MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Wow! Most expensive second place ever!

Congrats Lights Out!

Hey what are you doing here? :p

Congrats to LOC!

Drew's Crew
01-06-2014, 12:05 PM
LO won? I kept refreshing but too much damn lag and 30 min maintenance messages.

mxz
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Didn't SAS claim to be smarter for not overspending?

60.9M wasted IP seems like an overspend, but I'm just a knuckledragger.

Raws
01-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Yay LO i won an iTunes card betting on you guys

Dubstik
01-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Lolol SAS will always be second. :rolleyes:

Peppers
01-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Hey what are you doing here? :p

Congrats to LOC!

Hi Matt!

The hubby and I were in a 2 person team this weekend and ruined the dreams of many low level syndicates. We finished in the top 1500 :) It was kinda fun! We'll set our timer now for 18 days and do it again.

Did you all compete this weekend?

Luv4SAS
Didn't SAS claim to be smarter for not overspending?

60.9M wasted IP seems like an overspend, but I'm just a knuckledragger.

Don't worry- Torgue and Monte will be here soon to explain everything!

Mighty Min
LO & SAS both lost.

A lot of money that is. Lmfao

+1111 to that - GREEd won unanimously - brainless idiot syns went at #1 pixel and both got bigfoot up their arses, how does it feel, it went in without any vaseline! lmao!!!!

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Wow! Most expensive second place ever!

Congrats Lights Out!

In KA royal knights scored over 100mil for 2nd place a few wars back.

JakeCullen
01-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Kudos Lights Out!!! :-)

StreetDwellaz
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Does this mean no more trash talk from SAS AND Molie's since neither get #1? Nobody even said LO would be #1..Not even LO...will we see a lot more hubleness from these crews?

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Congrats to Lights Out.

I feel for SAS they really did deserve to have a win. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now. I feel bad after losing just one battle by a close margin.

Show some respect to both teams y'all they have both earned it.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Does this mean no more trash talk from SAS AND Molie's since neither get #1? Nobody even said LO would be #1..Not even LO...will we see a lot more hubleness from these crews?

Mollys Voice and Captain T have nothing to do with the Molly's syndicate. They just having a big old laugh.

The Billionaire
01-06-2014, 12:19 PM
There's only one real winner this weekend and that's Gree.

Congratulations to Lights Out though, it was an awesome weekend and the small bunch of us FC members that joined you were honoured to have fought so hard with you all this weekend.

Enjoy your name being on that winners list.

BLNT SAS :p

JakeCullen
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Just wondering...how many players/syndicates are glued to the leaderboard in the last minutes? :-)

Peppers
01-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Congrats to Lights Out.

I feel for SAS they really did deserve to have a win. I can't imagine how they are feeling right now. I feel bad after losing just one battle by a close margin.

Show some respect to both teams y'all they have both earned it.

It is really hard to have sympathy for a team like SAS. I have no respect for arrogance, and no, they didn't deserve it. Maybe sandbagging at the start wasn't such a good tactic after all.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Let's be real. There was a serious lag towards the end. Not making excuses for sas, but if gree ever gets it together, there might have been a different out come.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi Matt!

The hubby and I were in a 2 person team this weekend and ruined the dreams of many low level syndicates. We finished in the top 1500 :) It was kinda fun! We'll set our timer now for 18 days and do it again.

Did you all compete this weekend?.

Rogues finished the win streaks as a streak team. I sent you a PM on groupme if you still have it :).

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Let's be real. There was a serious lag towards the end. Not making excuses for sas, but if gree ever gets it together, there might have been a different out come.

no because both teams had same issue.

The Billionaire
01-06-2014, 12:32 PM

Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcome

Flapjacks
01-06-2014, 12:33 PM
With that type of lag within the final hours..,why ever give them your money again?

Congrats to Lights Out on the +5% mafia attack! Not that it will help one bit in this anti-defense game. +5% mafia attack is well worth thousands of dollars. Right?

Peppers
01-06-2014, 12:35 PM

Rogues finished the win streaks as a streak team. I sent you a PM on groupme if you still have it :).

I haven't checked GroupMe or Kakao in a while. The hubby and I didn't need to do anything but shout across the house this weekend for communication. We were even out of town for part of it. It was very freeing to not compete... all we did was press the button and do our free hits for the most part. We didn't give a rat's patootie about rank, and we also got the 55 wins :) It helps that I'm an insomniac and he's an early riser! It was close though... our last battle started with 30 minutes left, and it was win 55.

Lueds
60 iPad Air tablets - $30,000
Crime City In-app purchases to win first place - $65,000
Coming in second - PRICELESS

Mighty Min
Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcome

Just keep feeding the GREEd, good job, legacy of enslaved addicts continues! lmao Maybe next war you both break 100M barrier and make GREEd even happier

Aquaboo
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Classic post! Well played!

