guild War

sxespanky
01-09-2014, 12:48 AM
hey, im not sure why i cant post a new thread my self, maybe not enough street creds??? but someone else try this and see if its just my game - check how many armor shards you have, then go to a level with mono elements, like the fairy forest (all spirit) and special attack the first guy when possible, and count how many armor shards drop in your battles, and compare how many you actually have. i count nearly 20 when i went in, and only come out with 7-9. its kinda bogus.

toogoodformyowngood
01-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Sounds like it's time for a new game. You've beaten KnD.

lol. i want new content. i dont wanna beat the game.

MoD DeathShadow
01-09-2014, 09:13 AM
@ Sxespanky: u need to post 15 times before u can start a thread. And think of material drops like this....the first enemy drops a shard, but the next. In line picks it up and when u kill that one, it drops it again plus whatever it was gonna drop itself. So on and so forth until u kill the final enemy of that grouping. So when it looks like u r getting 4 pieces u r only getting the one.

TheBlackCat
01-09-2014, 02:52 PM

Tell you what, i got a sweet deal for yea. How about you just switch me accounts. Then you'll have all kinds of slightly new challenges, such as getting all of the epic +'s again. I wont even charge you. Feel free to pm me.

Reversal
01-09-2014, 05:41 PM
I honestly feel people should stop nagging and complaining about everything Gree does and brings out.
Nothing is good, nothing is fine, nothing makes anyone happy. People always whine, complain.
Just stop playing the game if you are THAT bored but don't go whining about it on the forums, nobody is forcing you to play.

sxespanky
01-09-2014, 07:47 PM
thanks for clearing that up, i always wondered why i never actually made that many armor chunks, but in the end, a Special attack does help make more chunks correct?

Dianish
01-10-2014, 09:35 PM
thanks for clearing that up, i always wondered why i never actually made that many armor chunks, but in the end, a Special attack does help make more chunks correct?

No, it doesnt help. It guarantees. No SA, No mats.

Zeus321
01-11-2014, 06:00 AM
iam agree with u.. we need something new

Join Majestic
01-11-2014, 09:24 AM
i think if they accommodated towards players' long term goals like new story line instead of instant reward chests or brief wars this game would be more popular. i like the idea of goals free players can reach same as spenders but would just require a lot more time instead of if you have the gems u get it and if u don't spend ur left out

Dianish
01-11-2014, 09:02 PM
i think if they accommodated towards players' long term goals like new story line instead of instant reward chests or brief wars this game would be more popular. i like the idea of goals free players can reach same as spenders but would just require a lot more time instead of if you have the gems u get it and if u don't spend ur left out

Gree is afraid of going bankrupt if they actually make something players like and attracts more players. Duuh.. Gree, tsk tsk.. They are like a naive little child. They cant see the truth.

Reversal
01-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Gree is afraid of going bankrupt if they actually make something players like and attracts more players. Duuh.. Gree, tsk tsk.. They are like a naive little child. They cant see the truth.

Afraid to go bankrupt... Gree? Are you absolutely sure about this?
17 December: GREE’s Knights & Dragons Tops $5 Million in 30-Day Revenue (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11427877.htm)

Dianish
01-11-2014, 09:40 PM
Afraid to go bankrupt... Gree? Are you absolutely sure about this?
17 December: GREE’s Knights & Dragons Tops $5 Million in 30-Day Revenue (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11427877.htm)

Guess you didnt get the sarcasm ;)

Reversal
01-11-2014, 09:46 PM
Guess you didnt get the sarcasm ;)

I'm afraid I don't know you well enough yet ;)

Dianish
01-11-2014, 10:15 PM
I'm afraid I don't know you well enough yet ;)

Thought it was obvious when saying: "afraid of going bankrupt if they actually make something players like and attracts more players".

Reversal
01-12-2014, 05:30 AM
Thought it was obvious when saying: "afraid of going bankrupt if they actually make something players like and attracts more players".

Ah! Point Taken Dianish ;)
I must say though, Now when I'm actually fit and reading it I totally see what you mean, It was around 6 AM when I responded to you. :)

Dzermin
01-12-2014, 12:12 PM
I think the game has flaws at it's most basic level, the gameplay, to add more content which isn't more of the same. Currently the wars don't require a lot of brain power, and top guilds dumb it down even more with stripping. I'm not sure if it's too late to add more interaction from the player which can determinte the outcome from the fights, but that should be done right (better) from the start.

