PDA

View Full Version : Do Faction Units Stack on Raid Boss?

niconon
01-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Wondering if anyone knows if you can go to another faction after yours has finished to collect faction prizes twice? I know you can continue collecting loot items. Thx.

Mr Sunshine
01-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Wondered the same thing

Aks
01-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I think you can do that.. As long as event is running you should be able to collect it.. Its similar to epic boss.. But cannot confirm coz have not seen or heard yet..

Mervic
01-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Pretty sure it is same in KA, where you cannot have the same reward for faction if you hop to other guild..but you are eligible for loot prize.

SGT Rud
01-05-2014, 10:48 AM
The previous 7 days of bosses did not allow it, I am not sure why they would code the units for this to. For the Boss faction goals. I am sure they a re set up that once you get one, you cannot get another.

ps- but we havent tried it yet.

SevenO9
01-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Never worked for any other event. Won't work this time neither most likely.

Here is why: A faction could do the beginner version hundred of times by disbanding and starting fresh over and over again, accumulating crazy boosts from the ultimate unit.

Mr Sunshine
01-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Never worked for any other event. Won't work this time neither most likely.

Here is why: A faction could do the beginner version hundred of times by disbanding and starting fresh over and over again, accumulating crazy boosts from the ultimate unit.

Lol, that would be great though

...BORIS
01-05-2014, 12:42 PM
There is very illogical reasoning in a lot of these posts.
The provider may have coded anything to happen, and glitches have happened before. No?
If you'd like to join a lowly faction to test the theory, you'd be welcome.

When we get toward the Black Skull Assassin, who'd like to try with us?

mreilly
01-05-2014, 12:48 PM
There is very illogical reasoning in a lot of these posts.
The provider may have coded anything to happen, and glitches have happened before. No?
If you'd like to join a lowly faction to test the theory, you'd be welcome.

When we get toward the Black Skull Assassin, who'd like to try with us?

It's illogical to ignore the wisdom of players who have played forever? We tried this in beyond the dead even after a recent event and it didn't work on a newer game... why would gree forget to change it on one of the millions of events they had here?

duk
01-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Members of the faction im in have come across players with several of them

Jesse21
01-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Pretty sure it is same in KA, where you cannot have the same reward for faction if you hop to other guild..but you are eligible for loot prize.

This is correct...... Um a friend of mine tried. No luck.