PDA

View Full Version : iteachem is an energy glitching cheater

iteachems
01-05-2014, 12:44 AM
I notice you have backed away from the claim that I have the ltq prizes because clearly I don't. Another fault in your argument

No I didn't. Let's return to this post: (/forum/showthread.php?78795-RIP-Carmen-!&p=1136795#post1136795)

I don't have a single personal LTQ top prize,usually just the sltq prize because I ignore the personal goals until the syndicate finishes.

You are right I don't spend money.. But I don't glitch either. I have the plus 5 energy regen so I do pretty well playing free. I also prehit like crazy when possible and do everything else humanly possible to maximize my energy use

And if you know anything about me I have also been anti cheat forever so go climb into your hole you piece of s h it. You enjoy hiding behind your bull**** name and calling me self righteous .... Well go f your self you miserable loser

You claim you don't have a single LTQ final prize, repeatedly, after I mentioned that you have multiple early LTQ final prizes. In the very next sentence you admit that you do not spend money on this game. So, my question to you is this: in which events did you get the Sid's Warhammer and Double Dragon items?

http://i.imgur.com/PxjZvvo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gdHyYUr.jpg

Those were the 2nd and 3rd LTQs, if I recall correctly (the first was the mix of PvP/PvE for Hitman's Ride). There is one other way you could have received the Double Dragons, but I am not going to mention it if you don't already know where it is from. But the Sid's Warhammer has only ever been an LTQ final prize, and that one held the record for the longest LTQ (energy-wise) for quite a while. The Elite mode alone had 70 levels, and they were all quite energy intensive. It is literally impossible for you to have completed it as a free player +5 energy and full prehits or not (and there's no way you had full prehits either- everyone knows you were camping at as low of a level as possible for as long as possible, because you were always scared of the big boys at 250). In in the unlikely event that you were prehitting every single job long before LTQs came into existence, it wouldn't have mattered, because the Elite mode reused a ton of jobs from the normal mode.

So there you go, game set and match. Admitted free player has multiple LTQ Elite prizes after claiming he has none, and also claims he never used the energy glitch. I guess those LTQ prizes just showed up in your account overnight, huh?

iteachem is an energy glitching cheater.

iteachems
01-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Also, iteachem claims that he purchased gold once and this proves that he didn't use the energy glitch to get these final LTQ prizes (because no one who has ever purchased gold has used the energy glitch, right?). He posted this screenshot of someone's email:

http://i.imgur.com/46jZWjj.png

Of course, April 15 is many months before the LTQ prizes in question. It was also the middle of the Market Plaza war, and that's why that gold was on sale. Surely he used that gold he purchased during war for some LTQs that were going to happen months later.

Touch Down
01-05-2014, 12:48 AM
We are not meant to call people out in the forum.

DavidtheBoo
01-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Enjoy your ban bro

iteachems
01-05-2014, 12:51 AM
We are not meant to call people out in the forum.

iteachem is a huge hypocrite, acting like he's some sort of crusader against cheating when he cheats his own ass off. He deserves it.

Captain Torgue
Maybe I'm wrong on this one but I'm sure as well as being LTQ prizes both of those were also PVP prizes at one point.

iteachems
Enjoy your ban bro

Pity GREEd is more concerned with people saying no-no words on the forums than they are with actually dealing with cheaters.

Gingeasian
01-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Maybe I'm wrong on this one but I'm sure as well as being LTQ prizes both of those were also PVP prizes at one point.
You would be correct

iteachems
01-05-2014, 12:54 AM

Sid's War Hammer has only ever been an LTQ Elite prize. The Double Dragons were re-used as a Top 100 individual prize in the PvP, but iteachem has never come close to Top 100 in PvP. If this was the case, he'd also have the Top 250 prize for that PvP, but he doesn't. iteachem was also previously unaware in which event the item was re-used in, and he guessed that it was from a syndicate war. He clearly didn't earn that Double Dragon in PvP, but the Sid's War Hammer was never reused so it doesn't matter.

Touch Down
01-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Pity GREEd is more concerned with people saying no-no words on the forums than they are with actually dealing with cheaters.

Lol, Funny because so true!

Danny Clear
01-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Who cares about energy glitching, u can gain 1.5 - 2 mill in stats on the epic boss just by beating him constantly and thats not even a glitch

iteachems
01-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Who cares about energy glitching, u can gain 1.5 - 2 mill in stats on the epic boss just by beating him constantly and thats not even a glitch

The only reason it matters is that iteachem, self-proclaimed ruler of all that is good and holy, has repeatedly called energy glitchers out for cheating, and yet he has done it constantly himself. He's as big of a hypocrite as you can get.