ILikeTheAbuse
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
To everyone who says that "both teams had lag, so it was an even playing field"... No, lag limits how much you can spend. If SAS had 1,000,000 gold that they were trying to spend in the last battle, but it takes 1 minute to get a hit in, then they can only spend 90,000 of it. If LO had 91,000 gold to spend and they had the exact same lag, then they also get to spend 90,000 gold on refills. We all know that this is a battle of the wallets. So, if they both experienced the same lag, then the playing fields were not equal because SAS didn't ever have a chance to spend all their gold, but LO did.

I really don't care either way. GREE screwed themselves out of a lot of cash at the end. We coasted right into the middle of 400-250 for free just like always. Thank you to both SAS and LO for paying for this game for us all to play.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Everyone had issues, and you really think SAS had more good readily available tha LO? I think both would of had enough to just keep tapping tapping tapping until time out.

Flapjacks
01-06-2014, 01:05 PM

Totally agree, but +5% mafia attack for that amount of cash is an equal slap in the face. It's hard to believe anyone can be happy about winning such a worthless item for that price. Yes there was a winner, but at what cost?

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 01:06 PM
To everyone who says that "both teams had lag, so it was an even playing field"... No, lag limits how much you can spend. If SAS had 1,000,000 gold that they were trying to spend in the last battle, but it takes 1 minute to get a hit in, then they can only spend 90,000 of it. If LO had 91,000 gold to spend and they had the exact same lag, then they also get to spend 90,000 gold on refills. We all know that this is a battle of the wallets. So, if they both experienced the same lag, then the playing fields were not equal because SAS didn't ever have a chance to spend all their gold, but LO did.

I really don't care either way. GREE screwed themselves out of a lot of cash at the end. We coasted right into the middle of 400-250 for free just like always. Thank you to both SAS and LO for paying for this game for us all to play.

You have no way of knowing how much gold they each had left to spend and you're assuming SAS had more for whatever reason. There's really no way of knowing who would have won without the lag issues. The closest answer to being right is to assume they were both affected equally. Perhaps LOC had more gold to spend and the margin would have been much larger. Who knows...

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Totally agree, but +5% mafia attack for that amount of cash is an equal slap in the face. It's hard to believe anyone can be happy about winning such a worthless item for that price. Yes there was a winner, but at what cost?

none for me. or the #3 team for that matter. they made out like "bandits". people can spend money however they want. if they have the deep enough pockets, its their decision to spend it as poorly as they want. when the first streak prizes came out I wasted a metric **** ton of gold splurging in the last 10 minutes to sneak by with a lead many times just bringing the match up to very high scores where we'd both lose. But, I learned from this after the second time I made that mistake.

Fool me once.......

ILikeTheAbuse
01-06-2014, 01:12 PM
I have no clue who had more money to throw at the game, or who had more players on, or who had better targets. They should have been fighting each other for the last battle. How can you really tell who is first or second if you don't force them to fight each other?

I'm just saying that the lag equalizes the playing field in un-desirable ways. It only benefits those at a lower level or those who are fighting a team with better targets because they can get better IP per hit. Since the number of hits that the lag allowed was the limiting factor, not the gold available, then who comes in first or second is really a matter of luck when they both started the final battle with such close scores.

1st and 2nd place don't mean strongest... they don't mean richest... They only mean most IP, and IP is determined by a lot of unknowns / luck the way GREE has it set up (broken, as is most things GREE).

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:15 PM
I'm pretty sure 1st and 2nd place are also the strongest.
Except grimmy.

I've had a lot of posts without mentioning you today, don't want my grimmy percentage of posts to drop down to far.

Lueds
01-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Enjoy your name being on that winners list.

There will always be the same name at the top of the winners list Bill - CrimeCity

Reminds me of a quote I heard in a 1983 movie, "Strange game. The only winning move is, not to play." (http://www.moviesounds.com/wargames/not2play.wav)

nabil
01-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Lol SAS shamefull u guys say after fc sas will top 1 but u lost hahajahahahahahahahahahahahaha

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Lol SAS shamefull u guys say after fc sas will top 1 but u lost hahajahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The sad part is that LOC took on 15 or so ex- FC vets... so it was basically just FC vs. SAS again..

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:44 PM
15 ex FC doesn't make a full team so no it wasn't.

Cluff
01-06-2014, 01:46 PM
The sad part is that LOC took on 15 or so ex- FC vets... so it was basically just FC vs. SAS again..

uhhh... SAS had several ex-FC members as well... stop with the excuses

KingOW
01-06-2014, 01:48 PM
I feel bad for SAS, and I'm happy for LOC. So who's gonna win next battle? ;)

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I hear Htc are preparing for a run at top spot.

