PDA

View Full Version : GREE you're worthless

RuckusX
01-05-2014, 12:33 AM
Now you accept my money, but fail to produce gold owed to me.

PedroPimples
01-05-2014, 12:38 AM
Well that is certainly going to help your cause.

Touch Down
01-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Send a ticket dude and change your post before mods read it. They will ban you for this.

Sorry to hear about your gold. Support will fix it if you send a ticket..... Just be patient.

Good luck

dribblin todger
01-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Send a ticket dude and change your post before mods read it. They will ban you for this.

Sorry to hear about your gold. Support will fix it if you send a ticket..... Just be patient.

Good luck

its happened to me on occasion, i just thought it was failing and not giving me the gold, until i found several emails from google wallet showing i had paid, i filed to Gree through Google Wallet requesting to send me a statement containing all my gold purchases so i could check them off against my CC biill.. that was almost 2 months ago, heard nothing

sister morphine
01-05-2014, 03:38 AM
its happened to me on occasion, i just thought it was failing and not giving me the gold, until i found several emails from google wallet showing i had paid, i filed to Gree through Google Wallet requesting to send me a statement containing all my gold purchases so i could check them off against my CC biill.. that was almost 2 months ago, heard nothing
It's unlikely to happen. Gree would probably direct both you and the OP to request refund from your seller (Google or iTunes), so that's what you should do.

dribblin todger
01-05-2014, 03:50 AM
your righti would say, but what i need from Gree is a statement that shows all gold transactions that have gone through ok, this i can then check off against my CC bill and bank statements, its the only way i can figure out how i can catch any null transactions, certainly on at least 5 occasions i have had emails stating payments made and no gold credited, i should have acted earlier but i thought that it would just be a glitch on google wallets behalf

sister morphine
01-05-2014, 04:10 AM
I'd start with those five then, if you're certain no gold was credited to you.

https://crimecity.zendesk.com/home is a site where you can check your tickets, and what progress is being made if any. Keep hammering away though. If Gree can tell you how much gold in total you have purchased in the game (and assuming you only buy vaults) then maybe you can compare that with the number of card transactions to see how many have failed to go through properly. Good luck.

TxPoolPlyr
01-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Now you accept my money, but fail to produce gold owed to me.

Yep!! Happens to everyone

Raws
01-05-2014, 01:17 PM
This happend to a few in our syn, GREE said it was iTunes and iTunes said it was GREE

Da Don
01-05-2014, 01:19 PM
This happend to a few in our syn, GREE said it was iTunes and iTunes said it was GREE
Now which one do you trust more?

Marine007
01-05-2014, 01:24 PM
This happened to me last month, I called apple, and they refunded my money in 2 business days, they didn't need anything from gree, it went a lot smother than I anticipated, do you really get banned for things you post on here? Do they ban you from the forum or tne game ?