PDA

View Full Version : Question For MV

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Mr Voice,

I notice in your signature you have a pretty good score and win / loss rate.
What event was this in?

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Graveyard Rampage

RuckusX
01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
Graveyard Rampage
Funny, because I think you may have posted that prior to Graveyard. Nonetheless, I never believed it anyway.

wrestler84
01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
Well that's all the proof we need to determine he's not from MoM
Edit: he took the pic down

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 05:33 PM
So your team scored 2,520,113 ip and ranked 81.

your score of 597,180 left a total team score of 1,922,933

So roughly an average of 33k per player if you had a full team.

Man you are fully awesome. Your team is super lucky to have you.

Edit:
Where that screen shot go with you in Fight Club?

HavingFun
01-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Funny, because I think you may have posted that prior to Graveyard. Nonetheless, I never believed it anyway.
You got, Burned lol

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 05:36 PM
MV why did you delete your post / the picture?

Strong edit brah.

xavvax
01-06-2014, 05:37 PM
For the record I saw the pic of fc vs lupo

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 05:37 PM
:D

RuckusX
01-06-2014, 05:38 PM
You got, Burned lol
Are you implying I was burned? Or MV?
Edit: I did not see the photo. If you were in FC, then I am formally burned

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 05:38 PM
For the record I saw the pic of fc vs lupo

Liar......

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 05:39 PM
So we have narrowed it down to MV is a member of the ex Fight Club during Battle For Empire City.
Thats what the screen shot showed before he took it down.

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Liar......

we all saw the edit. 400K ip "Fight Club" vs. 100K ip "Team Lupo"

in fact mods have history of the edit/delete. little known board fact.

what are you trying to hide brah?

So we have narrowed it down to MV is a member of the ex Fight Club during Battle For Empire City.

If they picked Molly Maguires as a random syn to pretend to be a part of, thats fuking hilarious

xavvax
01-06-2014, 05:43 PM

He (maybe she?) Probably just photo shopped a pic found some where on the internet

Phillip99
01-06-2014, 06:25 PM
MV doesn't exist.....just an account created to troll the forum

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 06:29 PM
buying a name change as a troll for only 50 gold is pretty easy compared to dropping the 2 vaults required to create the score MV posted in the picture he later deleted.

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 06:31 PM
What picture?

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Its all starting to unravel for you isn't it?

Might be time to give upsman!

There has been rumours that the real MV is on the loose. Literary

Marine007
01-06-2014, 07:12 PM
His pecks don't look that killer, how much do you bench? I am 6'3 205 and can rep 375 36 times, on the Marine physical fitness test i max out at 300 points, 18 min 3 mile run, 100 crunches in 2 min and 20 dead hang pull ups, just wondering what or if you can do any if that, not trying to troll just curious, I enjoy reading your posts

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 07:15 PM
Molly's Voice,

We renamed the Molly Maguires....please check out the new name, then do it....

Syn code: 803.937.775

What picture?

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 07:39 PM
This shows t money is a fake as there is only 1 person in that syn. Proves he is a loner and not part of the Mollies TEAM.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 07:40 PM
And why don't you have a lower pic? Probably because you have a fat stomach? And get a hair cut, nice tribal tat one if those cool 90's mistakes because everyone got one lol

wrestler84
01-06-2014, 07:44 PM
His pecks don't look that killer, how much do you bench? I am 6'3 205 and can rep 375 36 times, on the Marine physical fitness test i max out at 300 points, 18 min 3 mile run, 100 crunches in 2 min and 20 dead hang pull ups, just wondering what or if you can do any if that, not trying to troll just curious, I enjoy reading your posts That's really impressive. I mean a perfect 300 is pretty insane. I hope you are proud of that. I know I would be.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 07:46 PM
If you train for it, it isn't that hard, just takes a bit of discipline and it looks good for promotions and it is supposed to help kill bad guys

wrestler84
01-06-2014, 07:56 PM
If you train for it, it isn't that hard, just takes a bit of discipline and it looks good for promotions and it is supposed to help kill bad guys I know I am in 3 sports and plan to join after high school and college to become an officer

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 09:12 PM
His pecks don't look that killer, how much do you bench? I am 6'3 205 and can rep 375 36 times, on the Marine physical fitness test i max out at 300 points, 18 min 3 mile run, 100 crunches in 2 min and 20 dead hang pull ups, just wondering what or if you can do any if that, not trying to troll just curious, I enjoy reading your posts

Not that I think you actually rep 375 36 times (world class strength EDIT: would destroy the world record), but if you did, only 20 pull ups would be embarrassing.

HavingFun
01-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Not that I think you actually rep 375 36 times (world class strength), but if you did, only 20 pull ups would be embarrassing.
Lol.......

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Not that I think you actually rep 375 36 times (world class strength EDIT: would destroy the world record), but if you did, only 20 pull ups would be embarrassing.

thats a different type of strength bro. plus, its harder to pull his weight up(205lb) compared to the average sized dude who doesn't even lift.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Lol it was a misprint for the reps, it is 225 at 26 and the min requirement for pull ups is 20 for a perfect score of 100, I can do more than that, they are dead hang ones, no "kipping" aloud as you see in many workout routines

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Good luck wit the mods...I've been asking them to ban MV for months.