DavidtheBoo
01-05-2014, 01:05 AM
In the past you couldn't

one man gang
01-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Lol someone is a ****ing pyscho..

one man gang
01-05-2014, 04:51 AM
A lot of hate directed at teach lately? Maybe I missed what he did wrong?

Nighteg
01-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Nobody cares.

iteachems
01-05-2014, 04:56 AM
A lot of hate directed at teach lately? Maybe I missed what he did wrong?

I guess you haven't been on the forums or played CC at all in the past, say, 2 years.

one man gang
01-05-2014, 05:00 AM
Nah I have? Just his never being a ****head to anyone that hadn't had it coming?

But then I don't read every thread, so like I said, maybe I missed it.

ploop
01-05-2014, 05:04 AM
LoL. Enjoy your ban.

iteachems
01-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Nah I have? Just his never being a ****head to anyone that hadn't had it coming?

But then I don't read every thread, so like I said, maybe I missed it.

Yeah, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

one man gang
01-05-2014, 05:09 AM
Yeah, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Because my opinion is different to yours?

Lol how tolerant of you. Go make a new account, or better yet, if you wanna call someone out have the guts to do it under your real account, it's only the interwebs.

iteachems
01-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Because my opinion is different to yours?

Lol how tolerant of you. Go make a new account, or better yet, if you wanna call someone out have the guts to do it under your real account, it's only the interwebs.

Yeah, of course. You'd have to be so brave to call someone out with your "real account." I must be such a coward for being to afraid to use a "real account" to call out a hypocritical cheater. Dumbass.

PedroPimples
01-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Then why make a fake account for it?

iteachems
01-05-2014, 06:33 AM

You'll have to ponder that one yourself, Pablo.

KingOW
01-05-2014, 06:33 AM
OMG CHEATER!!!

http://www.rotskyinstitute.com/rotsky/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/wtf_hax.jpg

sister morphine
01-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Probably because his "Indians" one got banned.

N41LZ
ROFL

BM is that you?

TMI
LOL to this thread.

I have another VERY SIMPLE explanation for ALL of your screenshots.

...or he uses gold!!!! OMG, you don't say?!

LOL :D

No I didn't. Let's return to this post: (/forum/showthread.php?78795-RIP-Carmen-!&p=1136795#post1136795)

You claim you don't have a single LTQ final prize, repeatedly, after I mentioned that you have multiple early LTQ final prizes. In the very next sentence you admit that you do not spend money on this game. So, my question to you is this: in which events did you get the Sid's Warhammer and Double Dragon items?

http://i.imgur.com/PxjZvvo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gdHyYUr.jpg

Those were the 2nd and 3rd LTQs, if I recall correctly (the first was the mix of PvP/PvE for Hitman's Ride). There is one other way you could have received the Double Dragons, but I am not going to mention it if you don't already know where it is from. But the Sid's Warhammer has only ever been an LTQ final prize, and that one held the record for the longest LTQ (energy-wise) for quite a while. The Elite mode alone had 70 levels, and they were all quite energy intensive. It is literally impossible for you to have completed it as a free player +5 energy and full prehits or not (and there's no way you had full prehits either- everyone knows you were camping at as low of a level as possible for as long as possible, because you were always scared of the big boys at 250). In in the unlikely event that you were prehitting every single job long before LTQs came into existence, it wouldn't have mattered, because the Elite mode reused a ton of jobs from the normal mode.

So there you go, game set and match. Admitted free player has multiple LTQ Elite prizes after claiming he has none, and also claims he never used the energy glitch. I guess those LTQ prizes just showed up in your account overnight, huh?

iteachem is an energy glitching cheater.

wrestler84
01-05-2014, 06:44 AM
Yeah, of course. You'd have to be so brave to call someone out with your "real account." I must be such a coward for being to afraid to use a "real account" to call out a hypocritical cheater. Dumbass. BM did it so why can't you. I think you are just looking attention. Plus I'm pretty sure iteachem was just talking about the LTQ prizes that have like 50k+ stats. Plus he would've qualified forthe gold bonus and had extra gold in may and possibly june

PedroPimples
01-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Pablo? That's a new one for me to be called.
Eventually if you throw enough names at me one will be right I guess.
Anyway, I don't believe he has cheated at all. It looks ver much like someone with a vendetta and no evidence just trying to discredit.

iteachem
01-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Hey all..will post once then I am done with this thread.

