PDA

View Full Version : Why even bother complaining?

Death666
01-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Don't you guys get tired of banging your heads against the wall with all the complaint threads against Gree? And the "suggestion" threads? Event after event, and especially after each war, there's always threads B. itching about what went wrong. They all sound exactly the same, they all urge Gree to compensate; AND NOTHING COMES OF IT! Nothing. Gree doesn't care what gripes we have as players, the mods here never even reply in any way, if even to show fake sympathy.

For people who've got screwed over I am on your side and you have every right to complain. But time and time again, war after war after war, Gree's shown they just don't care. So whats the point? If you wanna stick it to them spend less money and enjoy the game for what it is.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 03:24 PM
Tell that to LOC, SAS and the other top 10 teams.

Ween
01-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Are you complaining about complaining?

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 03:28 PM

Do you honestly think it appears that way?

RuckusX
01-06-2014, 03:31 PM
I have to agree with you on this. Although this is a complaint thread in itself. I got heated when I didn't receive the gold I purchased, but that accomplished nothing. There are justified threads like Tzora getting iteachem out of an accidental ban, as well as others that can be construed as complaining. (Not inferring the Tzora started a complaint thread) Some of the "complaint" threads do initiate resolution. Overall, they are just for blowing off steam.

Death666
01-06-2014, 03:38 PM

LOL Got me there

Molly's Side Boob
01-06-2014, 03:56 PM
We all know of the bullish*t that Gree has been pulling for a long time, and now it seems to have come to a high point. Some of the major guys I know (serious gold spenders) are now quitting Crime City because of the continuous disrespect shown by Gree towards their customers. Problems including server issues, poorly planned events, the need to spend money to complete anything nowadays, and the blatant ignorance when it comes to customer service have led to this. Gree seems to want to kill this game, their actions don't tell us anything different. You're losing great players Gree, pay attention. This comment may go unnoticed by Gree, or in one ear out the other. But any shred of truth to the situation should be told.

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 04:01 PM
lol, this is child's play compared to other problems which have happened in wars past.

Marine007
01-06-2014, 04:06 PM
I think it is pointless to comain, it does nothing , this is a game, I don't think anything has changed from the thousands of complaints in here, they don't care

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-06-2014, 06:26 PM
I think it is pointless to comain, it does nothing , this is a game, I don't think anything has changed from the thousands of complaints in here, they don't care

Wrong. If you put it in their face enough times, and stomp extra hard... sometimes they listen.

CJ54
01-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Don't you guys get tired of banging your heads against the wall with all the complaint threads against Gree? And the "suggestion" threads? Event after event, and especially after each war, there's always threads B. itching about what went wrong. They all sound exactly the same, they all urge Gree to compensate; AND NOTHING COMES OF IT! Nothing. Gree doesn't care what gripes we have as players, the mods here never even reply in any way, if even to show fake sympathy.

Patently false. In the last year we've given out over 500 free gold to every account for issues that popped up (and that's just global loyalty gold, not counting ticket resolution), extended events based on player feedback, cut events short based on player feedback, widened award tiers multiple times on mass player request, replaced the bonuses on awards based on player feedback, changed awards entirely based on player feedback, rewarded EXTRA prizes based on player feedback/request, etc.

There were also many times that I wish we had done more, or that we could not have done more, or that we made what was in hindsight the wrong call. That's part and parcel of the whole thing. But saying "Oh, they never do anything, they never listen, nothing ever comes of it and they don't care" is flat out untrue. Frankly, a lot of the time it is unfeasible to do what people are asking to do, either technically or for micro or macro balance reasons, and that is why we don't do it.

And for the record, this is a moderator replying.

Death666
01-07-2014, 02:53 AM
Patently false. In the last year we've given out over 500 free gold to every account for issues that popped up (and that's just global loyalty gold, not counting ticket resolution), extended events based on player feedback, cut events short based on player feedback, widened award tiers multiple times on mass player request, replaced the bonuses on awards based on player feedback, changed awards entirely based on player feedback, rewarded EXTRA prizes based on player feedback/request, etc.

There were also many times that I wish we had done more, or that we could not have done more, or that we made what was in hindsight the wrong call. That's part and parcel of the whole thing. But saying "Oh, they never do anything, they never listen, nothing ever comes of it and they don't care" is flat out untrue. Frankly, a lot of the time it is unfeasible to do what people are asking to do, either technically or for micro or macro balance reasons, and that is why we don't do it.

Well I suppose your right, I did receive some gold one time myself. All the other stuff I didn't realize were based off of ;player feedback as everytime one of those things were changed all I saw on the board were complaints. As another memember said I guess I was mostly complaining about all the complaining. Although regardless of your reply here, it seems Moderator participation here is almost non existent. Who are the Mods anyway? On other boards I've been on their clearly known and participate regularly.

I do thank you for your response and for taking my criticism without banning me :)

Nighteg
01-07-2014, 03:06 AM

As long as you believe your own stories..

Everything you've done, you've done for profit. The "free" gold doesn't even come close to compensate for your inability to provide a decent gaming experience.
You have no problem adding gold cr*p to the stores on almost a daily basis. How about updating the cash/respect stock? It's an hour of work. TOPS.
And that's just one example of your incompetence.
There's a lot more where that came from, but like the first message said, why bother?

Sverige2
01-07-2014, 03:08 AM
Complaining is the best free enjoyment there is

Raws
01-07-2014, 05:19 AM

500 gold for a year, when we have to deal with these issues on a daily basis.

gree wont give gold back they always blame itunes or google wallet, its never their fault.

if gree cared you would be fixing things instead of ignoring them

EDIT: and gree wonder why their profit is down 75% in the last quarter, try doing some work on your games

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 05:35 AM
Because so many people now complain about so many things, a lot of which is false. Customer support don't even bother replying with anything other than a scripted response most of the time now.
It use to be the case it took a while, but you'd get a real response, wether good or bad. Now to the habitual whiners and complainers it's a generic response to everything and nothing ever gets done.

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Im not claiming that Gree doesnt listen, they're not bad. The 500 gold was a slap in the face though. Should've been rewarded based off what the account holder has spent..... When I spend 30k gold in a war, 500 is an insult.

ps.. If you guys brought back the old rewards program, I think you'd be surprised by the revenue bump.