MoM has a offensive and disgusting name

MODERATORS

I demand action to delete this syndicate so I do not see this as I am 12

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Why would they ban Mv? He has broken no rules. You on the other hand have, so should be banned from game and forum.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 10:33 PM
They really did that? That is a little overboard, def deserves a ban

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Let's not blame the whole of the mollies for the actions of the pretender T money.
That pic shows one member, mollies have a full team. It's quite clear t money is trying to tarnish Mv and the mollies reputation. Why he would make false claims just to try and bully a whole syndicate and get them banned is beyond me. Any decent cc players will attack/rob on sight and hopefully he will get the ban he deserves.

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 10:43 PM
you continue to be the 2nd most annoying troll in the forum. You're like MV's robin. Congratulations on being a trolls sidekick.

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 10:47 PM
So MV, you've changed your name yet again? MmmKBrah. At least we don't have to look at your moobs anymore.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:48 PM
1: I'm not a troll
2: you come on here breaking the rules
3: you are the one who come on here pretending to be someone you are not, not me.

All this just shows that it is you who is the troll here.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 10:49 PM
What? MV is mmmmkbrah? This is like a really bad soap opera

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:51 PM
He isn't no, but t money is a troll and just trying to discredit those who show this.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Don't get off topic guys this is about MV and his tom foolery not his 66 accounts!

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 10:56 PM
3: you are the one who come on here pretending to be someone you are not, not me.

Pedo if your not a troll tell us who you are and what syndicate you play with

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 10:59 PM
My ingame name is Pedro pimples, I am in a single person streak team. I am joining another team but won't say which for now as I don't want them targeted like the mollies because people can't handle the truth.
monte can attest my game name is this as he attacked me ingame. And lost I may add.

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Let's be clear(I guess we are using bullets points now):
1. I said you were a trolls sidekick. That's worse.
2. I am an actual member of the Molly Maguires, unlike everyone in this thread. I started that syn as a joke hoping to quite MV. It would appear he just started a new account and moved on.
3. What rule did I break and how would you prove it? MV said he's in the Molly Maguires. I could claim anything about any account prior on this forum. PROVE IT.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 11:03 PM
I have a screen shot of you posting a syn breaking the rules on language. I'll be happy to provide to a mod.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Let's be clear(I guess we are using bullets points now):
1. I said you were a trolls sidekick. That's worse.
2. I am an actual member of the Molly Maguires, unlike everyone in this thread. I started that syn as a joke hoping to quite MV. It would appear he just started a new account and moved on.
3. What rule did I break and how would you prove it? MV said he's in the Molly Maguires. I could claim anything about any account prior on this forum. PROVE IT.

1: I have a screen shot of you posting a syn breaking the rules on language. I'll be happy to provide to a mod.
2: a trolls sidekick? You are claiming troll purely because you have been caught out. No other reason to accuse me of trolling.
3: go ahead everyone knows you would be lying as we have it above

-Tmoney
01-06-2014, 11:20 PM
I don't have time for side kicks. Move along.

1: I have a screen shot of you posting a syn breaking the rules on language. I'll be happy to provide to a mod.
2: a trolls sidekick? You are claiming troll purely because you have been caught out. No other reason to accuse me of trolling.
3: go ahead everyone knows you would be lying as we have it above

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 11:32 PM
It's rather pathetic coming on here pretending to be someone you aren't and then resulting to name calling because you have been found out.
You lied. Was caught out. Deal with it.

Ciara
01-07-2014, 01:30 AM
I demand action to delete this syndicate so I do not see this as I am 12

Minors under the age of 13 are not allowed to play this game. Those between 13 and 18 need their guardian's permission. Breach of ToS right there, brah.

This shows t money is a fake as there is only 1 person in that syn. Proves he is a loner and not part of the Mollies TEAM.

No, it doesn't do anything of the sort. That new syndicate is obviously going to be deleted, so why would anyone with half a brain change their real syndicate's name to that and risk affecting all their team mates in the process? Think it through.

I agree, carry on soldier.

See that guys, he accepts me and my lifestyle, you feel that tolerance!

At twelve years of age?

It's rather pathetic coming on here pretending to be someone you aren't and then resulting to name calling because you have been found out.
You lied. Was caught out. Deal with it.

I assume you meant to direct that comment to MV and Mmmkbrah? I happen to be in a chat room where the same Tmoney posts. He is who he says he is. He is not the troll in here.

If you're going to call people out, get it right, or preface your accusations with "allegedly" or "I think". You undermine your self-assigned role as arbiter of all that is correct and proper with unsubstantiated allegations.

That's not to say that I agree or disagree with tmoney's actions, though I understand his frustrations.

Oh, and IBTL

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Minors under the age of 13 are not allowed to play this game. Those between 13 and 18 need their guardian's permission. Breach of ToS right there, brah.

No, it doesn't do anything of the sort. That new syndicate is obviously going to be deleted, so why would anyone with half a brain change their real syndicate's name to that and risk affecting all their team mates in the process? Think it through.

At twelve years of age?

I assume you meant to direct that comment to MV and Mmmkbrah? I happen to be in a chat room where the same Tmoney posts. He is who he says he is. He is not the troll in here.

If you're going to call people out, get it right, or preface your accusations with "allegedly" or "I think". You undermine your self-assigned role as arbiter of all that is correct and proper with unsubstantiated allegations.