Reversal
01-12-2014, 02:40 PM
I think the game has flaws at it's most basic level, the gameplay, to add more content which isn't more of the same. Currently the wars don't require a lot of brain power, and top guilds dumb it down even more with stripping. I'm not sure if it's too late to add more interaction from the player which can determinte the outcome from the fights, but that should be done right (better) from the start.

Yes I most definitely agree on this.
I think the reason why most people are still playing is because they are in a social guild or have set up personal goals for the game. If it weren't for the people I play this with I would not bother playing at all so I feel the game is highly lacking in that perspective.

toogoodformyowngood
01-12-2014, 05:07 PM

Actually you would be surprised. haha, people are more easily attracted to simple mechanics and shinny stuff, but the problem with the game is that it lacks depth. When a game lacks depth people get bored easily and will leave the game pretty quickly.

Having simple and easy to understand mechanics makes the game easy to play and very accessible but it the depth of the game that keeps plays excited and keep playing.

The other way that keeps people interested is that they have to increase the power cap. At the moment there is a deadlock at the top. The strongest player will have max epic +, with max guild bonus and maybe GM ranking. Maybe for an average player, max epics and HC ranking in a top 10 guild. After that there is pretty much a plateau of strength and it is exactly this plateau that makes people bored.

If there is like unattainable goals, constantly increasing caps and power levels that players will strive to become stronger and keeps people interested. Currently, most of the new content only benefits majority benefits newer players but maxed players don't have much to do anymore and it's actually in the max market where GREE can benefit the most.

However, GREE doesn't seem to be able to produce sufficient content to capture this market. I'm not sure if this is due to the design/programming of the game, which is at it's core very basic. It doesn't havethat much variable to work with. Your knights only have 3 variable stats, HP, atk and def. Basically HP is fixed so only 2 variables atk and def as compared to other games which perhaps have various other stats, atk spd, agi, evasion, dodge etc. As such there is alot less play styles as compared to other games.

GREE does very well with shinny stuff and getting "new" content out, but the game always lacks depth.I think GREE have always focused more on the shinny stuff and simple mechanics rather that deep game play.

I just hope they up the level of the new updates within the next few months because there is really very little that max players can currently do now.

lol, apologies.

GLHF.

Reversal
01-12-2014, 05:18 PM
The power of a game like this usually lies within the people who are being blind-sighted by the frequency of "new" events.
Once people realize this, they usually are already too deep within the game for them to easily let go off their already wasted time and thus you see a ton of people complaining and nagging on the forum.

I wish I could turn back time to start up Knights and Dragons and actually bring out useful content to you guys. :)

TheFrontiersman
01-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Lots of "bored" remarks. Gree will need to change things up or players will be moving on to another game soon.

busteroaf
01-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Lots of "bored" remarks. Gree will need to change things up or players will be moving on to another game soon.

Soon? People already are/have been moving to other games.

toogoodformyowngood
01-14-2014, 05:11 PM
I just think that they need to increase the upper limit of the game, it has been pretty stagnant now. People with max epic plus, max guild bonuses have nothing to strive or to look forward to.

Eunuchorn
01-14-2014, 05:35 PM
If you would refer to this thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?76568-New-update!-Do-it-yourself-account-transfers-and-more!!-Download-the-new-update-now!&p=1103768#post1103768

"Keep us updated! The update worked fine in testing but we still need to hear from you to know it works for all of you. Please contact customer support if you find the new update isn't working for you! Thanks a lot!
~Elita"

Worked fine in testing?
I have 2 phones on me at all times, it took me a single account bind & transfer to see the system was 100% broken lol. What was this supposed in house testing? If Gree needs real testers, RR is more than willing.

A more recent quote:

'We are working on fixing some issues that occurred with the update in December. I do apologize for my silence on the forums as things have been crazy here. I have been reading through some of the posts although I do not always reply. Keep with the posts as they don't go unread!

Any new content coming our way was MAJORLY set back because Gree is still scrambling to restore all the accounts that were lost (including an RR member who was in Santa war but is being told he cannot be given the armor to his restored account)

D3athShade
01-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Soon? People already are/have been moving to other games.

indeed :D follow me and do exactly like i did, ditch this game. And yes i'm still on the forums just because the forums are more fun than the game itself (true)

craggy
01-16-2014, 06:46 AM
Must admit ive been getting bored for a while now peeps