PDA

View Full Version : Can we please have the classic LTQs back Gree?

The Avenger$
01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Anyone may express their own opinions about LTQs on this thread. I miss the old style LTQs where the characters were on the maps and we could pre-hit......... I miss all the Xp I gained from them too!!!!!!!

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Pre Hits and Carmen are a thing of the past.

Gree can't have people stealing their hard earned cash.... they hate the competition!

Danny Clear
01-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Lqts are a thing of the past they either need to phase them out or give out prizes like a raid boss simple.

The Avenger$
01-07-2014, 10:12 AM
Guys I miss the XP lol. I leveled up like once per ltq because of the huge amounts of xp.

ohlo-00
01-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I think this type of LTQ is better than before.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 10:32 AM
not a single free player can finish the ltqs and i serious.
every free player wants the previous ltqs back and every gold user want to keep it this way.
make an app for gold users and an app for free players then.

therealbengie
01-07-2014, 11:48 AM
you think moderate gold spenders like this? the new way of events means that only heavy gold spenders can complete events, in my experience its pushing moderate gold spenders towards free play rather than upping their spending.

The Avenger$
01-07-2014, 11:49 AM
not a single free player can finish the ltqs and i serious.
every free player wants the previous ltqs back and every gold user want to keep it this way.
make an app for gold users and an app for free players then.
You are right my fellow friend. Classic style LTQ gave you the chance to pre-hit!!! I always reached elite!! Every single time!!!! With the new style, I have only hit elite like twice!!!! That is only because I have 3240 energy and I ranked up luckily!!!

Zinger _
01-07-2014, 11:52 AM
you think moderate gold spenders like this? the new way of events means that only heavy gold spenders can complete events, in my experience its pushing moderate gold spenders towards free play rather than upping their spending.
nailed it.

aron
01-07-2014, 11:57 AM

This is a fact. 6 months ago, 1-2 vaults was enough for one cycle getting all top prizes, except whatever you spent in war. Nowadays you need to put up at least 5-6 to get the same stuff

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 12:27 PM

Bingo. So much for improving profit margins.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 12:44 PM
This is a fact. 6 months ago, 1-2 vaults was enough for one cycle getting all top prizes, except whatever you spent in war. Nowadays you need to put up at least 5-6 to get the same stuff

Also free players used to get to half expert mode now i am half way through normal mode.

Kickur
01-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Looks as if things will get worse. Those bricks in the current LTQ look to be place holders for the implementation of cycle chain goals, as in MW. Already ditched MW, no problems ditching CC when chain goals are implemented. There are several prospective companies I've found where I can actually gain a small sense of strategy and accomplishment in exchange for a portion of my ~100USD monthly allowance of "stupid app" expenditures. They appear to appreciate each and every spender, rather than continually slapping around the all but the top spenders.

Haha. "The Board Hath Decreed: We Will Make Top Spenders of Them Which Are Willing. The Rest Be Gone! Be Damned!" Gree must be a front for some social experimentation group trying to answer the question: "What percentage of the general population lack the proper mental fortitude to resist this particular trap?" Or maybe: "What percentage are so egomaniacal that they are willing to spend absurd amounts of time, money and energy in order to feel superior, even with the lack of tangible goods such as clothing, motor vehicles or trophies and plaques?"

And here I've thought the local street-rod association members are a bit stupid. Oh well, at least their absurd "because I enjoy this" expenditures promise a future return!

Nighteg
01-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Best LTQ was the first LTQ ever, where half the missions were energy based, and half stamina based.
Don't know who are they making the LTQs for today, since no one can finish them.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Best LTQ was the first LTQ ever, where half the missions were energy based, and half stamina based.
Don't know who are they making the LTQs for today, since no one can finish them.

I would love to have played back in the times when this happened