Cluff
01-06-2014, 01:53 PM
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/cluffdaddy13/rsz_1-2083754134_zps6418b16c.jpg
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/cluffdaddy13/rsz_-2131985369_zps41f2841f.jpg
SAS and LO last battles... obviously SAS has an easier match and scored more points.. so the whole blaming the lag is a crap excuse as well

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Forget the lag at the end....if SAS had merged with the Mollies as was planned there is no way the outcome is the same. Pretty much everybody lost here by not witnessing that dynamic pairing. Shameful indeed.

Gothic Albino
01-06-2014, 02:21 PM
Maybe there is still hope for next war. Try to be positive, Molly.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Forget the lag at the end....if SAS had merged with the Mollies as was planned there is no way the outcome is the same. Pretty much everybody lost here by not witnessing that dynamic pairing. Shameful indeed.

MV, what about the rumors that several Molly players were unable to log into the game due to roid smashing their phones following a sick high weight set? How would this have affected a potential pairing?

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:30 PM
MV, what about the rumors that several Molly players were unable to log into the game due to roid smashing their phones following a sick high weight set? How would this have affected a potential pairing?

This happened, resulting in SAS not being able to win. Damn them mollies and roid rage.

StreetDwellaz
01-06-2014, 02:53 PM
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/cluffdaddy13/rsz_1-2083754134_zps6418b16c.jpg
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/cluffdaddy13/rsz_-2131985369_zps41f2841f.jpg
SAS and LO last battles... obviously SAS has an easier match and scored more points.. so the whole blaming the lag is a crap excuse as well

Thank you for your common sense on the matter! LO was paired with a much tuffet time, as they should, to end the war. They gave SAS a top 150 team. C'mon, really?!?! I saw a post that said that SAS didn't have any good targets to hit, but LO didn't even score that many points last battle.

StreetDwellaz
01-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Thank you for your common sense on the matter! LO was paired with a much tuffet time, as they should, to end the war. They gave SAS a top 150 team. C'mon, really?!?! I saw a post that said that SAS didn't have any good targets to hit, but LO didn't even score that many points last battle.

*tuffer team.....not tuffet time. Lol

Sammo the Kid
01-06-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry but SAS finishing 2nd AGAIN just cracks me up. So much trash talk, so little backing it up.

It's Crime City though, even if you win you still lose.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcomeboth teams did suffer the same but who's to say outcome wouldn't be any different is ignorant.

Dirtidawgidvas
01-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Everyone had issues, and you really think SAS had more good readily available tha LO? I think both would of had enough to just keep tapping tapping tapping until time out.man u r one arrogant dude.

M.C.
01-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Congrats LO!

SAS has tried... and failed....as always...they know how it feels...

so good!

The Billionaire
01-06-2014, 03:54 PM

21 FC players to be correct. LOC were already a very strong team we just gave them a nudge across the finish line.

If it was FC vs SAS again it would have been over in the first 12 hours with FC ahead by 10 million points as per the other 14 wars. You had a chance this time, keep making excuses as to why you didn't take it.

15 ex FC doesn't make a full team so no it wasn't.

Exactly

uhhh... SAS had several ex-FC members as well... stop with the excuses

Exactly again, lots of top FC players left for SAS after FC retired.

both teams did suffer the same but who's to say outcome wouldn't be any different is ignorant.

Who knows what might of happened if Gree servers had been up to scratch. Lets face it though, the way SAS have been running their mouths ever since they beat FC in that fight where both teams couldn't log in has erased any sympathy players might of had for the team in what was such a close fight.

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 04:03 PM

I appreciate your attempt at humor, Matt. But unfortunately, I do not nor do I condone the use of performance enhancing supplements by anyone in the syndicate. Molly Maguires have too much pride in the journey to be taking shortcuts. Not that you care, but I personally oversee the Molly Maguire training program and require all members to submit weekly status pics in various muscle mag fitness poses. Seems to be the best way to ensure the program is working.

ploop
01-06-2014, 04:05 PM
I personally oversee the Molly Maguire training program and require all members to submit weekly status pics in various muscle mag fitness poses. Seems to be the best way to ensure the program is working.

That seems messed up. Better call the straight police!

Recaro
01-06-2014, 04:05 PM
All this did was prove that SAS would never, ever come in first place with FC around. All their excuses for not wanting first place because of the cost for such a small reward are all garbage. The notion that they could beat FC in a PvP event is also laughable. Good job LO, if anything, the thousands you spent sure gave quite a few people some good laughs seeing SAS in their customary second place spot.

Guisseppe17
01-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Congrats Lights Out Club! Not to be an ass, but I'm delighted that the arrogant SAS was stuck in second place again, and even more so that a respectable team like yours were the ones to beat them. Kudos, and good luck in the wars to come!

Dahat1
01-06-2014, 04:11 PM
*tuffer team.....not tuffet time. Lol

*Tougher. Come on, man, if youre going to correct someone's spelling, at least spell it right.

