PDA

View Full Version : Gree, The Most Painful Part Of CC

Touch Down
01-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Please I am begging you Gree.... on my hands and knees.

Fix the freaking buy hideout / wall or what ever y'all call it system!!

It is fully the most painful part of the game (there is a few) Leaders spend a lot of time tapping to each level, confirming on the way!! All 10 stages!
Then we have to contend with the lag each click and waste more precious time from our already over committed CC lives.

Now think of it like this. I know this will get your attention ;)
How many hours are y'all losing to leaders tapping away buying and upgrading walls / hideouts when they could be tapping their gold away in battle?

So maybe instead of sitting around the lunch table thinking of ways to punish us some more, try do something nice and fix this hideous monster of a task.

:)

MattThomas08
01-06-2014, 12:08 PM
I think this feature was implemented in another game, KA maybe? It's insane to have to click through those things and upgrade them. I used to farm it out to Pepper's kids, they enjoyed the tap tap tappy.

I suppose it's because KA has better bones.

Ciara
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
+1

I share your pain

InglouriousBastard
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
I asked for the same thing almost a year ago... :mad:

ILikeTheAbuse
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Seconded... though only because I have to tap tap tap. I'm sure the rest of my syn only cares because I moan about it every time they tell me that we need more walls. 1/50 people in the game care. There are plenty of issues that 90% of everyone would love to see fixed, like the inability to load CC for the last 30min of the war.

Faith_1
01-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Seconded... though only because I have to tap tap tap. I'm sure the rest of my syn only cares because I moan about it every time they tell me that we need more walls. 1/50 people in the game care. There are plenty of issues that 90% of everyone would love to see fixed, like the inability to load CC for the last 30min of the war.

Agreed! More than pissed off with this battle. If tapping confirm for hideouts was my only problem with this one I would be happy!!!