That's not to say that I agree or disagree with tmoney's actions, though I understand his frustrations.

Oh, and IBTL

How do you know he doesn't have guardians permission?

It's obviously going to deleted? So he is wasting grees time and server space? Like gree doesn't have enough issues to solve without things like that.

So your in a chat room with someone, that means everything they say is true?
Very naive thinking. This is the Internet boy, 99% of people are not who they pretend to be.

I have not self assigned myself any role, I just speak the truth and my mind as I see fit.

Ciara
01-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Read before slamming, honey. I posted two clauses. He states he is 12; guardian permission applies to 13 and over. Logic 101.

And I'm not a boy, and I don't believe in rule 5, 13 or 30.

And I also speak the truth as I see fit. Or are you the only one allowed to, sweetie?

P.S. "Your" is the second person possessive adjective; "you're" is a contraction for "you are"

etetetimm
01-07-2014, 02:51 AM
dinh dưỡng cho trẻ em (http://mattroibetho.vn/)

N41LZ
01-07-2014, 03:32 AM
dinh dưỡng cho trẻ em (http://mattroibetho.vn/)

I know, tell me about it

Raws
01-07-2014, 03:43 AM
Read before slamming, honey. I posted two clauses. He states he is 12; guardian permission applies to 13 and over. Logic 101.

And I also speak the truth as I see fit. Or are you the only one allowed to, sweetie?

P.S. "Your" is the second person possessive adjective; "you're" is a contraction for "you are"

Haha Pedro burn!!! Thats what you get for been an ass.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 03:46 AM

Ok I missed the 12 part.
I know it is, I like to give grimmy something to do. And people only pick on those kind of issues because they have nothing better to say.
And of course you don't, no one is going to admit they are pretending to be a girl online are they? Defeats the object of what they do.

Feel free to speak the truth, I have absolute no objections to it and welcome honesty.
People here won't thank you or like you for it though.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Haha Pedro burn!!! Thats what you get for been an ass.

If you think that is a burn you have no comprehension of a real one kid.

sister morphine
01-07-2014, 03:58 AM

If that guy is 12 I'm president of the USA. 12 might be his iq, mind

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 04:07 AM
You mean the other guys, raw sand kbrah not me right?

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 05:43 AM
I can confirm that T-Money is a true Molly and MV is a troll. its also very funny PedroPimples is aways around with MV

<---------------------------- wanted for trolling have you seen him or her

sister morphine
01-07-2014, 05:50 AM
You mean the other guys, raw sand kbrah not me right?
Yah, I meant kbrah or whatever his name is this time around - pretty sure he's also MollyDolly, iteachems (with an 's'), Indians, and one of the pack hounding Bill back in the day.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 05:54 AM
I can confirm that T-Money is a true Molly and MV is a troll. its also very funny PedroPimples is aways around with MV

No I'm just always around.
You can confirm can you??
Well seeing as you are such a valued source of knowledge in the world I guess it's case closed Sherlock.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Molly's Voice MV is a forum troll. He or She i'm not sure so don't be afended is not a memebr of Molly's never have been and never will be. I was at war With Molly (not currently) an had a full list of all Mollys crew. MV was never on bra

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:04 AM
People can change names and crews and do often.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:05 AM
You do realise as well its against forum rules to use people's personal pictures and to make demeaning comments because of there gender identity issues?

Raws
01-07-2014, 06:09 AM
You do realise as well its against forum rules to use people's personal pictures and to make demeaning comments because of there gender identity issues?

who says they have issues? that comment in itself is demeaning to the person. they may be perfectly happy with how they are.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Im sorry would you like to tell me if MV is Male or Female i'm not sure so don't be ofended.

is that MV personal photo? is that the same one posted in the forum? Is that MV? i dont think so as i know who the real MV is and thats Not MV

Sorry he or she

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Tmoney:

From an outsiders perspective; you are coming across very petty, immature, and unlikeable. If you are looking to supplant MV as a better face of the Molly Maguires, you have failed as I like you guys even less now. So chin up good buddy, that was no small feat to achieve. You have done your syndicate (or more likely, your former syndicate) proud.

And htcbc... you are just one creepy, stalkerish kind of dude aren't you? Good God man, you seriously need to step back and have a word with yourself.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:17 AM
People on here are thinking it's funny to say he/she when it's clearly a he. It's tantamount to bullying.
He has a right to use his own photos, he has never given you permission to use any personal details or pics of his.
This is cyber bullying and not only is it against ToS it's also a criminal offence.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 06:32 AM
I don't think it's funny. I have many friends in the LGBT community and find it personally offensive people like htcbc and tmoney think disparaging remarks and photos are fair game against MV. Seriously, its not funny guys. Wake up, its 2014, time to stop behaving like homophobic twits. I may not trust everything MV says, but I definitely dont trust the other two. Just my 2 cents, rant over.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:36 AM
All they seem to of done is paint a very homophobic view of the mollies now.
They claim to be "helping" and in the mollies yet all this will do is cause them a lot more issues. Most people on this game are against any type of bullying, whether it be homophobic, racist or sexist. And these guys seem to be intent on bringing those against bullying all down onto the mollies.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Lets get one thing right from the start . That picture of MV is not MV and if the mods want proof of who it is I will send them screen shoots as the person was invited to an app chat so that he could be asked to stop his trolling. So maybe you should ask him why he is using that profile picture #truth

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:52 AM
How can you be sure the person you are talking to isn't falsely using mv's picture?
There is to many variables for anyone to be sure. Either way did the person you contacted give you permission to use there personal information and pics? Did he say you could come On here and abuse his gender?

