PDA

View Full Version : SO. what's gonna be this time, Gree?? Refund or double prize??

kingofwale
01-06-2014, 11:53 AM
honestly this time is even worse, system outage in last battle whenever is fighting for position???

This is not fair. and if you don't want to lose out on thousands of dollars of refund. do the right thing. Gree.

Beezer McCool
01-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Absolutely unacceptable. My synd was 8,000 out of top 100. Bought a vault with 30 minutes remaining in the event. got to use like none of it. Absolutely unacceptable.

Dunky
01-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Yeah.. that would mean we miss out twice on the tier above :P

Seriously: Id go for both ;)

Ciara
01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
We'll get nothing. They didn't give us anything at Xmas or New Year unlike other gaming companies, who don't mess up but have goodwill to their customers.

Oh, sorry - we were gifted a ton of back-to-back, expensive events to keep their coffers full.

That was the most ridiculous event-long server failure we have had to endure yet.

Possibly.

Though I can think of others.

Unsurprisingly.

Travers
01-06-2014, 12:10 PM
I hope they don't give any double prize or anything. That will only cause riots like last time

mxz
01-06-2014, 12:12 PM
There should be a future prize for biggest cryer over this. My guess is [anyone in SAS] but I can't wait for the competition.

kingofwale
01-06-2014, 12:13 PM
There should be a future prize for biggest cryer over this. My guess is [anyone in SAS] but I can't wait for the competition.

same with any team who is just on the tier cut-off.. It was not fair and Gree is just stupid enough to not fix it. (or try to do a system upgrade at the worst time)

Dunky
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
same with any team who is just on the tier cut-off.. It was not fair and Gree is just stupid enough to not fix it. (or try to do a system upgrade at the worst time)
Thanks for standing up for the small (and big) folks just on the tier cut-off.. we were 15k outside top250 before this **** happened.

Travers
01-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Gree now would be a good time to released all LTBs for us to at least make half the players a little happy

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Thanks for standing up for the small (and big) folks just on the tier cut-off.. we were 15k outside top250 before this **** happened.

We were 11k from top 25. We were in top 25 all battle till this happened.....

mxz
01-06-2014, 12:20 PM
And anyone who was above you got locked out, too. Let me guess, you were magically going to coast past them in the last minutes while they decided that 15K lead for 1st / 25th / 100th / etc.. was safe?

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 12:29 PM
And anyone who was above you got locked out, too. Let me guess, you were magically going to coast past them in the last minutes while they decided that 15K lead for 1st / 25th / 100th / etc.. was safe?

Shut up....easy for you to be so useless. Don't break a leg trying to be helpful to the forums.mmmmkay

tstok

What happened with regards to lockout for the teams that ended #24-25 I cannot say. But the fact remained that Project Phoenix held on within Top25 until the last 30 minutes or so. Somebody clearly had an easier time scoring points at this time. Make of that what you will.

Luv4SAS
Shut up....easy for you to be so useless. Don't break a leg trying to be helpful to the forums.mmmmkay

Rage much?

SAS BOT
01-06-2014, 12:35 PM
best war ever!!

xavvax
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Everyone had the same problem, my synd put up more points in the last last battle than any other battle in our synds history to finish top 400 for the first time ever. Did it suck? Yes, but we dealt with it and easily accomplished what we needed to do. It was taking me a minute a hit but I still got in about 40 hits that battle. For the last 90 mins of the event lag was really bad, you should have planned accordingly and not waited until the last minute.

Bartolo
01-06-2014, 12:38 PM

I don't think everyone had the same issues. some people couldn't get into the game, some people had lag, some people had the game crash when you hit "battle" icon and some people didn't have any issues at all. otherwise I'd 100% agree with you. I don't think anyone in my syn could get into the battle menu in the last hour of the event.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:38 PM

His right. Everyone had issues.
If you decide to leave a completely laggy war till the last minutes it's your own fault.
Everyone always wants compensation. You deserve none. It was a level playing field and you got beat on it.
Deal with it.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Everyone had the same problem, my synd put up more points in the last last battle than any other battle in our synds history to finish top 400 for the first time ever. Did it suck? Yes, but we dealt with it and easily accomplished what we needed to do. It was taking me about a minute a hit but I still got in about 40 hits that battle. For about the last 90 mins of the event lag was really bad, you should have planned accordingly and not waited to the last minute.

