PDA

View Full Version : LTQ not available

Cats
01-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Anyone else experiencing a problem with the LTQ showing up on an iPhone? Works fine on. My iPad but after closing the game and rebooting twice still no LTQ. Just need to know if I should throw my phone into the snow...

Cats
01-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Okay, just notice there is a 2014 version on the iPad and 2013 on the iPhone. How do I update without notification there is one?

Faith_1
01-06-2014, 05:57 PM
It's an iPhone so I would say yes lol! Seriously though I'm on android so we can push it, don't think you can on an iPhone though. Just keep closing and reloading. I think that's all you can do... I go to "about" and it updates itself. Usually..... :/

Faith_1
01-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Try your app store? See if the game has an update?

Cats
01-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi! Thanks - I did and there isn't. But I didn't have one on the iPad either. Soooooo I guess I just wait! I'm evidently too impatient!

Blackjackcooper
01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
I have done every thing to get the LTQ the only thing I haven't done was delete the game and reinstall it I have this happen a lot like the Uzis when they first started to give them out I got loads of them on fight robberies tasks ect I am at 4420 energy and I can use it all on tasks and not get a single Uzi I have been on CC for awhile now and it seams like the more they add to the game the more there quality goes down

Faith_1
01-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Or Gree is too slow.... lol... took ages for mine to come through.

Faith_1
01-06-2014, 06:12 PM
I have done every thing to get the LTQ the only thing I haven't done was delete the game and reinstall it I have this happen a lot like the Uzis when they first started to give them out I got loads of them on fight robberies tasks ect I am at 4420 energy and I can use it all on tasks and not get a single Uzi I have been on CC for awhile now and it seams like the more they add to the game the more there quality goes down

I personally think they try to cram too much in, in as short a space of time as possible. They're trying to maximise gold spending, all the while giving us a glitchy game... Nonody would mind them taking a day or two longer than normal to roll out events if everything worked ok when released.