Keapa
01-06-2014, 04:12 PM

15 players vs 60 SAS players. Hey, it was almost an even match

Keapa
01-06-2014, 04:17 PM

LOC said: score enough to win. That's all we need. And LOC had more than it's share of low level teams. Instead of complaining they kept tapping

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 04:22 PM
LOC said: score enough to win. That's all we need. And LOC had more than it's share of low level teams. Instead of complaining they kept tapping

Loc matched us three times, they were kind to us.

StreetDwellaz
01-06-2014, 04:29 PM
*Tougher. Come on, man, if youre going to correct someone's spelling, at least spell it right.

Ummmm, I was correcting my own spelling.....rotflmfao.....thank you for putting me in my place.....that's tough!!! And in Crime City slang it's tuff, bro! ;-)

Drew's Crew
01-06-2014, 04:39 PM
I, for one, am extremely happy Lights Out won. Don't get me wrong, SAS is great, but LO has some awesome folks in it.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 04:40 PM
This result does show we have two teams at the moment capable of getting first place.

No one can deny this was the most watched and closest finish ever! Isnt it more exciting when two teams are fighting it out in the dying (lag ridden) moments?

Respect to both SAS and Lights Out. Good luck next round y'all.

Phillip99
01-06-2014, 04:41 PM
LO & SAS both lost.

A lot of money that is. Lmfao

LO effin L......sas double losers

Drew's Crew
01-06-2014, 04:41 PM
This result does show we have two teams at the moment capable of getting first place.

No one can deny this was the most watched and closest finish ever! Isnt it more exciting when two teams are fighting it out in the dying (lag ridden) moments?

Respect to both SAS and Lights Out. Good luck next round y'all.

Are you stalking me??????? 😉

Death666
01-06-2014, 04:42 PM
I personally require all members to submit weekly status pics in various muscle mag fitness poses.

After seeing those pics that were posted of you wearing make up, I'm not surprised

Sir Reddevil
01-06-2014, 04:46 PM
All this did was prove that SAS would never, ever come in first place with FC around. All their excuses for not wanting first place because of the cost for such a small reward are all garbage. The notion that they could beat FC in a PvP event is also laughable. Good job LO, if anything, the thousands you spent sure gave quite a few people some good laughs seeing SAS in their customary second place spot.

Questions to you & everyone else rejoicing in Silent Assassins 2nd place finish:
#1. How many times have you placed in 1st? If answering none, please refer to contingency question #2.

#2. How many times have you finished 2nd? If never refer to #3.

#3. Well, #3 will be asked once you reply to the aforementioned.

Why hate? There's a reason you do.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Are you stalking me??????? ��

Says the person who is in my house!!!

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 04:47 PM
After seeing those pics that were posted of you wearing make up, I'm not surprised

I bet you don't even lift.

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Questions to you & everyone else rejoicing in Silent Assassins 2nd place finish:
#1. How many times have you placed in 1st? If answering none, please refer to contingency question #2.

^This man is smart.

Finally, a return to reason.

Drew's Crew
01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Says the person who is in my house!!!

Hahaha. I'm hiding in your closet.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Favorite?? I'm honored.

Possible number two potential ;)

Drew's Crew
01-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Possible number two potential ;)

Aren't you suppose to be working???

PawnXIIX
01-06-2014, 04:56 PM
And the winner of the war is...

... Gree!

Keapa
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
A LOC player asked me to post this on their behalf
Pride was pounded,
Pockets were emptied
Expectations Exceeded
Goals achieved
Alliances created
Global Respect earned
Souls humbled. and
History made.

(LOC) pressed on at times of doubt, the white flag was in our reach but the NEVER SAY DIE attitude and the Overwhelming support by the ENTIRE CC COMMUNITY kept us going. We held in our hands the future of Crime City and we were obligated to every player that has ever faced an assassin, to prove that honour above all else, is paramount. Be proud LOC, because what this war stood for, can never be repeated.

Bandit

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Awesome Bandit

Death666
01-06-2014, 05:13 PM
I bet you don't even lift.

Size doesn't matter in a street fight Mary, keep pumping those roids thinking it does

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Size doesn't matter in a street fight Mary, keep pumping those roids thinking it does

Now you've resorted to name calling. I must have hit a nerve. Good to know that I was right yet again; you definitely don't lift.

Death666
01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
One word describes you, GYNO

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 05:28 PM
You lose again, my friend.

ploop
01-06-2014, 05:30 PM
One word describes you, GYNO

LoL, I had to look that up. dont look at the images:( eww

eNtroX
01-06-2014, 05:45 PM
congratulations..

Flapjacks
01-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Pride was pounded,
Pockets were emptied
Expectations Exceeded
Goals achieved
Alliances created
Global Respect earned
Souls humbled. and
History made.