Top 400? WTG!!!! Try battling top syndicates all weekend then post about your accomplishments

Bartolo
01-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Top 400? WTG!!!! Try battling top syndicates all weekend then post about your accomplishments

don't be a ****.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 12:41 PM
His right. Everyone had issues.
If you decide to leave a completely laggy war till the last minutes it's your own fault.
Everyone always wants compensation. You deserve none. It was a level playing field and you got beat on it.
Deal with it.

no not everyone had issues. Move on Pablo

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Ok. No one had issues apart from project pheonix and SAS. Gree obviously has it in for them.
Everyone else your war worked absolutely fine and have nothing to complain about.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Ok. No one had issues apart from project pheonix and SAS. Gree obviously has it in for them.
Everyone else your war worked absolutely fine and have nothing to complain about.

Pretty much. MoM knew there was going to be issues so we backed off of running for top prize. When we see the game work proper then we will proceed, till then BOYCOTT

PedroPimples

Top25? Try being at the real top end for once, Top10 or top3.
Top25 show offs are nothing. You may think it makes you big, it doesn't.

Luv4SAS
My syndicate had no issues. Everything went splendidly from start to finish, so yes- Gree obviously hates Project Phoenix.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 12:50 PM

Sure however you want to view it.

Facts:
Project Phoenix had 200k ip lead on top 25 for the final battle
All of our top ip earners were either locked out or took mins to unload a refill
Someone(s) past us (we scored 80k ip in final battle) so that's 290k ip two teams scored to move us out of top 25.

So everyone had problems? No.
Do we deserve something better? Yes

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM
There was issues all game. Good leadership would of planned for it.
You tried to be clever and stay just in t25 rather than play it safe and be well in, you failed.
Did you finish t25? No
Do you therefor deserve t25 prize? No

How do you know the team(s) that over took you didn't have the same issues the 2/3 hours before the end? That could be the only reason you was there till that late.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Pedro makes great point. My flawless vision of leadership has maintained MoM through yet another battle unscathed.

Those who wish to join us for wise leadership, bow your heads and repeat after me...

There is no God but Molly and Molly's Voice is his Prophet.

I love tacos
01-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Waist of space^^^^^^^

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 01:05 PM
Pretty much. MoM knew there was going to be issues so we backed off of running for top prize. When we see the game work proper then we will proceed, till then BOYCOTT

Even though I know you're not MoM, this is pretty funny. In fact, knowing that you're not MoM makes it even more funny.

+1

Pedro makes great point. My flawless vision of leadership has maintained MoM through yet another battle unscathed.

Those who wish to join us for wise leadership, bow your heads and repeat after me...

There is no God but Molly and Molly's Voice is his Prophet.

Now you're just trying too hard.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Waist of space^^^^^^^

Are you calling him fat?

Luv4SAS
01-06-2014, 01:09 PM
He really doesn't look overweight in his pic, and you ARE the one named "I love tacos".

therealbengie
01-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Facts:
All of our top ip earners were either locked out or took mins to unload a refill
Someone(s) past us (we scored 80k ip in final battle) so that's 290k ip two teams scored to move us out of top 25.

awwww, diddums didn't "win" a "prize". shame.

you realise this game has virtually nothing to with skill so you can't call it competition, the only "competition" is which idiot is willing to spend more money and anything syn based above top 500-750 is simply a case of getting a bunch of idiots together who are all willing to spend more money together than anyone else.

I laugh at the leader board in all events, all you people at the top that aren't hacking must be crazy rich to be able to throw thousands of dollars a month down the pan without a care in the world.

GucciMane
01-06-2014, 01:14 PM

Hey pedro, want to hear something funny?

We versed Project Phoenix in the very first battle, they panicked after we had the lead 15-20 minutes in, and overspent maintaining a #1 spot for the first two battles. I believe they landed well over 200K IP in the first battle. We were kinda laughing "okay they can have it that win"

And now they're saying they were screwed by GREE. They and SAS alone. lol. Well, when you have the #1 spot you are bound to fight the top syns and if you can't hang, you can't hang. The war lasts for more than one day. PP came out the gates at a full sprint while most other top 25/50 came out at a light jog and built up speed throughout the remainder of the war. You don't just backtrack on bugs EVERYONE was having in the last hour for your mistakes.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:18 PM
Haha but no you can't say it's there fault. Obviously it's the world all against them, conspiring to stop them achieving that t25 prize.
I wonder if they still have there tin foil hate on.

Sikgimp1
01-06-2014, 01:27 PM

Facts:

We finished 24th and scored 86k last battle so…...

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Bahaha so someone is telling not quite the truth you say?

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 01:32 PM
We finished 24th and scored 86k last battle so…...

