PDA

View Full Version : raid boss history issue: now shows unranked for ALL

evilbeef54
01-05-2014, 10:03 PM
I know a bunch of us in my faction are having this issue. Only the last 3 bosses we killed are showing me that I was involved, EVERYTHING else from the last two days it looks like I did nothing, earlier today when we started farming I could see the prizes I earned, now when I go to the history tab it shows that I am unranked for those bosses I hit a few hours ago.

98SSVERT
01-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Im in the same faction as the op and i'm missing at least an hours worth of units. I kept an eye on my stats and they havent moved up until 5 min ago. I made sure i always cleared the min with ease and I still havent received the units for them. We cannot be the only people having this issue. I sent in a support ticket so hopefully this gets straightened out.

buckshot
01-05-2014, 11:14 PM
im an android user and im having an issue with not receiving the points for hitting the raid boss on occasions. wasted hits and didn't qualify for the unit. kinda frustrating

Esohceekayes
01-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Hell the bulk of our history says unranked for everyone except the first place person. I've had a couple I've summoned and completed alone and gotten nothing- and remained unranked. WTF?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-05-2014, 11:49 PM
You may have a problem but for the majority of us (I can only talk about iOS here and not android), you do need to wait a little while until it updates.

Also the results section will have other players as unranked until they log on again to connect with the server.

I'm necessarily suggesting that's your problem but this is one thing I have noticed an thought I should mention here.

evilbeef54
01-06-2014, 12:37 AM
That is absolutely 100% not the case here, these kills were showing up in our history until a few hours ago, we could see all the kills we had done and the prizes we had earned, now the history is gone, it looks like we did nothing... also the prizes started getting terrible for the few that do show we earned (only some of the recent ones show up as ranked) we are killing the hell out of boss 80 and 85 but almost every single time we just get a unit worth 300 stats... for a boss 85... this is terrible... I have done every raid boss in CC and never had a problem like this

OracleSix
01-06-2014, 02:48 AM
That is absolutely 100% not the case here, these kills were showing up in our history until a few hours ago, we could see all the kills we had done and the prizes we had earned, now the history is gone, it looks like we did nothing... also the prizes started getting terrible for the few that do show we earned (only some of the recent ones show up as ranked) we are killing the hell out of boss 80 and 85 but almost every single time we just get a unit worth 300 stats... for a boss 85... this is terrible... I have done every raid boss in CC and never had a problem like this

Same for us -- LTE is complete but we were farming some more units and bosses stopped giving units around 9pm PST give or take an hour

evilbeef54
01-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Same for us -- LTE is complete but we were farming some more units and bosses stopped giving units around 9pm PST give or take an hour

That is almost the exact same time things went south for us too... weird