(LOC) pressed on at times of doubt, the white flag was in our reach but the NEVER SAY DIE attitude and the Overwhelming support by the ENTIRE CC COMMUNITY kept us going. We held in our hands the future of Crime City and we were obligated to every player that has ever faced an assassin, to prove that honour above all else, is paramount. Be proud LOC, because what this war stood for, can never be repeated.

Bandit

JHC! You would almost think you guys were in a real war. You do realize all that was done was tapping on a device.

Note to all, tapping on a device hardly entails pride, global respect, the humbling of souls (God forbid), history being made, yada yada yada.

You tapped a device (way too much), downloaded itune codes (genius required stuff), or used a credit card (idiot). Those things can be accomplished by a chimp, & if not a chimp perhaps a four year old.

I think you're all being slightly over dramatic. Just slightly.

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 06:06 PM
JHC! You would almost think you guys were in a real war. You do realize all that was done was tapping on a device.

Note to all, tapping on a device hardly entails pride, global respect, the humbling of souls (God forbid), history being made, yada yada yada.

You tapped a device (way too much), downloaded itune codes (genius required stuff), or used a credit card (idiot). Those things can be accomplished by a chimp, & if not a chimp perhaps a four year old.

I think you're all being slightly over dramatic. Just slightly.

He did mention pockets emptied

Phillip99
01-06-2014, 06:20 PM

Answer to 1, 2, and 3: never, because I am not stupid enough to spend that much money

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Answer to 1, 2, and 3: never, because I am not stupid enough to spend that much money

Don't hate because we have the disposable income to keep this game running. K, brah?

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Most Epic Battle in Crime City History.... Hats off to SAS. One for the history books.

t12pm
01-06-2014, 06:27 PM

Well after all the gloating after beating Fight Club in one battle(not war) then to come on and say they are going dominate CC after Fight Clubs retirement, that is enough of a reason for it. And I did quite a few wars and events as a SAS 2 player.

Phillip99
01-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Don't hate because we have the disposable income to keep this game running. K, brah?

I have plenty of disposable income, I just spend it other places, like on my family, and stuff that exists......priorities, brah

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 06:29 PM
I believe we are thinking about different levels of disposable income, Brody. There's rich and then there's me.

Flapjacks
01-06-2014, 06:34 PM
He did mention pockets emptied

Sorry I forgot to mention pockets emptied & reaching a peace treaty between Israelis & Palestinians.

N41LZ
01-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Pride was pounded,
Pockets were emptied
Expectations Exceeded
Goals achieved
Alliances created
Global Respect earned
Souls humbled. and
History made.

Bandit

A LOC player = Tam

See I knew it, before FC retired I suggested SAS were not guaranteed to get #1 because the ex-FC die hards will not bow down to SAS and will just take their high IP else where.

Looks like they're reaping the fruits of their labor.

Good job LOC, and SAS (come on all you haters, no one else has claimed #2 consistently, it is still a valiant effort)

iteachem
01-06-2014, 07:32 PM
The amount of virtual testosterone in this thread is simply amazing...

RonaldPVincent
01-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Synthetic lab created testosterone that is

Flapjacks
01-06-2014, 07:41 PM
The amount of virtual testosterone in this thread is simply amazing...

Teach , what do you expect? The above post suggests the future of Crime City was saved! From what, IDK?
Do you not know how much testosterone is required to save Crime City? This is Super Hero type stuff. Only full blown, testosterone induced psychosis could "save Crime City."

Anyway, I'm so glad they (tappers) saved the app! I have a bunch of chain whips ready for purchasing.

iteachem
01-06-2014, 07:46 PM
hey some estrogen here too

Yes I forgot about Molly's Voice.... Gynecomastia at its finest

iteachem
01-06-2014, 07:50 PM
My view of this war

http://blog.austincoins.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/money-toilet-paper.jpg

TZora
01-06-2014, 07:51 PM
lol .. the only thing wrong about that pic is, 1 should read as 99 :D

iteachem
01-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Get it straight...I am a science teacher...

TZora
01-06-2014, 08:28 PM
someone is desperate for attention .. tried sister morphine, didn't get any love .. tried tzora, didn't get any success .. now trying iteachem .. who's next :)

Guisseppe17
01-06-2014, 08:40 PM
someone is desperate for attention .. tried sister morphine, didn't get any love .. tried tzora, didn't get any success .. now trying iteachem .. who's next :)
Maybe they'll be stupid enough to harass CJ! XD

The Billionaire
01-06-2014, 08:40 PM

Answer to question #1...............15

Answer to question #2...............Never

Please ask me question #3 lol

And the winner of the war is...

... Gree!