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 06:55 AM
If MV has an issue with it ask him to report that I am using his or her personal photos. I will be glad to respond to them. Also ask the fake to report the others that first posted it days ago.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:58 AM
So you think cyber bullying is ok?
There have been numerous examples of people commuting suicide because of cyber bullying but you think it's a good thing to do?
There you have it people. Crafty and the mollies view on cyber bullying and picking on people's genders.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 07:00 AM
No thats your view PedroPimples as for syber bullying that is what MV is doing to Mollys crew falsely advertising he is a Molly member when he isn't.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:04 AM
No it isn't. I'm not the one coming onto a forum posting personal pics, laughing at people's lifestyles and bullying them because of there looks. That is all you.
Everyone can see the posts you have made. Can see your bullying of Mv and your attempting to character assassinate him over his looks.

sister morphine
01-07-2014, 07:09 AM
Lets get one thing right from the start . That picture of MV is not MV and if the mods want proof of who it is I will send them screen shoots as the person was invited to an app chat so that he could be asked to stop his trolling. So maybe you should ask him why he is using that profile picture #truth
Jeez! The picture in MV's avatar is a Brazilian body builder, Rodrigo Ferraz. I'm guessing that's not the person behind the account. He's having a bit of fun with the Molly name is all

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:16 AM
No thats your view PedroPimples as for syber bullying that is what MV is doing to Mollys crew falsely advertising he is a Molly member when he isn't.

So just to be clear. You are claiming that pretending to be in someone's syndicate, is the same as a vicious character assassination based on looks and sexual orientation?

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 07:28 AM
PedroPimpes or if you are one of the players in the troll room, who ever you are i dont give a monkeys uncle as to what any one looks like or their sexual orientation so stop harassing me you cyber bully . it is easy to call someone a cyber bully isnt it.

MV is a troll a cyber bully claiming to be Mollys true voice to wind up players so they smash mollys.

and yes they do as i have seen first hand a Molly vs Syndicate battle and people drop extra gold just to mash them.

Is that simple enough for you to understand this time if not pm me your number and i will talk real slow so you understand.

Thanks

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:34 AM
If you don't care why have you made a point of mocking his looks, using his pic as your avator and the saying you can't tell if it's a he or a she?
There is a difference between harassment and trying to stop you bullying. I haven't name called, mocked you or done anything of that kind.
Remove his pics, remove your sig abusing him and then maybe people will believe you aren't a homophobic bully.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 07:41 AM
I dont give a monkey uncle what you or anyone esle thinks of me on the forum. My signature doesnt abuse him or her
see look close he or she and thats not related to the profile picture as thats not him or her. i wish i could draw. so i can draw you a picture as you still have no clue.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:44 AM
You have no idea if it is or isn't him.
The picture is clearly a he, if you claim otherwise you are showing yourself to be a liar as well as a bully crafty.
Try to do it with ms paint. Might help.
If you don't care what anyone thinks, why come on here trying to change people's minds?

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Try to google Rodrigo Ferraz and ask your self is that MV. If you think it really it is Rodrigo Ferraz PedroPimples i am lost for words.

how are you so sure MV is a male and not female and just so we are clear i am talking about the person who posts as MV not the avatar.

Just so we are clear my avatar isnt me im not on the left or right.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Why couldn't it be? Because someone is on google they can't play cc?

And even if it isn't Mv, you are still being abusive to someone about there looks and sexual preferences.

It could be a he or a she if the pictures are not them.
But you clearly was talking about the looks of the person in said picture.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Um, I just googled Rodrigo Ferraz. Def doesn't look like MV, buddy. Rodrigo is darker and doesn't have the sweet tribal arm tattoo. So congrats on talking to him in a chat app, you must feel super special. Now I definitely believe MV, you guys got caught again with your smear campaign.

HTCBC
Please give me the Strength to help those that don’t understand.
He or She comment is not about the profile picture one last time slow this time

He or She comment is not ( are you still with me ) about the profile picture.
( I didnt lose you did I ? )

I am not sure if the troll is male or female.

sister morphine
Try to google Rodrigo Ferraz and ask your self is that MV. If you think it really it is Rodrigo Ferraz PedroPimples i am lost for words.

how are you so sure MV is a male and not female and just so we are clear i am talking about the person who posts as MV not the avatar.

Just so we are clear my avatar isnt me im not on the left or right.
I googled Rodrigo earlier today, and up popped the very picture MV uses. Wish I'd screen grabbed it as its not showing up now.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 08:10 AM
How about all the other Rodrigo pics that look nothing like MV?

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm with GA here. There is the one pic of Molly, but every other picture is completely different. That is not Mv.

You posted;

<-------------- wanted for trolling have you seen him of her.

Quite clearly pointing at a picture of Mv you had used. So yes, you was talking about the picture.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:18 AM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rodrigo-Synthol-Ferraz/247263874791?ref=search

Anyone can feel free to check his Facebook can page. Clearly not Mv.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 08:20 AM
I would say that this is clearly a case of grabbing at straws, but htcbc invited Rodrigo (who looks nothing like MV) into a chat app.......so it must all be true, right? Right?

