PDA

View Full Version : UTAHMAFIA RECRUITING (Android)

loophole
01-06-2014, 06:19 PM
We are a level 16 Guild looking for solid players. Prefer 30+ but will consider lower if they plan on putting in the time just like the rest of us. This guild will be somewhat involved but remain casual. However if your not putting in the time to contribute you will get dropped. Look at that as a good thing if you plan on putting your time in :) . Serious players only reply. We do not ask that you spend money on this game just put in some time. During wars especially. Contribute to the guild and the top performers will get moved up in ranks. We have a solid sentinel and are looking for strong players. I'm online with the app "line". My name on there is loophole . Add me if you like and we can discuss or pm me on here.

My Code is also WBG-WMP-NHW

P.S. This guild started out a bit slow and then I joined. After playing for a while I moved up in ranks and then basically asked the Guild Owner if I could take over. I felt that this guild was not moving near fast enough and a few people needed to go. He let me take over and we've been pushing, gearing up for the next war. leveling and feeding the guild with gold. We are a lower level then most on here but this is geared toward some of the newer players... as well as any seasoned players that want to see how quick they can push the guild. GLHF

loophole
01-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Feel free to ask any questions if you have any other then what I've discussed above. Still looking for 5 solids to go with the rest before the newest guild war starts.

loophole
01-19-2014, 06:40 AM
we are on the app "line" add loophole on there... we can go from there... I'm looking for players who are serious and will participate in guild wars... we have one or 2 right now that are throwing down money every guild war and are getting frustrated with the lack of participation... wanting participation and progress... if this is what you are looking for in a guild and are a level 20-70 look no further.. we will progress together. PM me. or add me on line.. i'm looking to get everyone on the app line so we can communicate much better. serious inquiries only.. we are aiming to be a high quality guild.