PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the CRAZY GAME LAG on our last battle GREE

RAYZOR
01-06-2014, 11:38 AM
This is our last battle and the game is crashing and lagging like crazy...its taking over 20 sec for a hit to go thru...forget about using gold refills takes just as long..Many on my team have had the gold taken and no refill...Whats up with this...Screwed yet again..

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Yep. Good old GREE and Lag City. Its really fun. Lol... then they tell us to get an internet connection.... Eat my butt... How about you upgrade your servers. My 100 down 10 up internet is apparently not real?

Dunky
01-06-2014, 11:48 AM
I bought 3x gold... got only 1x...

Aquaboo
01-06-2014, 11:51 AM
I bought 3x gold... got only 1x...

Contact iTunes/Google Wallet directly......don't waste your time with a Gree ticket. This approach got me my funds returned in a couple of hours.

Dunky
01-06-2014, 11:51 AM
What do i need for google wallet? (what proof?)

Aquaboo
01-06-2014, 11:56 AM
What do i need for google wallet? (what proof?)

Just your account details. Go to the Wallet Website - there is an option to contact support. You give a contact phone number and they call you within 5 minutes from the USA. Just explain what happened, they are very efficient and sympathetic. I'm certain they will process a refund immediately.

Essentially you just need to tell them that you paid for the in-game funds (gold) but never received it.......a non-provision of service. (they will be able to view your payment details on your account).

Dunky
01-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Just your account details. Go to the Wallet Website - there is an option to contact support. You give a contact phone number and they call you within 5 minutes from the USA. Just explain what happened, they are very efficient and sympathetic. I'm certain they will process a refund immediately.

Essentially you just need to tell them that you paid for the in-game gold but never received it.......a non-provision of service. (they will be able to view your payment details on your account).

Thanks mate,

Im in the Netherlands, will they be able to see it anyways?

Aquaboo
01-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks mate,

Im in the Netherlands, will they be able to see it anyways?

Yes - it doesn't matter your location (I'm from Scotland) and had to contact them last year about this.