PDA

View Full Version : Bosses not dropping loot now and history of loot wiped?

Jaebee
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
CJ54 or other mods,

Just noticed that after completing the latest boss, it's not showing what was awarded to anyone in our faction. To make things more suspicious, all the loot reward history of past bosses are no longer lit up or able to "click" on. Did the powers that be decide we have gained enough loot from this event? Silly me for being suspicious right...lol

Surfing
01-06-2014, 09:10 PM
+ 1

We are often not seeing loot awarded in history even though more than the min points are visible on the scoreboard while the boss is not active.

2000y2k
01-06-2014, 09:30 PM
CJ54 or other mods,

Just noticed that after completing the latest boss, it's not showing what was awarded to anyone in our faction. To make things more suspicious, all the loot reward history of past bosses are no longer lit up or able to "click" on. Did the powers that be decide we have gained enough loot from this event? Silly me for being suspicious right...lol

More than just current boss kills too. Prior history shows no loot rewarded and it looks like the units that were earned in the past are now gone too. What is going on? Again.

Jaebee
01-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Just did a test run on a lv65 (didn't want to waste too many folders), and raw stat numbers are still going up, but it is curious that the history seems to have been wiped

Ninnylala1
01-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Yep same here. Please Fix it quick Gree.

01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
If reward isnt lit up u did not do enough damage to get a reward

Mr Sunshine
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Jaebee is right, all of our prior rewards are wiped also, They showed a couple hours ago and now nothing. Reward buttons not lit anymore

Aks
01-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Not even giving out the normal prizes for each level.. We just cleared our level.. Suppose to get ground medal.. Did not show up.. Pls help..

2000y2k
01-06-2014, 10:41 PM
If reward isnt lit up u did not do enough damage to get a reward

Not true in many cases and that is one of the issues. If you look at the history you see players not ranked. No unit provided because they are not being ranked -- known issue.

New issue is that the history of prior boss kills where units earned showed are now gone and you cannot see if or what unit was earned.

Inimical
01-06-2014, 10:52 PM
I just got a reward after the last boss we killed. The rest are still blank. This happened to us last night. I think it has to do with the time stamp on Gree's servers or something.

goober
01-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Same here, entire history shows greyed out reward for all faction members. Leaderboard buttons show history.

Vegaman
01-07-2014, 04:34 AM
Same here, entire history shows greyed out reward for all faction members. Leaderboard buttons show history.

The history sections shows all the bosses summoned since the event began.
The greyed out Rewards button only show where you didn't get a reward from the random drop units. To get a reward you have to take part in the boss raid and score above the minimum shown in blue on the event.

All mbers of a faction get the faction reward.

That's why you are seeing greyed out reward buttons

Dansgek
01-07-2014, 04:43 AM
History is changing for me.

2 hours ago i saw only low level 100 boss loot (800 stat units). 2 hours later I see 3K and 6K stat units at the spot where the low loot was. Have to look in the inventory :(

Richard79
01-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Alot of our guys mainly droid score enough pts for the loot drop but at end show no rank, no reward and no splash screen! Please fix this, thousands short in stats now because of this

Drawdog
01-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Sorry to hijack but similar vein - 80k just been wiped off my attack/defence stats ????

Is this punishment for getting a full refund for the £1389 I spent on gold for this tosh bug ridden piece of fraudulent nonsense?

Brizzol
01-07-2014, 05:10 AM
Sorry to hijack but similar vein - 80k just been wiped off my attack/defence stats ????

Is this punishment for getting a full refund for the £1389 I spent on gold for this tosh bug ridden piece of fraudulent nonsense?
Well if you spent that amount of gold then asked for a refund I think you should be permenantly banned.

Drawdog
01-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Well if you spent that amount of gold then asked for a refund I think you should be permenantly banned.

And why would you think that?

Strange suggestion from one player to another

Brizzol
01-07-2014, 06:16 AM
And why would you think that?

