PDA

View Full Version : Did Any Gold Program Members Get Thier Reward?

DTA-HOG
01-06-2014, 09:40 AM
The terms say 6 days to pay the reward. Did anyone get their gold yet?

BIG DH
01-06-2014, 10:44 AM
Yep, 10 characters.

oakletixfan
01-06-2014, 02:40 PM
got mine today

CJ54
01-06-2014, 02:43 PM
It's usually on the 7th, sometimes earlier.

damcv62
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
One of my faction mates didn't get his reward, and was told he wasn't enrolled in the program, even though he has the email from support confirming he is enrolled, and it's clearly from before the new month started.

Supports answer? Too bad, so sad, buy more gold next month. Why do that? Instead of rewarding a good customer who clearly was enrolled, and spent $1000 in a month, you tell him to get bent? That makes sense. Piss off real money spenders instead of giving them something that costs you nothing. :/

DTA-HOG
01-06-2014, 05:40 PM
There has to be a misunderstanding. They will make it right as long as he purchased said amount before Gree's version of the end of the month was in line with your friends time line. It's been shown in the past that if you purchase gold at 11:59 est on the last day of the month, it will be credited for the flowing month. If you complain, you get taken out of the gold program for good so tell your friend to tread lightly.

I got my gold 5 minutes after I started this thread. Thanks Gree! You don't hear that enough.

One of my faction mates didn't get his reward, and was told he wasn't enrolled in the program, even though he has the email from support confirming he is enrolled, and it's clearly from before the new month started.

Supports answer? Too bad, so sad, buy more gold next month. Why do that? Instead of rewarding a good customer who clearly was enrolled, and spent $1000 in a month, you tell him to get bent? That makes sense. Piss off real money spenders instead of giving them something that costs you nothing. :/

CJ54
01-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Well if he did get that response and was enrolled (which shouldn't happen), tell him to response to the ticket asking to speak to the bonus program coordinator.

Also, the reason we're so strict about the rules is actually because of fairness.

It's been shown in the past that if you purchase gold at 11:59 est on the last day of the month, it will be credited for the flowing month. If you complain, you get taken out of the gold program for good so tell your friend to tread lightly.

That is correct, although it takes more than complaints.

Mcm2013
01-07-2014, 09:01 AM
thanks i will try that, yes i enrolled at the end of august, got the email back saying i was enrolled, spent $1200 in the month of novemeber and never got the bonus, have the original email and all my purchase reciepts