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:24 AM
Obviously. Because these guys take the time out of there busy schedule to talk to people like crafty about trolling.

Ciara
01-07-2014, 08:30 AM
Took me two seconds to find this: http://www.insoonia.com/rodrigo-ferraz-gringo/

Scroll to the bottom and that is the MV avatar.

Amusingly, the photo is linked to the search phrase "douchebag guy", which I suspect would be precisely the kind of search term someone setting up a troll persona would input.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 08:32 AM
I didn't invite him to the chat, but a very forum based play who was part of the peace process between Molly and Crafty did.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Took me two seconds to find this: http://www.insoonia.com/rodrigo-ferraz-gringo/

Scroll to the bottom and that is the MV avatar

That is not the real rodrigo ferraz. Google him, check his fan pages.

Ciara
01-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Not saying it is. In fact, I can see it isn't by visual comparison. I'm simply identifying a source for the avatar.

What I'm saying is, here are the photos. I also point out that the avatar can also be picked up using the search phrase "douchebag guy", which makes sense if you consider the MV invention.

MV claims it to be his own photo throughout his posts.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Does anybody else find this whole thing to be patently amusing? I mean, the Molly Maguires contacted a Brazilian body builder to ask him to stop trolling them on a phone app ( and its not even him). Sooooooo pathetic. That had to be the funniest email exchange EVER.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 08:48 AM
All I can say is, it's blatantly obvious MV is not the guy in his avatar. It is equally obvious that he is not part of the real Molly Maguires. Anyone who believes otherwise is a troll, has a screw loose, or just figured out what the internet is yesterday.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Does anybody else find this whole thing to be patently amusing? I mean, the Molly Maguires contacted a Brazilian body builder to ask him to stop trolling them on a phone app ( and its not even him). Sooooooo pathetic. That had to be the funniest email exchange EVER.Im sorry do you want me to be........never mind if you haven't got a clue by now you never will.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:54 AM
You need to stop trolling and just leave the bullying out crafty.

So you can google douchbag guy and he turns up?
And you all think Mv is a douchebag?
So it seems likely it is him then.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Who was bullied PedroPimples? Do you feel bullied by my posts?

Ciara
01-07-2014, 09:07 AM
So you can google douchbag guy and he turns up?
And you all think Mv is a douchebag?
So it seems likely it is him then.

Please tell me you're trolling and not being insanely dense. I didn't say I'd googled the word douchebag, I said the photo was linked to the term. Gosh, let me explain before you leap to more conclusions as to the meaning of my words.

I found the photo using the name Sister Morphine gave and could plainly see it wasn't the synthol bodybuilder Ferraz, so I did a visual comparator search on the photo to see what came up. The photo appears on other sites from 2011, well before the MV creation, and is linked to other search terms such as douchebag. My amusement was because that tag came up and I hadn't googled it.

The point is we are all proving to you that MV is unequivocally a troll with a fake photo, despite MV saying it is him. OMG, like that's so not obvious. But you persist in banging on about gender dysmorphic bullying. The focus of your ire is misplaced.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 09:08 AM
You was bullying Mv.
I'm not going through it all again, but feel free to read my back posts.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Please tell me you're trolling and not being insanely dense. I didn't say I'd googled the word douchebag, I said the photo was linked to the term. Gosh, let me explain before you leap to more conclusions as to the meaning of my words.

I found the photo using the name Sister Morphine gave and could plainly see it wasn't the synthol bodybuilder Ferraz, so I did a visual comparator search on the photo to see what came up. The photo comes up on other sites from 2011, well before the MV creation, and is linked to other search terms such as douchebag. My amusement was because that tag came up and I hadn't googled it.

If you google douchbag guy, he does come up. I tried after you said it.
And surely he could of been using other forums that far back?

In all honesty, we will never know the truth.

Ciara
01-07-2014, 09:19 AM
In all honesty, we will never know the truth.

http://i39.tinypic.com/vru0et.jpg

RuckusX
01-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Lol it was a misprint for the reps, it is 225 at 26 and the min requirement for pull ups is 20 for a perfect score of 100, I can do more than that, they are dead hang ones, no "kipping" aloud as you see in many workout routines
I was hoping you would retract that statement, lol. I am 6'1" 215 (low body fat)and cannot get 375 once on the bench. That isnt where my strength lies though. My back and legs are a different story.

RuckusX
01-07-2014, 09:48 AM
thats a different type of strength bro. plus, its harder to pull his weight up(205lb) compared to the average sized dude who doesn't even lift.
yes a different muscle group, but for someone to possess the natrual muscle structure to have the possibility of building up to rep 375 36 times would certainly be able to manage more then 20 pull ups at 205. Even if they never did pull ups, the natrual strength needed to achieve such phenomenal feats on the beach would be insane and they would gain massive muscle density all around from the hormone release from handling very heavy weight.

