PDA

View Full Version : Down for 30 mins?

Doriselva
01-06-2014, 10:06 AM
And right before a battle event is over. Nice one GREE

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:09 AM
A few in our synd got the same thing. Apparently we put up too many points last battle. GREE's looking to screw us again this war.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:09 AM
And right before a battle event is over. Nice one GREE

Working fine for me and the rest of the Mollies??

I for the life of me can't understand why people always complain about Gree this or that. They always respond quickly to any issues I have ever had.

Did you try a hard reset w Ctl Alt Del??

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:11 AM

I for the life of me can't understand why people always complain about Gree this or that. They always respond quickly to any issues I have ever had.

I see you've given up as Molly's Voice

Doriselva
01-06-2014, 10:14 AM

Why are you even responding to this? I'm sure I'm not the only one with an issue and I try not to complain much. Ugh Molly troll won since I responded to this

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:17 AM
Why are you even responding to this? I'm sure I'm not the only one with an issue and I try not to complain much. Ugh Molly troll won since I responded to this

No troll intended. Just seems apparent that if everyone complained as much as Tzora does there would be a thread every second.

Just sayin

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:18 AM
I see you've given up as Molly's Voice

Nope. Just as you in fact are not the "real" TeflonDon of this game, I in fact am not Molly's Voice.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:21 AM
Nope. Just as you in fact are not the "real" TeflonDon of this game, I in fact am not Molly's Voice.

The difference being that I'm not pretending to be in whatever syndicate the "real" TeflonDon is in. If only you could say as much about pretending to be in the Mollys

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:24 AM
The difference being that I'm not pretending to be in whatever syndicate the "real" TeflonDon is in. If only you could say as much about pretending to be in the Mollys

I am the founder and leader of Molly Maguire so get your acts straight noob.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:25 AM

I am the founder and leader of Molly Maguire so get your facts straight noob.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Prove it. You're coming off as "full of it"

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Prove it. You're coming off as "full of it"

Nothing to prove to the insignificant members of this forum to which you find yourself a member of.

You however are coming off as a noob who had no clue who in fact they are speaking to.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Lol. Kk..

Just checked with the actual Mollys. You're just another pretending wanna-be troll

Doriselva
01-06-2014, 10:30 AM
No troll intended. Just seems apparent that if everyone complained as much as Tzora does there would be a thread every second.

Just sayin

Maybe I'm misinformed of the point if the forum. In thr middle of a battle I get a message saying it's down for 30 mins. Maybe I could have worded it better but I still feel it was worth the post

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Lol. Kk..

Just checked with the actual Mollys. You're just another pretending wanna-be troll

Ok, next your going to tell us you are a "real" Molly just like your the "real" Teflon don right?

You didn't check w anyone pal, so move along.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Ha... okay, have fun pretending to be a Molly

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Maybe I'm misinformed of the point if the forum. In thr middle of a battle I get a message saying it's down for 30 mins. Maybe I could have worded it better but I still feel it was worth the post

Dor,

The point of the forum is to allow mindless idiots (who have poured their hard earned money into a broken game) a place to vent their frustrations and anger, Thus preventing mass scuicide or other mindless violence from ensuing.

So I guess in fact your thread was in keeping with this mission, carry on!

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Ha... okay, have fun pretending to be a Molly

I'm not "a" Molly, I am "THE" Molly

Doriselva
01-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Dor,

The point of the forum is to allow mindless idiots (who have poured their hard earned money into a broken game) a place to vent their frustrations and anger, Thus preventing mass scuicide or other mindless violence from ensuing.

So I guess in fact your thread was in keeping with this mission, carry on!

Lol free player here. Still have gold from the last time they gave it to us. Not all of us are mindless idiots.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Lol free player here. Still have gold from the last time they gave it to us. Not all of us are mindless idiots.

Well played, congrats on winning the game!

TZora
01-06-2014, 12:23 PM
another fan or an old fan with a new name? w/e my fan base grows :o

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM
another fan or an old fan with a new name? w/e my fan base grows :o

To be honest it disappoints me you don't instantly know.