Perhaps you were ranked #15 going into the last battle and JUST avoided getting knocked out by all those groups that were completely unaffected and were able to kill it in the last battle.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Perhaps. Or perhaps someone is hoping to get more than there fair due.

kingofwale
01-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Perhaps you were ranked #15 going into the last battle and JUST avoided getting knocked out by all those groups that were completely unaffected and were able to kill it in the last battle.

my team went to the last battle. we were head-in-head in the war.. and then problem started. most of my teams are logged out other than a few players. In the end. we lost the war 80K to 290K.

so clearly it's affecting some people more than others. I don't get why people are defending Gree's server with this "you should've planned ahead" crap.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:38 PM
Because yes the server was bad, over the course of the war pretty much everyone suffered. Some are just using it as an excuse to try and get more than what they earnt.
When the game has issues, and you know these issues are there, you plan around them.

cajunman
01-06-2014, 01:45 PM
we were 24th going into the last battle and scored 86k to maintain 24th place.

Michel01
01-06-2014, 01:46 PM
We'll get nothing. They didn't give us anything at Xmas or New Year unlike other gaming companies, who don't mess up but have goodwill to their customers.

Oh, sorry - we were gifted a ton of back-to-back, expensive events to keep their coffers full.

That was the most ridiculous event-long server failure we have had to endure yet.

Possibly.

Though I can think of others.

Unsurprisingly.

Very true..............

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Because yes the server was bad, over the course of the war pretty much everyone suffered. Some are just using it as an excuse to try and get more than what they earnt.
When the game has issues, and you know these issues are there, you plan around them.

There were issues with lag at the start during the LTQ. LTQ disappears issues were gone for the next 67hrs just to reappear in the final hr. You are the customer defending the latter. Awesome job, keep it real big guy!

And by the way we don't care who we match up against we put points up against every syndicate. We came out of the gate hard, we battled every battle hard but just couldn't login for the final battle. Like I clearly stated before Pablo move on, this isn't a thread for your type.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:51 PM
My type? What's that? Someone who knows far more about the game and people than those whining on here trying to scam gree because of there own failings?

You are comparing two Completely different scenarios. Stop always looking for someone to blame other than yourself. Be a man, admit your own failings. Stop acting like a spoilt child.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 01:51 PM
my team went to the last battle. we were head-in-head in the war.. and then problem started. most of my teams are logged out other than a few players. In the end. we lost the war 80K to 290K.

so clearly it's affecting some people more than others. I don't get why people are defending Gree's server with this "you should've planned ahead" crap.

I'm not defending their servers. I'm defending justice. Justice of the Gree gods. SAS loses on the basis of Karma and hubris. Project Phoenix loses on that one dude having the terrible gif logo.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm not defending their servers. I'm defending justice. Justice of the Gree gods. SAS loses on the basis of Karma and hubris. Project Phoenix loses on that one dude having the terrible gif logo.

Quoted for truth.

kingofwale
01-06-2014, 02:01 PM

My team was not affected by it. however for those who spent vaults after vault this week. I have to stand up for those.

You can call it justice/karma or whatever, but those kind of issues should not be a part of the game.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 02:01 PM
My type? What's that? Someone who knows far more about the game and people than those whining on here trying to scam gree because of there own failings?

You are comparing two Completely different scenarios. Stop always looking for someone to blame other than yourself. Be a man, admit your own failings. Stop acting like a spoilt child.

No, your type is the guy that knows nothing of the situation but claims to know more then the rest. Shouldn't you have a #smug in your signature so people know how dumb you really are?

Gree still letting RG members take over others accounts during battles?????

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:08 PM
I know a lot lore than you think.
Maybe if you wasn't crying and lying on here your get more sympathy.
Why would i have smug? I'm not in Htc.
I say the truth, and alt of people get butthurt over that. People need to man up and take responsibilities for there own actions.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 02:10 PM
I say the truth, and alt of people get butthurt over that. People need to man up and take responsibilities for there own actions.

I know you aren't in htc. It was a double shot. So you know more then I think, yet you haven't shown any proof of that. Instead of telling people you don't know what they need to do maybe you should just walk away.

Molly's Voice
01-06-2014, 02:11 PM

I lol'd.

Extras

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:15 PM
I know you aren't in htc. It was a double shot. So you know more then I think, yet you haven't shown any proof of that. Instead of telling people you don't know what they need to do maybe you should just walk away.

Why would I walk away? Because your getting upset about being told some home truths?
Maybe you should man up and deal with the fact your team just wasn't good enough.