Marine007
01-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Read my back post, it was a typo I can do a lot more pull ups, 20 dead hang pull ups is all that is required for a perfect pft score in the Marines, the benching numbers was a typo, I explained that in my previous posts

sister morphine
01-07-2014, 10:03 AM
That is not the real rodrigo ferraz. Google him, check his fan pages.
Ok, it's not Ferraz. The guy has been accused of synthol abuse, and by the looks of MV's avatar that guy has too. Probably how he got caught up in the search

RuckusX
01-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I understand, I read your post. Was not speculating about you, only an individual that could bench 375 36 times. I can do more then 20 pull ups as well. The point I was trying to make was, no one can bence 375 36 times and if there was someone superhumanly capable then they could do more then 20 pullups @205 lbs regardless of training. I respect your service and your physical capacity as well.

tomstenson
01-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Well I have no issues with Molly's Voice

My issue is with MoM or Molly Maguire changing there name to

Molly's Voice Sucks *****. That is a offensive name to have in game and deserves a in game ban

I'm not sure if this name should be banned, because they're just stating fact. If it wasn't true, then I could see them being banned. I mean, if I was in a Syndicate named "The Grass is Green" would that get me banned, no because it's true. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's a party every night at MV's with Pedro, Goth and Mmmkbrah and I would bet all 4 are guys... maybe the same guy.

tomstenson
01-07-2014, 01:43 PM
It's actually really obvious when you read the chat, and look at the times between posts that Molly's Voice, Pedro Pimples, Gothic Albino and Mmmkbra are all the same person. Who knows how many accounts this person has.

I've posted this before... but I jumped into the Molly Maguires Syndicate during the last SLTQ. There was no "Molly's Voice" in there. He can say, through any of his multiple Gree Forum profiles, that he spent gold to change his name, but if so, why continue to use the "Molly's Voice" image at the bottom of his posts? Has he done nothing to be proud of since changing his name? (Other than creating multiple account to harass one Syndicate in a computer game.)

Pedro, Gothic, Bra... now you can all make your posts denying that you're the same person as Molly's Voice. Post some other accusations at people to divert the attention. See, I've figured it out, after you start trolling as Molly's Voice, you switch to the other profiles to divert attention and frustrate the people trying to defend themselves.

There must be one heck of a cuckoo's nest inside your head that you've created so many different personas, just to try and trash one Syndicate.

Marine007
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
A member messaged me and td me he is not part if their syn and he is ruining their syn for recruiting....

Guisseppe17
01-07-2014, 03:37 PM
God, this is like watching a horror movie...

Phillip99
01-07-2014, 04:16 PM
A member messaged me and td me he is not part if their syn and he is ruining their syn for recruiting....

Clearly MV is a made-up troll account. But captn torgue acknowledged being in mm with MV Recentley. I think torgue must be a troll account also.

Marine007
01-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Really, he has given me some good advice for the game that worked out pretty good for me

xavvax
01-07-2014, 04:48 PM
For the record I Googled rodrigo ferraz and found the picture in question. I searched both on Google widget and Google.com and found it both times. Whether it really is MV or not I really dont care and I personally think a lot of you are way to dramatic.

But then again I could be a troll and just not have realized it yet

Phillip99
01-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Lol......rodrigo ferraz, it works

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 05:20 PM
I knew it! I knew he wasn't the original MV.

Pointless
01-07-2014, 05:22 PM
He can't even image what the power of these pecks hold!

Nice avatar.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Nice avatar.

He could probably bench you. Then would eat you whole. Careful

Phillip99
01-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Looks like MV was exposed so he switched it up again

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Don't doubt me!

So how long did it take you to beast up like that? Any particular regimen?

Phillip99
01-07-2014, 06:20 PM
I think the new MV is the same guy as the old, with a new account. This is getting tiresome. You must be bored brah. Congrats on accomplishing whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 06:31 PM
*Facepalm

God you people are daft. It's kind of obvious the Real Molly's Voice troll is htcbc or tmoney trying to pull an "iteachum" to get MV mixed up with their acct for the mods. Just reading you people wasting so much time stressing over this is insane. I'm insane for having just wasted the time reading it. But at least I can admit it. :D And oh yeah, before the accusation come again....I give up, I must be MV and Pedro and every other poster that you don't like. Ya got me.

RealTeflonDon
01-07-2014, 06:34 PM
I think it's funny. I know it's not T$ doing it, btw.

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 06:42 PM
I think it's funny.

I never said I didn't think it was funny. :)

-Tmoney
01-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Not me, I called him out in a thread last night. He kept posting "test, I can't geet this signature working" until he had enough posts to start threads.

*Facepalm

God you people are daft. It's kind of obvious the Real Molly's Voice troll is htcbc or tmoney trying to pull an "iteachum" to get MV mixed up with their acct for the mods. Just reading you people wasting so much time stressing over this is insane. I'm insane for having just wasted the time reading it. But at least I can admit it. :D And oh yeah, before the accusation come again....I give up, I must be MV and Pedro and every other poster that you don't like. Ya got me.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:26 PM
This is my only forum account. Trying to discredit me with your lies will not help your cause.

tomstenson
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
To the Real Molly's Voice:

You, I like. You could totally take that weaker Molly's Voice.

