PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Mob Bossses and Money$hot, Goodbye CC

Wish Master
01-06-2014, 10:00 PM
It was like yesterday when I started to play Crime city while I was excited about kicking Davis Watson's ass in canal street and tried to level up as quickly as I can, lol. Before I knew it, I was already a lv50, 50K stats nerd (and yeah, I felt pretty good about myself at that time:D).

I was fortunate to be recruited into Mob Bosses 2 and later on Mob Bosses where I learned the basic of the game and played alongside with some of the smartest minds in the game and learned different war strategies in the game. (Since the syndicate went passive, and most of players went to other places, hopefully it was ok to reveal names here:D, please let me know if you don't feel comfortable about your names showing) It was the Leader MadMike who taught me how to improve my IPH and control my leveling process. It was Red devil who exposed me a completely different approach to play the game with no hoods. It was Dr.Nick who always took care of his players and had their back. It was Trey who gave me chances to run some of the battles in MB2 and had fun with a pretty solid active crews. Some of them stayed entire war period just doing PAs and walls for the team. Some wakes up during the Australian night time, only to do couple PAs using gold and go back to sleep... guys and gal, I remember.

I will miss you Ophelia Bleeding, Steve/Ruger, Billy the kid, Bailey, hope you are all well! We had a lot of fun there.

It was not surprising how the change of the direction made a good bunch of players retired including Mike and Trey...

Later on, I was recruited into Money$hot which must be my luck day:D. Within a short time in the syndicate, I knew that I would never leave until my retirement. It has probably one of the most enthusiastic crews in CC and there are full of laughs everyday. A kind and smart leadership team, well-organized structure and I never see so many hot girls playing CC not until I join Money$hot!!!

I still remember the last fiasco of Raid bosses Gree made one day after the war. I would never imagine the team could finish that at first with few uzis in the bank, but the team did that, we never gave up!!! From picking uzis everywhere by everyone in the team to donation champion to buy uzis at whatever the price. People offer to sell the hood for the team and my heart was really touched. SLTQ, LTQ, Raid bosses, Epic bosses. one after another, the team finished all one after another and try to help other syndicate to finish theirs. My stats went 9 folds in 2.5 months!!!! It is naturally the result that the team is getting better and better and made to TOP40 team this time!

Guys and Gals, I want to thank you again for the great experience and the team rocks! Due to potential intel leakage reason, please excuse me not to thank each one of you here. I will miss you hell a lot, miss the morning bacon, late nite beer pictures, and miss the great fun battle times!!

Along in my journey, I have been lucky to see some of the legendary character in CC. I was lucky to witness TMI(SAS officer) swapping all Lv95 raid bosses in 15 mins, SAS SWAT team coming in to help with the last Raid bosses and The Billionaire(former FC and current LO member) who dropped billions in our syndicate bank to help. Here, I feel the love of CC community.

This game is valuable not because of its platforum at all, but the people in the game, people help people, care each other and try to have some funs together! People fight each other in the war and shake hands after the war.

It is not hard to leave the game to be frank, but it is super-tough to leave the team, leave the people you battled with everyday. Leave the Beers and Boobs, Bacon talks:P Although I was not a vocal one, it was joy to read some of the most hilarious comment from the groupchat.

Enough said and please excuse me for the grammar error after a few wines, lol

Thank you again, people in the crime city! I appreciate my experience here because of you.

No comment for Gree anymore. Enough said.

Im Jahova
01-06-2014, 10:06 PM
tl;dr

Extra

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Oh come on Brah, this is about the players that had an impact on wish master. Not the OG's of CC.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
5 .

Wish Master
01-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Well, not to argue whether they are legendary players.

Those people are legends to me.:D

Im Jahova
01-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Well, not to argue whether they are legendary players.

Those people are legends to me.:D

Respectable enough.

Gunflame
01-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Excellent post. Read it all and enjoyed it. Good luck to you.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Glad you enjoyed your time but please try to remember rule 30.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Glad you enjoyed your time but please try to remember rule 30.

Lol

Nice post shame it will get locked. I too enjoyed the read.

Respect

the schwayzz
01-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Wow a thread on legendary CC players and yet....I recognize not a single name you mention.

Sad I must be getting old.

Try these:

Payam
Koralene
Noodles
Baroness
Xenoke
Commander Sean
GWiz
Tramp Stamp
Upsman
Dipstick
SuperTP
QPR
And of course Mr. Awesome

Just to name a few

Payam, what i great man. i remember when i was getting beaten daily by someone i messaged him then he started to beat them up ❤️❤️

JeffinChi
01-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Good luck, Godspeed, & enjoy your savings account

Notorious94
01-07-2014, 04:24 AM
.... Made me laugh

sister morphine
01-07-2014, 05:58 AM
Wow a thread on legendary CC players and yet....I recognize not a single name you mention.

Sad I must be getting old.

Try these:

Payam
Koralene
Noodles
Baroness
Xenoke
Commander Sean
GWiz
Tramp Stamp
Upsman
Dipstick
SuperTP
QPR
And of course Mr. Awesome

Just to name a few
QPR would only be legendary to himself. I still remember how his LLP impersonated Cold Commander really badly, and how he ran off when I was just close enough to pounce with Sweet Virginia, jumped up more than 20 levels in a couple of hours straight into the welcoming embrace of CK Chick N Faulker who trashed his hacked explosives, lol

iteachem
01-11-2014, 09:11 AM
QPR would only be legendary to himself. I still remember how his LLP impersonated Cold Commander really badly, and how he ran off when I was just close enough to pounce with Sweet Virginia, jumped up more than 20 levels in a couple of hours straight into the welcoming embrace of CK Chick N Faulker who trashed his hacked explosives, lol

Fuzzy and I did that to quite a few people....blowing up explosives was fun... I would like to see consumable explosives be relevant again...

RealTeflonDon
01-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Fuzzy and I did that to quite a few people....blowing up explosives was fun... I would like to see consumable explosives be relevant again...

I would like to see any store-bought item become relevant again... including those that cost RP. Unless you just started a fresh account, the entire store is obsolete other than the items that cost gold. Even those are coming into question.

Sadly, it shows that GREE doesn't care whether a once-crucial mechanic of the game has become obsolete in its entirety or not. The stat-inflation has gotten so far out of hand that the store is going to need more than just a face & butt lift...

OT though, glad to see that this thread wasn't locked. A shame to see that GREE is pricing their own players out of the game. Actually kind of LoL though.

Madmike32
01-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Took me this long to see this thread but i just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and we really enjoyed the late nights(24hrs sometimes) battling with an awesome group of Bosses. Was an honor fighting with such a good group of players( except the ones who laugh in your face). I will never forget all the great times MB had!!