Zinger _
01-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Like GREE? You mean you didn't have any lag issues whatsoever?
You're actually about as useful as a pimple. Go and be a criticising waste of space elsewhere.

Gothic Albino
01-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Sure sounds like Deadwater needs a nap. Or a tissue. Poor little guy.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Why would I walk away? Because your getting upset about being told some home truths?
Maybe you should man up and deal with the fact your team just wasn't good enough.

I'm not upset at you. You just keep this conversation going around in a circle. This thread is for gree not for you. Although you keep defending them, then self proclaim to be the people's champ.

So here I will open the thread door for you to quietly walk away.....

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Like GREE? You mean you didn't have any lag issues whatsoever?
You're actually about as useful as a pimple. Go and be a criticising waste of space elsewhere.

What are you talking about? I said everyone had lag issues, so no one team should feel like they are especially hard done by. Learn to read and comprehend what is said.
It's funny how you tell me not to criticize, while all the pair of you are doing is exactly that.
You are clearly butthurt and want more than you deserve.
If you want to try and engage in debate with me I suggest you take a long hard think about it and try to get a few things to say that can hold up To scrutiny.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm not upset at you. You just keep this conversation going around in a circle. This thread is for gree not for you. Although you keep defending them, then self proclaim to be the people's champ.

I'm not saying gree was blameless. I've posted elsewhere about the shambles. But to put entirely the blame for the teams failure at there feet isn't right.

Gothic Albino
01-06-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm not saying gree was blameless. I've posted elsewhere about the shambles. But to put entirely the blame for the teams failure at there feet isn't right.

^truth

Preach on, brotha.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 02:24 PM
It's all Gree's fault, trust me. They have actively denied the links between CC and cancer despite overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary. Is this what you want your kids taking in?

Do you want them ending their sentences in a preposition? That's what CC will do to you. Be your own advocate, don't expect the government to do it for you.

Zinger _
01-06-2014, 02:29 PM
What are you talking about? I said everyone had lag issues, so no one team should feel like they are especially hard done by. Learn to read and comprehend what is said.
It's funny how you tell me not to criticize, while all the pair of you are doing is exactly that.
You are clearly butthurt and want more than you deserve.
If you want to try and engage in debate with me I suggest you take a long hard think about it and try to get a few things to say that can hold up To scrutiny.
Firstly, I'm not defending the people that are complaining I sympathise with them
Because they invested a lot of money over the course of the weekend, however have had to deal with terrible lag and several other server related issues. Perhaps if these had not occurred they may have achieved better, maybe not as some were worse affected by the issues.
Funny how you bring up that I'm criticising when I'm actually just having a go at you because I doubt you've actually made one somewhat positive post all day.
You should do a little investigation before you call someone out for being butthurt and seeking some kind of reward from GREE. Find my post where I say that.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:34 PM
People edit posts all the time so I won't dig back.
Whether it's at me, gree or bill Clinton it's still criticising.
Check the quickie questions thread. I'm pretty much the only one in there helping players out. So there you are positive posts.
Perhaps they would of, perhaps they wouldn't. We don't know. What we do know is that there has been issues all war so leaving it to the last battle is tempting fate. If they didn't want to gamble with it they should of ensured they was well in and safe before then.

Deadwater
01-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Firstly, I'm not defending the people that are complaining I sympathise with them
Because they invested a lot of money over the course of the weekend, however have had to deal with terrible lag and several other server related issues. Perhaps if these had not occurred they may have achieved better, maybe not as some were worse affected by the issues.
Funny how you bring up that I'm criticising when I'm actually just having a go at you because I doubt you've actually made one somewhat positive post all day.
You should do a little investigation before you call someone out for being butthurt and seeking some kind of reward from GREE. Find my post where I say that.

+1

Check the quickie questions thread. I'm pretty much the only one in there helping players out. So there you are positive posts.
Perhaps they would of, perhaps they wouldn't. We don't know. What we do know is that there has been issues all war so leaving it to the last battle is tempting fate. If they didn't want to gamble with it they should of ensured they was well in and safe before then.

-1...once again you still don't know anything.

xavvax
01-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Wow you have played the game way longer than anyone in my synd, and your synd spends way more money! Im so impressed by you I wish I was as cool as your syndicate im so jealous! .....dont be a douche bc your syndicate couldnt over come the obstacles other synds did. Perhaps you should try harder the first few days so it doesn't come down to the last few minutes. Everyone knows gree has lag issues.