Yep, Gree is the biggest winner and always will be. The rest of us are just here for bragging rights and stats which are kind of useless these days.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 08:41 PM

I got a PM (lol). Feeling the troll love. Now if he'd fix his GD sig

Guisseppe17
01-06-2014, 08:44 PM
You got a PM?! *gasp*
The trolls never PM me...I don't feel special anymore :/

Oh, and i can fix that sig...all ya gotta do is delete that gif

Asvaldr
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Gree was watching on the big screen TV... They were getting fatter paychecks than when FC was still around... more or less, 2nd place was an acceptance. But LO is new, and SAS has everything to lose... Gree won.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 08:56 PM

Yep, Gree is the biggest winner and always will be. The rest of us are just here for bragging rights and stats which are kind of useless these days.

Question 3: your obviously not in SAS then are you?

The Billionaire
01-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Question 3: your obviously not in SAS then are you?

Pedro,

Your English is terrible, i hope your spanish is better.

EDIT: Quickly corrected, i get you now.

Answer obviously not and never will be

N41LZ
01-06-2014, 09:11 PM

That is still the funniest sig I've seen in awhile.

Hope he gets a decent shelf life.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 09:14 PM
That is still the funniest sig I've seen in awhile.

Hope he gets a decent shelf life.

He would if he could resize it. That's the only issue I see with it. Otherwise +1.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Plz just resize your sig. If you do the mods will be less likely to outright delete it & take away your sig permissions

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 05:58 AM

Could you please read question #1 again. I know it's hard to answer tough questions, but please try.

Question #1 says if you answer "none" then refer to #2.
You answered & it wasn't none. Do you know how to fill out paperwork?
Sometimes there are questions that say, "if your answer is yes, skip the next question." I understand it may be tough for you to comprehend things as such. Try again.

reticlover
01-07-2014, 06:09 AM
grees fault, android user couldnt get in that were not already on, and those that were on had so much lag and connections issues, my mini syndicate of 11 finished 753 cause of this and sas would have been on top had this not happened,

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Awwww poor butthurt SAS having to resort to petty ways trying to win like that? Can't win a war so try to attack reading abilities.
Way to stay classy sas

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:12 AM
grees fault, android user couldnt get in that were not already on, and those that were on had so much lag and connections issues, my mini syndicate of 11 finished 753 cause of this and sas would have been on top had this not happened,

The funny part is, SAS actually believe this drivel.
Obviously no one in FC had these issues or uses android.

Robbie187
01-07-2014, 06:15 AM
Most epic thing ever imho..lol

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 06:28 AM
Awwww poor butthurt SAS having to resort to petty ways trying to win like that? Can't win a war so try to attack reading abilities.
Way to stay classy sas

Yeah, um, I'm not in SAS, but in your mind everything revolves around SAS. I see how your hard-on for them clouded your judgement. No harm, no foul.

As for your other problem, (i.e., erection lasting longer than 24 hours) please consult your doctor, immediately.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:33 AM
Does it? Cause I'm sure most of my posts last couple of days have been about project pheonix and mollies. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Maybe one day you'll use your real game name on here. Until then people can make there own minds up about you.

1: why do you have my penis on your mind?
2: if there's something to keep it going, good on me being able to keep it up that long.
3: that's stalker territory having my genitals in your dreams.

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Does it? Cause I'm sure most of my posts last couple of days have been about project pheonix and mollies. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Maybe one day you'll use your real game name on here. Until then people can make there own minds up about you.

1: why do you have my penis on your mind?
2: if there's something to keep it going, good on me being able to keep it up that long.
3: that's stalker territory having my genitals in your dreams.

It's possible you have a case of projective identification going on. It's ok though, I understand your ilk. In most cases you can redeem who you once were.

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 06:43 AM
BTW, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:44 AM
In what way?
Yet again just making things up to try and discredit.
Shows what type of boy you are that you just make up fanatical aims to make yourself feel better.
Keep it up, it may bring you a bit of happiness at last.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:46 AM
This again? Just because your poor doesn't mean everyone is.

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 06:51 AM
In what way?
Yet again just making things up to try and discredit.
Shows what type of boy you are that you just make up fanatical aims to make yourself feel better.
Keep it up, it may bring you a bit of happiness at last.

Another example of projective identification. It's ok though, I understand. Too much outward looking, not enough of the opposite.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 06:56 AM
Well isn't this clever. A case of a 5yo going "I know you are but what am I"
Well played boy, well played.