Now you need to start "The Real Pedro Pimples," "The Real Mmmkbra," and "The Real Gothic Albino" accounts, so you can have as many profiles as the non-funny Molly's Voice.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:48 PM
All of them people are different. Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them all the same person.
The real Molly's voice is crafty, aka htcbc trying to get people banned.
As if homophobic bullying wasn't enough for him he resorts to this. Real classy.

tomstenson
01-07-2014, 09:20 PM
All of them people are different. Just because people disagree with you doesn't make them all the same person.
The real Molly's voice is crafty, aka htcbc trying to get people banned.
As if homophobic bullying wasn't enough for him he resorts to this. Real classy.

Because you've met all 3 of them in real life and know they are all different people? Me thinks thou protests too much... Bra!

Touch Down
01-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Love the fan support.

Where do we all sign up for the fan club? The RMV is awesome!

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Ok fair point, but I am definitely different from the other 3 at least I can guarantee that part.

tomstenson
01-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Ok fair point, but I am definitely different from the other 3 at least I can guarantee that part.

OK "Molly's Voice" because we can take your word for it.

Hmmm... I've seen with my own eyes that there was no "Molly's Voice" in the Molly MaGuires last week, yet you keep saying he's a member.

So, you tell me, what's your guarantee worth? A) You're not the same person as Molly's Voice. B) You can "guarantee" he's an actual MaGuires' member...

See how your guarantees start making it so none of what you say seems believable?

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 10:17 PM
I never once guaranteed his a member.
Making up facts to support you cause doesn't actually help it

Also a lot of people on the forum know who I am, and have seen me in game.
Some, including mollies and crafty claim to know who Mv is.

-Tmoney
01-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Pedro is not MV.

HTCBC
01-07-2014, 11:19 PM

I know who you both are and no its not me. Im just tring to find out MV true syndicate not MV but the troll controling the account. Then we will see what they have to say about it all because im almost sure they will not be happy with him

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 11:40 PM
I'm Pedro pimples, it's no secret

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 02:28 AM
I'm Pedro pimples, it's no secret

The one and only Pedropimples from Old school MW.

Ladies and gentleman its Pedro from MW a true celebrity and such an honour to have you in the room (NOT) is that syndicate you were in still going in MW #SMUG

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:50 AM
I'm not a mw player. Not sure what gave you that idea.
It's funny how you reference me by colour in your signature again. So homophobia wasn't enough for you now you have to try to hassle me because I'm black?

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 03:34 AM
First off its people like you that make false claims on bulling and racism that let the real ones suffering go unmissed
So stop crying wolf peter

False accusations devalue actual instances of racism –
think of the boy who cried wolf.
Enough false accusations and no one will pay attention anymore.

pot (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pot#English) calling (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/calling#English) the (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the#English) kettle (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kettle#English) black (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/black#English)
(idiomatic (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary#idiomatic)) A situation in which somebody comments on or accuses someone else of a fault (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fault) which the accuser shares.
I think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black

Pedro Pimples is Ragmondio, an original HTC member

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 03:43 AM
Try and make excuses all you want. There is a lot of ways you could of expressed that. You chose the only one that is like that.
You can try and pretend you are not being malicious but it's clear you are. You've attacked personal things about people. Deliberately trying to cause offence, upset and demean. You have looked at personal traits of people, and tried to pick them apart. It is clear you are a racist homophobic bully who gets off from causing as much offence to people as possible.
You pretend that you are here to help the mm, yet all you have done is make things worse for them, deliberately harming there syndicate in the process.

If you don't think picking on people's looks, race and gender is bullying there is something wrong with you.

I love tacos
01-08-2014, 03:46 AM
Great…another day of filling the board with shenanigans

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Hey if he feels the need to follow me around it can't be helped.

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 03:57 AM
popcorn time. Extra Butter help your self peeps

http://www.orgsites.com/pa/pack63drumsstjohnspa/animated-popcorn.gif

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 04:03 AM
What's the popcorn for? For when your ego goes off on another bullying fit?

Max Power
01-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Good lord you peeps have some serious free time.

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 04:09 AM
I have an easy job.

HavingFun
01-08-2014, 04:12 AM
I have an easy job.

Lol me too

HavingFun
01-08-2014, 04:17 AM
popcorn time. Extra Butter help your self peeps

orville redenbacher?? That's the only popcorn I eat :)

TZora
01-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Good lord you peeps have some serious free time.
no way!! i'm so busy .. replying to you :)

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Aren't you a student? Tax dodger ;)

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 04:38 AM
orville redenbacher?? That's the only popcorn I eat :)

Hold on what about Blast O Butter Butter Flavor

TZora
01-08-2014, 05:45 AM
me? yea i'm a student ..

but i also work over the internet and don't pay tax, but shhhh

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 05:58 AM
me? yea i'm a student ..

but i also work over the internet and don't pay tax, but shhhh

I knew it!!!!
No wonder you have so much spare time to be on here :)

Molly's Voice
01-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Look haters, I'm just going to say this once.......I AM NOT RODRIGO FERRAZ! Other than being part hispanic myself, he looks NOTHING like me. Ask yourself this; do we all look alike to you? If you answered yes....congrats, you are a racist.

And LOL at you people for spending 17 pages (to this point) debating me and the Molly Maguires. We are reveling in the love you show us and appreciate that you care so much. Lulz indeed.