So my apologies for claiming I had none of the ltq prizes. With all the events I don't remember exactly which ones i have spent money on. I don't really spend a ton of money on the game, but back during April, May, and June I did spend a decent amount and obviously picked up an LTQ prize. I don't try to complete the personal ltqs, just try to help the syn with the sltqs

So if I am at fault for anything its for being forgetful, but thankfully I have a professional troll to watch my every move.

With that being said, I would like to point out one flaw in this morons logic.

If I was glitching, why the complete absence of almost any of the LTQ prizes. If that was something I would do it would make sense that I would have a lot more than two. I mean why stop

Finally I am big time anti cheat. Always have been. If this makes me holier than thou so be it..

To my troll. I enjoy the amount of hours you have put in trying to discredit me. I am glad I have become your hobby

RealTeflonDon
01-05-2014, 07:43 AM
What a dumb thread.

iteachem
01-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Okay I lied...second post

Just wondering if this player dreams about me also lol. I have never been stalked before so just wondering the process

mxz
01-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Taking stalking to a new level. Thread of the year.

Luv4SAS
01-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Probably because his "Indians" one got banned.

+1 Exactly who this is......This guy's a psycho.

Get a grip dude- It's a phone game.

TZora
01-05-2014, 08:26 AM
i'm actually jealous of itrollem now, he's getting so much fan love :p

iteachems
01-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Hey all..will post once then I am done with this thread.

So my apologies for claiming I had none of the ltq prizes. With all the events I don't remember exactly which ones i have spent money on. I don't really spend a ton of money on the game, but back during April, May, and June I did spend a decent amount and obviously picked up an LTQ prize. I don't try to complete the personal ltqs, just try to help the syn with the sltqs

So if I am at fault for anything its for being forgetful, but thankfully I have a professional troll to watch my every move.

With that being said, I would like to point out one flaw in this morons logic.

If I was glitching, why the complete absence of almost any of the LTQ prizes. If that was something I would do it would make sense that I would have a lot more than two. I mean why stop

Finally I am big time anti cheat. Always have been. If this makes me holier than thou so be it..

To my troll. I enjoy the amount of hours you have put in trying to discredit me. I am glad I have become your hobby

Please, trying to point out "flaws" in my logic is going to go worse for you than last time, which is what prompted that original post back when you were so sure you had never had an LTQ final prize. I have trouble believing that someone who spent gold in this game well past their budget (though still a relatively small amount) would have trouble recalling how they spent their gold.

For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess. You keep talking about how you always used your energy on "syndicate LTQs", completely unaware that both of your LTQ prizes pre-date any of the syndicate LTQs. And it's even less believable that you truly purchased gold and saved the for months when you have no idea when those LTQs were, and evidently don't have any proof that you bought gold closer to the date. It's hard to believe someone so hard-pressed for gold completely forgot about dropping multiple vaults on weak LTQs, back in an era where there wasn't much else to spend it on.

No shame in your energy glitching teach, everyone did it. Just a shame you pretended not to after doing it for months yourself.

sister morphine
01-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Please, trying to point out "flaws" in my logic is going to go worse for you than last time, which is what prompted that original post back when you were so sure you had never had an LTQ final prize. I have trouble believing that someone who spent gold in this game well past their budget (though still a relatively small amount) would have trouble recalling how they spent their gold.

For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess. You keep talking about how you always used your energy on "syndicate LTQs", completely unaware that both of your LTQ prizes pre-date any of the syndicate LTQs. And it's even less believable that you truly purchased gold and saved the for months when you have no idea when those LTQs were, and evidently don't have any proof that you bought gold closer to the date. It's hard to believe someone so hard-pressed for gold completely forgot about dropping multiple vaults on weak LTQs, back in an era where there wasn't much else to spend it on.

No shame in your energy glitching teach, everyone did it. Just a shame you pretended not to after doing it for months yourself.
LMAO, I also have little or no idea of where certain items in my inventory came from. It's just a little bit anal to keep such close accounts for a silly game on a phone isn't it?

If you're BigMoney posting under this cheap alias, then keep on trying to destroy your own reputation on this board. Youre just sounding like a kid throwing a hissy fit.

Smoothie
01-05-2014, 01:09 PM
"For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess."

I've spent a fair amount of gold on this game.. But if you asked me what the prize was for an LTQ 2 months ago I would have no idea.. Let alone 6-8 months ago. IMO it's perfectly reasonable that somebody may forget what they spent gold on in the past.