TZora
01-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Lights out is fc they just changed there name they still work for gree and get free gold thats why they put up that ip sas is also gree they put the ip up with non purchased but free gold
waaaaooooww! we missed to figure that out, completely! FC is gree, LO is gree and SAS is gree too. obviously, since they put up 80 mil+ IP on the leaderboard, everybody would get excited and begin buying gold left and right .. awesome!

reticlover
01-07-2014, 07:37 AM
im android on all 5 of my accounts, and was locked out off all of them for last 15 minutes of battle, while all ios users in my syndicates were able to battle.

im sas6 and also member of HNC

bravo 6 vk
01-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Lights out is fc they just changed there name they still work for gree and get free gold thats why they put up that ip sas is also gree they put the ip up with non purchased but free gold there is no way in anyones right mind someone would spend 100k a month on this game its a ploy to get everyone else to purchase more gold they tried a strategy during the holidays to get people to go broke thinking they had a chance at number one. Gree had to try something to get more revenue. As long as idiots buy massive amounts of gold gree wins. Everyone needs to boycott gree and stop spending money on gold it has ruined relationships and families. You people need to wake up and see its all a gimmick you will never get top 3 cause you dont have acces to the tons of gold gree players give to them. If you would contact your local politician and let them know that greeinc is scamming people and enough people did this they would be investigated and see that the money that came in doesnt justify the amount of gold went out. As long as you people keep spending money on gold gree wins.
Welcome to the forums.
Enjoy your ban.

reticlover
01-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Lights out is fc they just changed there name they still work for gree and get free gold thats why they put up that ip sas is also gree they put the ip up with non purchased but free gold there is no way in anyones right mind someone would spend 100k a month on this game its a ploy to get everyone else to purchase more gold they tried a strategy during the holidays to get people to go broke thinking they had a chance at number one. Gree had to try something to get more revenue. As long as idiots buy massive amounts of gold gree wins. Everyone needs to boycott gree and stop spending money on gold it has ruined relationships and families. You people need to wake up and see its all a gimmick you will never get top 3 cause you dont have acces to the tons of gold gree players give to them. If you would contact your local politician and let them know that greeinc is scamming people and enough people did this they would be investigated and see that the money that came in doesnt justify the amount of gold went out. As long as you people keep spending money on gold gree wins.

as a member of SAS, YOUR WRONG, sas spent around 800 vaults to battle for top place. nearlt 64k in real cash

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:45 AM
You can guarantee that can you?
You have seen the reciepts for all purchases?

Max Power
01-07-2014, 07:58 AM
You can guarantee that can you?
You have seen the reciepts for all purchases?

Man, you just have a retort for everything, don't you?

djonny88
01-07-2014, 08:01 AM
anybody got the list of the syndicate rankings>

Gothic Albino
01-07-2014, 08:13 AM
]forgetaboutit;1145165']You come across as someone that likes to look at pictures of Men/boys in various poses
Not something to be proud about I think

Dude, not cool.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Man, you just have a retort for everything, don't you?

Sorry max.

Gazzman_razzman
01-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Did LO battle SAS during the battle?

-hades-
01-07-2014, 09:29 AM
WoW I forgot this battle was a 15 minute weekend!
Why leave it until the last hour to try and make a statement, it will be along with the start, the most congested time!
Seriously after all that money has been put down, a senior member should call a massive 2 war push, leave nothing to chance! SC posted 800k in the last 3 hours, because they had done what they needed to do already!

-hades-
01-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Sorry at least last 5hours for SC 800k

WoW I forgot this battle was a 15 minute weekend!
Why leave it until the last hour to try and make a statement, it will be along with the start, the most congested time!
Seriously after all that money has been put down, a senior member should call a massive 2 war push, leave nothing to chance! SC posted 800k in the last 3 hours, because they had done what they needed to do already!

Yancool
01-07-2014, 09:42 AM
To get rid of all excuses for future battles, I suggest that GREE will give LO and SAS a final battle after everyone is done, where they meet each other in a final battle, where they can show what they are made off.

Secondly the lag should be of no concern by then.

Another suggestion for GREE is to sell live viewing of the leaderboard for 50 Gold 😂😂😂

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-07-2014, 11:09 AM

WOW.......

Aquaboo
01-07-2014, 11:22 AM
To get rid of all excuses for future battles, I suggest that GREE will give LO and SAS a final battle after everyone is done, where they meet each other in a final battle, where they can show what they are made off.

Secondly the lag should be of no concern by then.

Another suggestion for GREE is to sell live viewing of the leaderboard for 50 Gold 

Yes that sounds absolutely terrific. Maybe in the custom clothing shop you should be able to buy your in-game character a t-shirt to show that you you are either an LO fan or SAS fan....................or perhaps that should read ' total fanny'

<3 Hz
01-07-2014, 11:23 AM
I just wonder why SAS didn't adopt the Fight Club method of total domination from the very instant & then building an insurmountable lead. Whoever scores early & often always wins.

SNEAKERJUNKY
01-07-2014, 11:59 AM
In all honestly.. We screwed up.. We really should've started the war with a quick 20m so SAS knew they had no chance... The way it played out was bad for both teams. No one meant to score 85 million.

Congrats to Gree for a little revenue boost in the first month of 2014.

LOC ----> 2014 WORLD CHAMPS

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Please don't turn into another SAS coming on here trying to brag constantly.

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Please don't turn into another SAS coming on here trying to brag constantly.

Because if you do, Pedro will notify you instantly & subsequently attempt to trump whatever it is you're saying. Or whatever it is he thinks you might be saying. Or he'll just grasp at straws & try to divert the attention from you, onto him.