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 06:45 AM

pass the popcorn

bravo 6 vk
01-08-2014, 06:56 AM
pass the popcorn

here you go:
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/popcorn_zps73792675.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/popcorn_zps73792675.jpg.html)

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Pass the coke http://www.caccioppoli.com/Animated gifs/Coca Cola/0020.gif

bravo 6 vk
01-08-2014, 07:40 AM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/coke_zpse62c576b.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/coke_zpse62c576b.jpg.html)
This good enough?

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 07:46 AM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad107/Vivek_29/coke_zpse62c576b.jpg (http://s926.photobucket.com/user/Vivek_29/media/coke_zpse62c576b.jpg.html)
This good enough?

Very refreshing I thank you.

bravo 6 vk
01-08-2014, 07:51 AM
Very refreshing I thank you.
Haha, lol you are welcome!

crystalK
01-08-2014, 08:04 AM
I'm not a mw player. Not sure what gave you that idea.
It's funny how you reference me by colour in your signature again. So homophobia wasn't enough for you now you have to try to hassle me because I'm black?

Having experianced real rasicm first hand I find your post offensive and repellant. if your trolling then shame on you for making light of such a serious issue, and if you truly believe that someone stating , the pot calling the kettle black is a racist it insult on your person then shame on you for being so disgustingly ignorant

djonny88
01-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Pass me a beer and look at me running like a reindeer

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 08:20 AM
I got you a cold one http://gifs.gifbin.com/1235564505_drinkingBeer.gif

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Having experianced real rasicm first hand I find your post offensive and repellant. if your trolling then shame on you for making light of such a serious issue, and if you truly believe that someone stating , the pot calling the kettle black is a racist it insult on your person then shame on you for being so disgustingly ignorant

Well I care not for your opinion of me and don't even believe your account is a real account.

tomstenson
01-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Well I care not for your opinion of me and don't even believe your account is a real account.

Seriously, you're really not a nice person.

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Am I not?
I'm Glad you seem to think you know me.
Move along now kid.

JaceD
01-08-2014, 12:17 PM

They're right tho.. "Pot calling the kettle black" has nothing to do with race. I think you probably know that but want to make the person you're arguing with look bad. Call them a racist cos no one likes racists. You say racism and bullying aren't a laughing matter, which is true of course, but if you're serious about those statements, you're not doing your cause any justice by pretending to be offended by something that clearly wasn't racist.

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Why isn't it? There are many ways to say what he apparently wanted to.
As a saying it makes no sense. He chose it for a particular reason. The guy is no more than a judgemental bully.
He declared war on an entire syndicate because they was a bit weaker in stats than him.
He then went out of his way to abuse someone because of there looks, there sexuality and gender.
The world is no longer in the dark ages. Prejudices have no place.

W9.
01-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Can I get an amen!

I don't agree with anything that you've said but I'll give you points for quoting Anchorman 2.

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Well done crafty. Everyone knows you are impersonating Mv, and now me as well. Yet another attempt at bullying.
It's clearly against forum rules.

You claim to Be trying to help the mollies. All you manage to do is make there plight worse

W9.
01-08-2014, 02:13 PM
When someone puts "The Real" as the first 2 words in their username, that should be the first indication that it's a troll/imposter.

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:15 PM
It's clear crafty/htcbc is a troll. The sad thing is, he is doing this whole show purely to
Try and cause problems for the Molly maguires.
His quite clearly just a nasty piece of work.
Let him carry on though. Give him a bit of sunshine in an otherwise dark life.

b-w
01-08-2014, 02:17 PM
i think 92.5 % of this thread is the same person arguing with themselves on different names..

It's redundant. The best thing about this thread was free beer, coke, and popcorn..

worst thread ever/

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:21 PM
Why would anybody argue with themselves?
You make no sense.

b-w
01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
why would anyone read this thread?
It also makes no sense..

-Tmoney
01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
I'll 2nd that!!!

worst thread ever/

Touch Down
01-08-2014, 02:26 PM
i think 92.5 % of this thread is the same person arguing with themselves on different names..

It's redundant. The best thing about this thread was free beer, coke, and popcorn..

worst thread ever/

The whole point was to out MV with his harrassment of the syndicate he/she decided to for some reason pretend to be part of.

Don't get me wrong I like MV. Who ever they are they are mildly entertaining. Just had enough of people actually thinking he was part of the Mollies.

The rest of the crap in here is just plain stupid.

TheRealPedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:26 PM
You tell em Bra!

b-w
01-08-2014, 02:30 PM
yeah but it went sideways in a hurry and took a wrong turn into crazytown..ha

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Blame crafty. He deliberately set out to hurt the mollies.

HTCBC
01-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Lol you are some kind of slow PedroHave some popcorn

TheRealPedroPimples
01-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Maybe you should have some more popcorn, Bra! But I suppose you only eat straigt popcorn, because you're uncool like that.

Touch Down
01-08-2014, 06:47 PM

OMG theres another one!

bravo 6 vk
01-08-2014, 06:50 PM
The best thing about this thread was free beer, coke, and popcorn..

Yes, yes it was! :)

PedroPimples
01-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Lol you are some kind of slow PedroHave some popcorn

Even if this was true, which your just claiming because you was caught out immediately.
I would rather be slow than a racist, homophobic bully. Who gets kicks out of causing pain and problems for people.

Phillip99
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
This is the stupidest thread ever, everyone please stop posting, y'all are just bumping it to the top ( and before anyone makes a stupid comment, yes I realize that I am doing the same)