PDA

View Full Version : Silent assassins comes short when lights out takes first place

Jordon
01-06-2014, 12:38 PM
What happened SAS? Are u always gonna be second place?

Aquaboo
01-06-2014, 12:49 PM

With so many changes being introduced to the game, they decided to bring some stability by maintaining their traditional spot.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Why you bringing in a new thread saying exactly the same as another one? Delete this thread and just post In the original one rather than cluttering the board.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Agreed delete the whiny threads unless you want to be Tzora the whiner #2

[CM]]forgetaboutit
01-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Why you bringing in a new thread saying exactly the same as another one? Delete this thread and just post In the original one rather than cluttering the board.

Ya thats right
Go to my post :p

Jordon
01-06-2014, 09:44 PM

Because I can so why don't u find something else better to do than post on my thread. If u don't like it ignore it no one cares about u or ur opinions

Jordon
01-06-2014, 09:45 PM
No one cares, u don't have to add on onto something some idiot said.

Im Jahova
01-06-2014, 09:59 PM
U no one cares u don't to add on on to something some idiot said.

It's not that hard to speak the right way. If you are going to say something, at least make sure your grammar is correct

Im Jahova
01-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Ok I get the irony coming from Jahova LMFAO

Okay, the difference is mine is purposely spelt wrong but in jordons post, you can see he can't spell a lot of words correctly or even make the sentence make sense.

Im Jahova
01-06-2014, 10:17 PM
So your purposefully ignorant?

Incorrect again.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 10:58 PM

If you are going to sling mud at another syndicate at least put your syndicate name to your post. Other wise your nothing to no one.

Einszwei
01-06-2014, 11:19 PM
guys dont bully little boys like this ;)

Jordon
01-07-2014, 07:10 PM
It's not that hard to speak the right way. If you are going to say something, at least make sure your grammar is correct
Yo I don't need someone who goes onto other peoples threads and just tries to trash them an English is not my first language. Check yourself

Jordon
01-07-2014, 07:12 PM
If you are going to sling mud at another syndicate at least put your syndicate name to your post. Other wise your nothing to no one.Bro I don't get why u have to add on if u don't like it, ignore it. It's as simple as that.

djonny88
01-19-2014, 09:11 AM
Cant find the winners list

sister morphine
01-19-2014, 10:06 AM
Cant find the winners list
Announcements section, as always :p

sister morphine
01-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Bro I don't get why u have to add on if u don't like it, ignore it. It's as simple as that.
So you're really just wanting a load of yes-men and bottom lickers to agree with you; got it! 👍:p

PedroPimples
01-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Sounds that way sis. Poor kid is getting all upset now.
Didn't quite go the way you hoped did it?
That's what happens when you have nothing worthwhile to say.

Guisseppe17
01-19-2014, 12:46 PM
Ok, the first thread about this was funny, second was boring, third through fourty-seventh were just plain stupid, and now this? Yes, SAS lost. Yes, I'm glad they got stuck with 2nd place again. But everyone has already made their comments about it in the first couple threads. Why make another thread about this weeks later? You just now realize that SAS didn't win?

PedroPimples
01-19-2014, 01:51 PM
Ok, the first thread about this was funny, second was boring, third through fourty-seventh were just plain stupid, and now this? Yes, SAS lost. Yes, I'm glad they got stuck with 2nd place again. But everyone has already made their comments about it in the first couple threads. Why make another thread about this weeks later? You just now realize that SAS didn't win?

You do realise this thread was started on the 6th and not today right?

Rodney26
01-19-2014, 06:29 PM

Lol who are you? Hopefully your even on a team worthy of talking smack...you seem to be sas number 1 cheerleader..get a life bro

Guisseppe17
01-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Lol who are you? Hopefully your even on a team worthy of talking smack...you seem to be sas number 1 cheerleader..get a life bro
LMFAO I nearly cried at this. Clearly you've never seen my posts before!

Guisseppe17
01-19-2014, 07:17 PM
You do realise this thread was started on the 6th and not today right?
Erm, didn't pay attention to the date. Whoops. Just gonna slip away into the shadows again, nothin to see here guys....

The_
01-19-2014, 07:44 PM
We all know who the real winner is. Not Gree, but MM.

Rodney26
01-19-2014, 08:15 PM
I realize you don't like sas..it was a joke..but get a life bro and quit dogging on sas..sas is hands down the best team in crime city!

Guisseppe17
01-19-2014, 08:22 PM
I realize you don't like sas..it was a joke..but get a life bro and quit dogging on sas..sas is hands down the best team in crime city!
Wtf? Four posts ago you ripped on me for being "SAS cheerleader #1" (which was incredibly inaccurate), and now you're saying SAS is the best team in CC?

Jclew
01-20-2014, 11:39 AM
Wtf? Four posts ago you ripped on me for being "SAS cheerleader #1" (which was incredibly inaccurate), and now you're saying SAS is the best team in CC?

One shot coming didn't take you down, try one going too? Lol.