I wasnt trying to bicker with you but just bc you have played longer and/or spent more money doesn't mean you should look down on others

Zinger _
01-06-2014, 02:42 PM
I agree with you in the sense that there probably are several syndicates trying to take advantage of the lag situation, but still sympathise with the ones that genuinely were affected the worst. I'm sure that it affected others more so as there were several times when someone else could get onto the game and I couldn't or I could and they couldn't.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:45 PM
+1

-1...once again you still don't know anything.

Of course not. When it suits your arguement I'm sure i don't.
Prove me wrong and then ill accept it.
You took a gamble, that gamble didn't come in.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Zing yeah I'll agree with you. Some people were hard done by. Some took a gamble and it didn't pay off.
But coming on here whining about it won't solve anything. And I do still think people should take more responsibility for there own actions rather than always looking for somewhere else to lay the blame.

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 02:54 PM

Unless you're LOC, belittling somebody for being in a lower tier than you is a little silly. LOC, SAS, SC, etc could certainly use the same tone about your accomplishments.

Fearlessheat
01-06-2014, 02:57 PM
We were 11k from top 25. We were in top 25 all battle till this happened.....

I'm kinda annoyed by tha bs but we were top 25 and you could've beat us lol so I'm kinda glad

Zinger _
01-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Maybe so, but it's only natural to complain if you were hard done by and it wasn't 100% your fault. If nobody said anything GREE would think everything is great and their game has no problems, when it clearly does.
Some are probably just taking the piss asking for rewards though.

Nomisser
01-06-2014, 03:03 PM
If you read the post from the entire weekend you will see everyone had problems. Your team wasn't the only only to have lag so stop crying. Everyone wants free items from gree when things don't go their way. You sound like a kid move on.

possom
01-06-2014, 03:24 PM
After every war after every event there are still people that come on here and cry for days......If you don't like it move on and stop playing this game are get use to it cause it's not going change

usmc.elite
01-06-2014, 03:27 PM
Well everyone is leaving cc anyways so, although they should reward us and we all know they wont for there mess ups. Everyones quitting so cc will go under shortly with there lawsuit as well.

Dahat1
01-06-2014, 07:12 PM
What the heck is that?

Danny Clear
01-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Id rather double war prizes or another 40% off sale than some prize that's given out 2 the whole game and is basically useless because everyone has it

The Expendables
01-06-2014, 07:47 PM
We didn't have any issues until the last 4 hours of play. We started getting the long wait times, undelivered gold, inability to log in, and issues like this. The only real complaint we have it one battle. The last one. We started a battle with 1 hour and some change on the clock. Our record at the time was 49-6. We slugged it out with the team the entire time with glitches and all. With 15 minutes to go every single one of us were stuck on loading screens and finally to the point of locking up all together. We were in the lead before the lock up happened. We were able to finally get back into the game 20 minutes after the event ended to find that we had lost by 3 points. We lost the 50 win prize by 3 points. During this battle alone we used roughly a vault of gold. So how is this fair or my teams fault?
I love this game glitches and all but I will be requesting a refund from iTunes for the gold I have purchased. I urge everyone to do the same. The only way Gree'd will listen is to hurt them in the only place they care about.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 08:14 PM
We didn't have any issues until the last 4 hours of play. We started getting the long wait times, undelivered gold, inability to log in, and issues like this. The only real complaint we have it one battle. The last one. We started a battle with 1 hour and some change on the clock. Our record at the time was 49-6. We slugged it out with the team the entire time with glitches and all. With 15 minutes to go every single one of us were stuck on loading screens and finally to the point of locking up all together. We were in the lead before the lock up happened. We were able to finally get back into the game 20 minutes after the event ended to find that we had lost by 3 points. We lost the 50 win prize by 3 points. During this battle alone we used roughly a vault of gold. So how is this fair or my teams fault?
I love this game glitches and all but I will be requesting a refund from iTunes for the gold I have purchased. I urge everyone to do the same. The only way Gree'd will listen is to hurt them in the only place they care about.

So because of an alleged fault in one battle, where your team used in total 1 vault, you will all be requesting full refunds?
Sounds more like you had this intention all along. Like you are trying deliberately to play gree because you lost and your pride is hurt.

Shthead mike
01-07-2014, 10:29 AM
I don't really care if you were top 3 top 25 or top 1500. People invest a lot of time in these events. They have strategies that shouldn't have to take into account random gree freezes. I know a syndicate that got locked out of their final push for 10 streak and lost by 100 points. Final score was 920 vs 1090. All the long hours, tied to device for disappointment. These aren't sore losers. These are people who got ripped out of the opportunity to finish a game properly.

djonny88
01-07-2014, 10:43 AM
same happened here we were top 100 and after we were top 150