Watch & you'll see what I'm saying. It's like watching a hamster on a wheel. It keeps thinking progress is made, but..,oh you know the rest.

Point proven.
See, just look below at his response time (one minute). Never gets off that wheel.
Around & around it goes.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Oh dear we have an obsessed little stalker.
Well at least it gives you something to do I guess.
Keep dreaming of me hunni.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Keep going. Your an SAS wannabee. Butthurt at FC because you can't be at the top. You post on a forum of a game constantly criticising everyone's stats and achievements because you can't compete. It's pure jealousy kid.
But keep stalking me, at least it gives you something to do when they let you out for a little while.
You can keep trying petty digs at me, everyone can see it's your insecurities and admiration for me shining through.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 12:47 PM
SAS didn't score a bit in the first couple of hours, i think (not that i think they are the best) they could have been able to get more points.

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Keep going. Your an SAS wannabee. Butthurt at FC because you can't be at the top. You post on a forum of a game constantly criticising everyone's stats and achievements because you can't compete. It's pure jealousy kid.
But keep stalking me, at least it gives you something to do when they let you out for a little while.
You can keep trying petty digs at me, everyone can see it's your insecurities and admiration for me shining through.

Well at least I'm a jealous kid that can spell. Yep, I'm a kid that knows the difference between you're & your. I was taught that in 2nd grade, ya know, like 2 years ago.

So's if I'm a kid, & Learndedid how's to spellz in 2nd graed, what do that makes you?

Luv4UR Mom
01-07-2014, 01:04 PM
Well at least I'm a jealous kid that can spell. Yep, I'm a kid that knows the difference between you're & your. I was taught that in 2nd grade, ya know, like 2 years ago.

So's if I'm a kid, & Learndedid how's to spellz in 2nd graed, what do that makes you?

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you!

.......God- Would the both of you just shut up!

Flapjacks
01-07-2014, 01:10 PM

Luv4UR Mom, that's what I'm trying to do. Trying to get him to curtail things a bit. He's got around 500 posts in maybe 2 months & intervenes on everybody's topic; thus making it his topic. Whatever I click on he's there hijacking it. The need for attention is sad. Absurd, yes, but also sad. I guess sadly absurd is most fitting.

I'll stop.
He won't.
You watch.

Keapa
01-07-2014, 01:54 PM
The list grows : Teams that 'secretly' are / work for Gree
FC
SAS
LOC

Question: is it all SAS syndicates, some SAS syndicates just one SAS syndicate?

djonny88
01-07-2014, 02:20 PM
The list grows : Teams that 'secretly' are / work for Gree
FC
SAS
LOC

Question: is it all SAS syndicates, some SAS syndicates just one SAS syndicate?

Some may say this is stupid because they actually dont work for GREE.. but if you think about it: they work to earn their money, gold costs money, they spend their money on gold, gree gets money when someone buys gold so= work->money->gold->money to GREE-> more gready GREE-> more spending SAS

evj
01-07-2014, 07:00 PM
]forgetaboutit;1143420']Again................

Hmm Lets see what happens with LOC the next days, several members retired, ex-fc members out already (17 joined LOC only for war). SAS is still here, long term.

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Hmm Lets see what happens with LOC the next days, several members retired, ex-fc members out already (17 joined LOC only for war). SAS is still here, long term.

Did you ever get the totals you was demanding?

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:30 PM

I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.

KING Mr932
01-07-2014, 07:35 PM

Pedrozitpopper you couldn't come up with anything for this post?

KING Mr932
01-07-2014, 07:38 PM
I won't shut up no, I will ignore someone who has not had any constructive posts in there entire time hiding behind a fake forum account though.

Why do you have more post than me?

PedroPimples
01-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Because I've posted more.

Why would I? I don't know what is happening over there and I have no idea what will happen over the next few days.

TZora
01-07-2014, 07:45 PM
and the King Noobie is back .. ta da!

KING Mr932
01-07-2014, 07:47 PM
and the King Noobie is back .. ta da!
Almost said something to get me banned for life. Hi the dippy want to be! Did you miss me?

Phillip99
01-07-2014, 10:21 PM

Yeah, hopefully they fall apart.......that way you can win!!

Dahat1
01-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Luv4UR Mom, that's what I'm trying to do. Trying to get him to curtail things a bit. He's got around 500 posts in maybe 2 months & intervenes on everybody's topic; thus making it his topic. Whatever I click on he's there hijacking it. The need for attention is sad. Absurd, yes, but also sad. I guess sadly absurd is most fitting.

I'll stop.
He won't.
You watch.

So you discourage his need for attention by giving... him... attention?

TZora
01-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Almost said something to get me banned for life. Hi the dippy want to be! Did you miss me?
that "almost" made my day better :)