Strange suggestion from one player to another
Just because we both play what you did isn't ok. You gained an advantage in the game that free players won't have and gold player's have to pay for, unless you didn't receive the gold after buying or genuinely managed to spend over 20k gold without receiving the prizes then by all means get yourself a refund. But using a loophole to be a gold player without paying should be stamped out in my opinion.

goober
01-07-2014, 06:18 AM
Hi Vegaman,

That's how it's supposed to work. But, in leaderboard, we are all over minimun. But NO ONE has the reward button active. For all Bosses. Even the level 5's :)

They showed last night, and I still have the rewards in Inventory. But the Reward buttons for everything killed before today are not lit up. Minor bug.

The greyed out Rewards button only show where you didn't get a reward from the random drop units. To get a reward you have to take part in the boss raid and score above the minimum shown in blue on the event.

Drawdog
01-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Just because we both play what you did isn't ok. You gained an advantage in the game that free players won't have and gold player's have to pay for, unless you didn't receive the gold after buying or genuinely managed to spend over 20k gold without receiving the prizes then by all means get yourself a refund. But using a loophole to be a gold player without paying should be stamped out in my opinion.

I played the game in good faith for 3 months then discovered via this forum and some doubts I was having that it's corrupt / buggy / issue laden. As a result. My purchases, made in good faith should and have been re-imbursed.

If the game was straight I would not of had a problem with my purchases, but it isn't so I'm not. Wake up and get in the real world. Your views are incredibly naive !

Jaebee
01-07-2014, 06:49 AM

Perhaps you misunderstood Vegaman, I have probably 100 or more qualifying kills so far, but last night something happened where past rewards are no longer showing (you can't click the button anymore as if you never received one). Also last night, for a while the reward flash screen (after boss is killed) stopped showing rewards for qualifying members. That part seems to be working this morning. The past history part has not been fixed, I'm only able to see the single most recent one, but I guess that's better than nothing.

Thief
01-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Jabee i also noticed that last night. I wasn't on to make a complaint but it takes away a large amount of transparency in the event. However when i woke up this morning everything seemed to have been returned to normal for me.

KillerDriller
01-07-2014, 07:12 AM
I played the game in good faith for 3 months then discovered via this forum and some doubts I was having that it's corrupt / buggy / issue laden. As a result. My purchases, made in good faith should and have been re-imbursed.

If the game was straight I would not of had a problem with my purchases, but it isn't so I'm not. Wake up and get in the real world. Your views are incredibly naive !

I would have no problem with you getting a refund if they returned your assets and stats back to zero. No reason for you to keep what you got refunded for.

Jaebee
01-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Thief, are you able to view rewards from before last night? On mine everything from around midnight EST or so and before isn't viewable, but the ones since then are. Maybe some data glitch or something, but at least we know that loot is still dropping.

Thief
01-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Thief, are you able to view rewards from before last night? On mine everything from around midnight EST or so and before isn't viewable, but the ones since then are. Maybe some data glitch or something, but at least we know that loot is still dropping.

Yes i'm Currently able to view all the way back to the first raid boss i participated in right now.

I also experienced what you were describing last night...but this morning for me personally it seemed to have been fixed/resolved. Going through and personally taking notes of everything i have gotten a reward for right now to see if it matches up (Granted i can't find the ones that i didn't earn a reward from...(where i did more than the min damage...but thats another issue)

Drawdog
01-07-2014, 07:38 AM
I would have no problem with you getting a refund if they returned your assets and stats back to zero. No reason for you to keep what you got refunded for.

As I no longer consider myself an active player. Just login from time to time I guess it doesn't really matter does it

What this does highlight is the churlish people on here

Have fun being ripped right off !

Stevekov
01-07-2014, 08:34 AM
In response to a ticket, I am advised that even if the screen shows you made enough to get a reward, if several players killed the boss at the "same" time one or more of you will not have hit enough to register an award.

No way I can even begin to check that one out.