PDA

View Full Version : Mods, a sincere request

TZora
01-05-2014, 07:58 PM
i understand that u gotta kick off the trolls but i hope you didn't kick off someone who didn't deserved to be kicked off.

iteachem is a regular member and i didn't see any nasties coming from him.
iteachems is a troll who was impersonating iteachem using the same avatar and trolling the forum.

hope you didn't kick off iteachem thinking he was trolling the forum. just thought to bring it to your attention. now if you wish to kick me off for bringing this up, so be it. if you kicked off iteachem by mistake, i'd request you to lift off the penalty.

Raws
01-05-2014, 08:05 PM
both are banned

RealTeflonDon
01-05-2014, 08:18 PM
I hope he wasn't unrightfully banned as well, but unfortunately I believe that questioning a mod's decision is also a bannable offense. Tread carefully Zora.

Raws
01-05-2014, 08:22 PM
I hope he wasn't unrightfully banned as well, but unfortunately I believe that questioning a mod's decision is also a bannable offense. Tread carefully Zora.

he gets banned twice a week, hes not scared lol

TZora
01-05-2014, 08:22 PM
it is ok .. i'm not scared of speaking out the truth .. i've asked iteachem in game if he said anything bad/offensive. he mentioned he never wrote anything to get a perma-ban.

by the way, i'm not questioning mods, i'm just requesting them to check if they kicked off iteachem by mistake. and in the process if they think that i deserve a ban too, it is fine with me :)

RealTeflonDon
01-05-2014, 08:24 PM
I love the truth! And good for you for looking out for a fellow forum-goer. :-)

Killerkid
01-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Here what the guideline says: "Discuss locked threads or moderation actions."
But I agree that banning Iteachem (the real one not the troll) was a bit too much, I reviewed his last post and he wasn't breaking a rule at all unless doing a RIP thread for a deceased player and mentionning the real name of the deceased is part of the rule to not post your or other people personnal information.

HavingFun
01-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Here what the guideline says: "Discuss locked threads or moderation actions."
But I agree that banning Iteachem (the real one not the troll) was a bit too much, I reviewed his last post and he wasn't breaking a rule at all unless doing a RIP thread for a deceased player and mentionning the real name of the deceased is part of the rule to not post your or other people personnal information.
Folks push forum rules to limit everyday. No way Teach did something wrong. Ridiculous he is out even for 24 hours.

RealTeflonDon
01-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Wait.... Teach got a perma-ban!?!

Luv4SAS
01-05-2014, 09:03 PM
I have to jump on board with this one..... I don't agree with everything teach says, but I saw him post nothing that is even remotely close to a bannable offense. I'm hoping this was just the mods making a mistake, and accidentally banning "Iteachem" instead of "Iteachems".

Mods- Make this right. There is no reason Iteachem's acct should be banned.

TZora
01-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Thanks for supporting the cause. iteachem is a rival gang member to me and i'd do everything to troll him lol .. but seriously, banning him by mistake and that too perma-ban is a bit too much. i want my punchbag back on the forum :D

RealTeflonDon
01-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Ya wow... That's quite impressive that he somehow earned himself a perma-ban..

Zora, I know you've spoken with him outside of the forum here. Perhaps it's possible that he sent a PM that earned it for him? Unlikely I know.

Luv4SAS
01-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks for supporting the cause. iteachem is a rival gang member to me and i'd do everything to troll him lol .. but seriously, banning him by mistake and that too perma-ban is a bit too much. i want my punchbag back on the forum :D

I quit playing several months back, but I've been around a long time (banned accounts), and know well of your rivalry with the Indians....... It's all in game, and fun. As a rival, you posting this- I still don't like you in game, but you've earned my respect outside the game, and as a human. Kudos for keeping it real.

sister morphine
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Thanks for starting this thread Zora. I couldn't believe it when teach emailed me to say he'd been permanently banned, and with no reason. If he has been swept up along with his imitator, it's an injustice that needs righting.

PedroPimples
01-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Bring back teach!!!
The real one

Dahat1
01-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Bring back teach!!!
The real one

I never thought I'd say this... But I agree with you.

PedroPimples
01-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Why would you not?

Luv4SAS
01-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Why would you not?

Because like me, you're about 50/50........ Some people like you because you speak the truth, and others; well, they just can't handle the truth.

N41LZ
01-06-2014, 03:27 AM
There really needs to be a bit more reading done before someone gets the boot.

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 03:39 AM
It's happened to to many good posters, mods just get trigger happy.

mxz
01-06-2014, 05:01 AM
I do not like this School of Rock band you are discussing.
Joining the bandwagon.
Free this man!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
01-06-2014, 05:45 AM
Welease the Weal Woger, Gwee!

N41LZ
01-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Tzora - send in a ticket lol

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Tzora - send in a ticket lol

5 years later, teach is still banned

Dat Guy
01-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Welease the Weal Woger, Gwee!

LOL

Perfect reply

TZora
01-06-2014, 08:50 AM
may day! may day!! we're going down ...

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:06 AM
may day! may day!! we're going down ...

Personally, after a long time of pushing the mods buttons and wasting endless time and money instead of enhancing the lives of young students, it appears iteachem got what he deserved.

Oh well to teach his own.

Now the question is what to do w mrs. Tzoro who's constant whining is like the singing of jabber jaw the shark.

When will she finally get her just deserts for pretending to be a moderator and telling everyone what to do as if she is an admin. Hey Tzoro why don't you go moderate your CK website and leave us be.

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Personally, after a long time of pushing the mods buttons and wasting endless time and money instead of enhancing the lives of young students, it appears iteachem got what he deserved.

Oh well to teach his own.

Now the question is what to do w mrs. Tzoro who's constant whining is like the singing of jabber jaw the shark.

When will she finally get her just deserts for pretending to be a moderator and telling everyone what to do as if she is an admin. Hey Tzoro why don't you go moderate your CK website and leave us be.

You have 1 post and already, no one likes you

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:19 AM
You have 1 post and already, no one likes you

Oooh that's strong words from someone 1month into there forum membership.

I will listen to what you have to say since you have such seniority.

Hey why don't you explain to Tzora why you are impersonating here good friend TeflonDon?

RealTeflonDon
01-06-2014, 10:34 AM
I've already explained that I am impersonating no one. Teach knew it, Tzora knows it. I am a "RealTeflonDon" though.

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 10:42 AM
I've already explained that I am impersonating no one. Teach knew it, Tzora knows it. I am a "RealTeflonDon" though.

By that I assume you mean you are coated in Polytetrafluoroethylene? Or that you are a member of the Mafia? Is the the Cold Mafia I assume?

Are you in fact Baroness????

Well played!

I have been trolled. Welcome back Baronass

MollyDolly
01-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Well not sure if mods have heard you. And as you see many have created there own TzoraButthurt threads to whine

CJ54
01-06-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm checking on this right now.

iteachem
01-06-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm checking on this right now.
Thanks so much for checking up on this and thank you Zora for starting the thread

PedroPimples
01-06-2014, 02:46 PM
What about thank you to me for giving the thread credence?

sister morphine
01-06-2014, 02:51 PM
Welcome back teach :) thanks due to CJ for fixing this, and apparently "fixing" MollyDolly too.

iteachem
01-06-2014, 02:53 PM
What about thank you to me for giving the thread credence?

I appreciate all the people who spoke up and supported me and I totally understand I mean that was a pretty good clone of my information.

CJ54
01-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Okay, think we're good here. Justice has been done, mod mistake corrected (sorry about that, iteachem), etc.